-->

Tommy

Tommysmom
February 25th, 2010, 03:39 PM
September 1, 2006 - February 25, 2010

We love you.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2010, 03:42 PM
omg .... I'm so so sorry Tommysmom :( You did so much for Tommy , my heart stopped when I saw your thread , I can't believe this :(

:grouphug:

run to the bridge Tommy :candle:

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
You and Tommy went through so much together and you did so much for him :grouphug: He's running happy and free and waiting for you at the Bridge, Tommysmom.

And I know right now that does very little to ease the loss. :cry: :grouphug:

:candle: sweet little Tommy

aslan
February 25th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Tommysmom, our sincerest sympathies go to you and the family.

:rip:Tommy

BenMax
February 25th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Tommysmom - my sincere condolences. I am so very very sorry.

Find peace. Bless you.

Melinda
February 25th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Tommysmom, know that he's running pain free over the bridge.

babymomma
February 25th, 2010, 04:26 PM
oh man.. Im so Sorry tommysmom.. :cry:

I know you have been through alot together:(

R.I.P tommy :( Casey will help you find your way in doggy heaven :angel2:

sugarcatmom
February 25th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Oh boy, this is such a heartbreaker! I'm so so sorry Tommy couldn't be with you longer. What a fighter he was, and what a brave soul you are for helping him. I know it hurts beyond comprehension right now and I wish I could take your pain away. He may be free of his worn out little body, but he's forever captured in your heart.

:candle:

edwina
February 25th, 2010, 05:17 PM
:rip: Tommy :cry:

luckypenny
February 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM
My heart aches for you and your family :( :grouphug:.

RIP Tommy :candle:

Winston
February 25th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Run free little one! :candle:

Tommysmom! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:rip:

JanM
February 25th, 2010, 09:09 PM
My condolences to you - it's so heartbreaking to lose a good friend! :rip: Tommy

the gang
February 25th, 2010, 09:59 PM
:candle: tommy and his family, brenda and the pins

14+kitties
February 25th, 2010, 10:20 PM
:candle::rip: sweet Tommy :candle:
Your life may have been short but you taught so many many people the joys of loving a special little boy. We shared in your successes, we cried over the things that hurt you. Now we will join your mom and dad and sister as they grieve your passing. Our hearts break for them.:grouphug: You are free. Run, play without fear of pain. You are whole at the bridge. :angel2:

growler~GateKeeper
February 25th, 2010, 11:31 PM
I'm so sorry Tommysmom :grouphug:

:rip: sweet :angel2: Tommy :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

Shaykeija
February 26th, 2010, 12:41 AM
I am so sorry...Tommy's short life brought you so much love. Tommy is now at the bridge and the love and prayers of all of us here, will help guide him.

A Candle for Tommy to light his way.....

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/Peaceonearth_album/Candles/c1-21.gif

Tommysmom
February 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. We are heartbroken but we know we made the right decision for him.

He was my heart dog. As I held him while he passed I could see the pain and discomfort leave him, and for just a brief moment I saw in him the dog he was meant to be, that he should have been... the dog I hope he now is, running free wherever you believe spirits go. I felt his love wash over me, and I hope he felt ours as we cradled him in our arms.

He was giving us kisses right up to the end. I'm so proud of my brave little boy. He fought so hard for his short life and he taught us so much. Now he can finally rest. I hope he is fear and pain free and waiting for us one day.

I love you, Tommy.

Love4himies
February 26th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I don't even have the words, you were the best mom Tommy could ever have. :cry::(.
:candle: Tommy.

Dog Dancer
February 26th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Run free Tommy. Your humans loved you soooo much, but you already know that. I'm sitting here with tears knowing how hard you struggled through your far too short life. But you were put here for a reason and you touched many hearts and souls. Bless you all as you deal with this loss Tommysmom.

TeriM
February 26th, 2010, 02:29 PM
I'm so sorry Tommy's mom :cry:. My heart breaks for you, we all know how much you loved him and how hard you worked to make his life happy and healthy :grouphug:.

Macomom
February 26th, 2010, 02:55 PM
:cry2: I am so sorry.

t.pettet
February 26th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Am so sorry for your loss, keep strong until you are re-united in that better place.

wdawson
February 28th, 2010, 09:23 AM
OMG i'm so sorry tommy's mom,our hearts go out to you.:grouphug:

buddingartist
February 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Oh God Tommysmom, when I opened this thread and saw that little face and then read your post, my heart just sank.

I didn't know much about the little guy however, I am sorry for what you are going through.

Rest in peace little one:candle:

chico2
March 5th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I am so sorry Tommys Mom,I did not know until now.
I remember Tommy from the beginning,your valiant fights for his life,your incredible love and strength to get him well.
I have a hard time believing this little sweet boy is gone:cry:I am so very,very sorry.:(

Luvmypitgirls
March 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM
My condolences Tommysmom...I'm sorry I didn't see this until now.:(

RIP lil Tommy, :candle:

krdahmer
March 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
:(I'm so sorry for your loss... :rip: Tommy you beautiful little :angel2: :grouphug:

ancientgirl
March 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. I just saw this. I've been thinking about little Tommy for a while. I knew you had to let him go, but I believe he knew his suffering was at it's end. He left this world knowing he was so very loved. Sometimes we live with angels for so short a time and then they are taken from us.

:rip:Tommy

clm
March 9th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. He had the sweetest little face. Such a short life but full of love.

clm

wendy205
March 10th, 2010, 03:03 PM
he was such a lovely looking dog, and so sweet at that, youll miss him dearly, i hope that hes happy where he is,, so sad to loose, but hes not far away.
memories will live forever in our hearts:grouphug::candle::rip: