Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Help with a decision.

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Hey guys. I've been looking far and wide for my next tattoo. At some point, I'd love to have one of each of the gang, but I've got to get the perfect photos that will all go together, and figure out where I'm putting them all.

But, I have found a couple I like and one will go on the back of my neck, actually right at the base, where my back starts. I like both of these, and I can't figure out which one I want right now.

Right now I'm leaning heavily towards the first one.

Any thoughts?

14+kitties
February 25th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I like the first one. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I like the first one. :cloud9:

She reminds me of Oksana for some reason. LOL, actually they both do.:laughing:

Thanks for your opinion. :D

JennieV
February 25th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Definitely first one!

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Definitely first one!

2 for the first one. :D

Thanks!

Frenchy
February 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
3 for the first one :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 03:57 PM
:DI have a feeling this is going to be a unanimous decision.

My brother is going to give me the number of his tattoo guy on Saturday. I'm thinking I want it2 maybe 3 inches high. That should be a good enough size to appreciate it well. Also, I'm hoping that size won't cost me too much.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Last time I check the $$$$ was pretty expensive :eek: I've been wanting a new one for years but , holy crap , way too expensive !

To think , I used to have one that went from my shoulder to my elbow (a beautiful chinese dragon) and it only cost me $60 !!! :eek:

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Last time I check the $$$$ was pretty expensive :eek: I've been wanting a new one for years but , holy crap , way too expensive !

To think , I used to have one that went from my shoulder to my elbow (a beautiful chinese dragon) and it only cost me $60 !!! :eek:

Yeah, I had mine done over 15 years ago and it cost me the same. It's about 6 inches long. I'm hoping this guy cuts me a deal, since my brother has done like 3 with him. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers it won't be a lot. It won't be very big and really, there are only like 3 colors in it.

dustybird
February 25th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Another vote for the Martini Kitty.

Dee-O-Gee
February 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM
I agree with the first one especially since there's an olive in the glass! :D

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks so much everyone. Martini kitty was my favorite, and that's the one I'm going to get. :D Hopefully I can meet this tattoo artist and get an idea of what it's going to cost.

mummummum
February 25th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Well there you go, this is why I get kicked out of aerobics classes. :D Everyone dances to the right and I'm heading left. :laughing:

I like Wicked Kitty, specially the vertical version.

luckypenny
February 25th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Another vote for wicked kitty...but not the word, just the cat. I think it'll also fade less over time as it's solid black.

ancientgirl
February 26th, 2010, 03:14 AM
I'm going to do the wicked kitty one eventually too. I decided I can do that one maybe on my shoulder or my hip or something. I figured, when I ask about pricing the martini kitty, I can also ask about wicked kitty. BTW, I've got wicked kitty sticker on my car. It's on my drivers side back window.:D

Luvmypitgirls
March 1st, 2010, 02:20 PM
I like the second one best...