Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Leaving my babes behind for a weekend :(

cassiek
February 26th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Hi all,

So not this weekend, but next, I will be leaving my pups in the care of my folks while my spouse and I go to VEGAS! (So ok, I actually am not really THAT sad that I won't have them for the weekend - ha! I'm totally planning on using this time to STARFISH every night on my bed!!). :crazy:

Obviously, I am super stoked for our trip, but I have to say I know after a few days without them I am going to MISS them like crazy!! :(

Ah well... my folks will spoil them to death... literally, my dogs get it so good there... (maybe too good haha!)... my mom regularly gives them bits of cheese out of the fridge it's "their" thing haha. She tries to deny/hide that she does, but when I come home and open the fridge and all 3 of them are sitting there salivating it's pretty obvious...! :rolleyes:

Brynn has also really taken a shining, specifically to my mom, and insists on sleeping right beside her... every night! Haha. My mom feels so lucky to have her special little friend! :laughing:

I'll have some serious pets.ca catching up to do when we get back from our trip! :thumbs up Just want to tell everyone here I am really loving my time here... you all rock!!! :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
February 26th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Even when we leave our babies with family and people we trust, it's just not the same is it. You still have to worry about them, it's kinda the law. I hope you really, really enjoy your trip and having room to starfish...

cassiek
February 27th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Thanks Dog Dancer, really looking forward to the starfishing!!:thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 04:00 PM
I'm so jealous! A few years ago I went to Vegas, and was able to starfish too....what I wouldn't give to experience that again.
And no I didn't worry one bit about my furbabies, I knew they were safe and sound at home with hubby and the kids.
Hope you have a fantastic time!

Dog Dancer
March 9th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Sooo, have you been yet?? Or am I too early... We do expect an update you know. I know "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but you gotta share a bit.