Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rehoming my 4 dogs- help!

Macomom
February 25th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Because they ate my chocolate brown leather couch.
The evidence is below:

I swear I am getting a pet rock, just like Jim.

aslan
February 25th, 2010, 06:24 PM
i don't know,,,i don't see any goober or teethie marks,,looks like the seam just kinda let go to me..poor puppers getting blamed with no proof.

Jim Hall
February 25th, 2010, 06:24 PM
:rip: the couch both ways sorry darling

cell
February 25th, 2010, 06:30 PM
well, it was covered in rawhide.... :sorry:

Love4himies
February 25th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I agree with Aslan, I don't see any guilty pup evidence :shrug:

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Aw, heck, MM. A few staples will fix it up good as new! :thumbs up :o

Your four :angel:s wouldn't have done such a thing! Either your couch has been eating too much and just busted a seam, or one of those rare but pesky roving black-holes singularities was passin' through. I'm sure it was something innocent like that...

My Lodi Girl
February 25th, 2010, 10:40 PM
You know couches are not made as well as they used to be - I agree, the seam just busted. I'm sure those babies are innocent! :angel:

growler~GateKeeper
February 25th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Self defense. It was self defense :dog: :angel:. Couches are well known for their lecherous wandering arms :rolleyes: ;)

Tundra_Queen
February 26th, 2010, 12:10 AM
if the dogs did that wouldn't they have pulled the stuffing out too?

Tundra_Queen
February 26th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Seriously, if u know of a reupholstery place; give them a call and have them come over to give u an estimate to sew it.

Debbie

sugarcatmom
February 26th, 2010, 07:14 AM
It's quite clear to me that the doggies are responsible, and they absolutely should be rehomed. To ME!!!! :D

Frenchy
February 26th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Self defense. It was self defense :dog: :angel:. Couches are well known for their lecherous wandering arms :rolleyes: ;)

exactly Growler , and if you notice the phone on the couch arm .... a neighbor's cat must have placed a crank call to the dogs to make them attack the couch.:shrug:

it's kind of obvious ! :shrug:

:laughing:

sorry for your couch :eek:

Dog Dancer
February 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM
OMG - my husband would rehome the dogs if he came home and found the couch like that!!! I agree, somebodies cat called them and egged them on. I'm sorry for your couch though :(. It is odd that they didn't pull the stuffing out. My walls look like that if I leave Shadow home alone. In fact hubby almost did get rid of her the first time she ripped apart a metal door and pulled all the insulation out of it.

Sheri H
February 27th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Pandora opened up my cream leather couch when she was a pup. Loki has slowly been chewing on the corners of the love seat and chair. Just a couch or at least that's what I keep telling myself...

hazelrunpack
February 27th, 2010, 09:04 PM
So...um...what did hubby say, MM? :o Did he buy the cat crank call story? :fingerscr

krdahmer
February 27th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Yikes! :eek: I'm gonna show my hubby these so he stops complaining about the cat claw marks on our set!!!! :laughing:

:rip: couch!

14+kitties
February 27th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Aww, it's just a couch. Easily replaced or covered with a nice, cozy blanket so the doggies don't have to lie on the cold leather. I'm sure my gang could do tons more damage than that!!

totallyhip
February 27th, 2010, 10:54 PM
:sorry: I think it was those Ninjas I don't think it was the dogs

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, there was something living IN your couch and it finally worked it's way OUT? ;)
I think the puppers are innocent, and you should be searching under your bed and in your closets for the real culprit!

Sylvie
March 3rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, there was something living IN your couch and it finally worked it's way OUT? ;)
I think the puppers are innocent, and you should be searching under your bed and in your closets for the real culprit!

Too funny:laughing:

ancientgirl
March 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM
Looks like the work of a Poltergeist. They've been known to destroy leather couches.:D

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2010, 12:29 PM
Looks like the work of a Poltergeist. They've been known to destroy leather couches.:D

And the pet always gets blamed :( :cry: :laughing:

doggy lover
March 3rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Oh it looks like they just pulled a few threads, nothing too bad:evil: I don't even want to think of all the things Tucker ate... carpets, drywall, 2 mattresses, hole in the middle of the couch cushion and numerous clothing items.