Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

small Churchill video !

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM
This is what Churchill does when he wants us to join him outside , this is film from inside the sun room ...

http://vid759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/NellyBailey/th_chuch003.jpg (http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx231/NellyBailey/?action=view&current=chuch003.flv)

luckypenny
February 24th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I thought I felt a slight earth tremor :laughing:.

Omd, he's too adorable :cloud9:.

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 04:57 PM
I thought I felt a slight earth tremor :laughing:.

:laughing:

aslan
February 24th, 2010, 05:48 PM
omg that is priceless...played the other two video's for grace,should have seen the look on her face when you started talking..i geuss she forgot you're french..

shirley1011
February 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Enjoyed your video but when you tapped on the glass my guys all went nuts...thought someone was tapping on the door...what a hott that was! and then I played the other one and with the barking our Shasta went nuts and came running over to the monitor to see who was barking...she seems to be the only one that see and recognizes animals on tv.

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 06:50 PM
omg that is priceless...played the other two video's for grace,should have seen the look on her face when you started talking..i geuss she forgot you're french..

:laughing: I know now to shut my yapper when I take videos :laughing:

you can see Bailey in one of them :(

Enjoyed your video but when you tapped on the glass my guys all went nuts...thought someone was tapping on the door...what a hott that was! and then I played the other one and with the barking our Shasta went nuts and came running over to the monitor to see who was barking...she seems to be the only one that see and recognizes animals on tv.

:laughing: sorry for the commotion :p

ancientgirl
February 24th, 2010, 06:56 PM
:laughing:He looks like a puppy when he's jumping around.

aslan
February 24th, 2010, 07:01 PM
lol,mine reacted to jack barking and barked when when you tapped on the glass,,qman did the head sideways thing when you talked..yeah i showed grace bailey and she went aaaaaw.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 10:00 PM
qman did the head sideways thing when you talked.

awww so he likes to hear me talk ? you know what that means .... I see dognapping in near future ...... :D

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2010, 10:11 PM
O.K...so I turned up the sound and tuned into the video of Bailey inside the door barking. Both Mollie & Gryphon came charging over to my computer, ears propped and heads tilted! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Mollie then plopped her muzzle right on my keyboard and tried to climb into my laptop. :eek:

OMG...it was way too funny! :D

Macomom
February 25th, 2010, 05:51 AM
My dogs are all at the dog barking from the glass tap too!
Too funny. Churchill is so beautiful- is he hard to groom, Frenchy?

Love4himies
February 25th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Awww, poor Churchill is lonely, you need to get another Great Pyrenees to keep him company :( :laughing:

Frenchy
February 25th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Mollie then plopped her muzzle right on my keyboard and tried to climb into my laptop. :eek:

:cloud9: now that would have made a great video !

is he hard to groom, Frenchy?

a bit , there's so much fur :o undercoat & top fur , and some of it is kind of scruffy .... I'll have to trim his bum soon :p

Awww, poor Churchill is lonely, you need to get another Great Pyrenees to keep him company :( :laughing:

:laughing: I don't think so :laughing:

Dog Dancer
February 25th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Is it possible to get a "big" brother for Churchill?? :eek: I love that he's inviting you out to play with him - how cute is that? I watched the other video's also - sweet Bailey.

aslan
February 25th, 2010, 10:30 AM
awww so he likes to hear me talk ? you know what that means .... I see dognapping in near future ...... :D

i see that too, me dognapping Nelly:D.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Is it possible to get a "big" brother for Churchill?? :eek:

ummm .... something bigger than Churchill ... an English Mastiff :lightbulb:

i see that too, me dognapping Nelly:D.

:laughing: not :frustrated: she's too afraid of strangers :shrug: :rolleyes: :D

aslan
February 25th, 2010, 11:58 AM
:laughing: not :frustrated: she's too afraid of strangers :shrug: :rolleyes: :D

you forget i'm not a stranger to Nelly, we played the toes game pffffft.:loser:,,and we even managed to NOT knock the mattress off your bed.:D

krdahmer
February 25th, 2010, 01:11 PM
:flirt: he's pretty spry for a big guy!!! :laughing::lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 25th, 2010, 02:27 PM
How sweet. :cloud9: My guys were all looking around for the dogs barking. Meowzer stayed right in front of the comp till you started talking then he took off. :laughing: Love your giggle. :D I loved all of the videos. Bailey :cloud9: :(

Love4himies
February 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
you forget i'm not a stranger to Nelly, we played the toes game pffffft.:loser:,,and we even managed to NOT knock the mattress off your bed.:D

You could use my place for a pee stop on your way back, Nelly would have lots of room to stretch her legs :lightbulb: :laughing:

I was just glancing though the threads and re-read the title of this thread and thought "Churchill" and "small" are two words that just don't go together :laughing:

aslan
February 25th, 2010, 07:04 PM
You could use my place for a pee stop on your way back, Nelly would have lots of room to stretch her legs :lightbulb: :laughing:

I was just glancing though the threads and re-read the title of this thread and thought "Churchill" and "small" are two words that just don't go together :laughing:

:thumbs up knew i could count on you my friend...we're actually planning on doing just that on the way back from newfie land so you can meet the boys.

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Awww Churchill's so cute jumping around "Come on Let's Play" :dog:

edwina
February 26th, 2010, 08:28 AM
He is such a large furball :cloud9:
Your very own polar bear, i some how dont think he is as mean as one though. :D

Frenchy
February 26th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Nice dognapping plotting you guys :rolleyes:

mona_b
February 28th, 2010, 04:22 PM