Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My friends Sheltie pups

Dog Dancer
February 24th, 2010, 04:40 PM
A friend of mine back East breeds purebred (all champion and health tested) Shelties. Here is a pic of her most recent litter. She doesn't breed often so this is a rare treat. Sorry it's a tiny picture.

Dog Dancer
February 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Well I got the picture a bit bigger (hopefully not too big). Let's try it again.

luckypenny
February 24th, 2010, 05:09 PM
What a great photo :cloud9:.

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 05:11 PM
awww cute pups :lovestruck: I wonder how long it took to take this pic :p

Dog Dancer
February 24th, 2010, 05:16 PM
She's actually an amateur photographer for many years also, and the pups here are about 5 weeks maybe. She says she has about 600 pics of them so far so they're getting used to being set up...

Sib.HuskyMom
February 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM
awww, so cute!
I like how she put them in "order" according to their markings. :lovestruck:
Just adorable :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Look at those little lovies! :lovestruck: Too cute... :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
February 24th, 2010, 11:09 PM
It's a good thing she lives on the other side of the country or I might have another pooch! One more dog and one less husband me thinks... So I wanted to make sure you all know she's not a BYBer. She is actually a show judge in confirmation, agility and obedience. All her dogs are (I think she has six currently, but has not bred them all by any means) champions and titled. I'm not sure if she's going to keep a puppy or not, her husband says no. She really is a wonderful example of how dogs should be bred. Unfortunately she didn't have any pups when I was looking for a second dog years ago, but we're very happy with Halo who was a pound puppy that my friend actually helped me to pick out while she was here in town.

Tundra_Queen
February 26th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I once had a sheltie and he was the best smartest dog I ever had!

Gail P
February 26th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Very cute! I like the deeper mahogany coloured one best. It reminds me of my mom's old collie Mary who was a mahogany.

Dog Dancer
February 26th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I think my fav would be the blue merle on the right as you look at them. Thankfully I guess, I don't get to choose.

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Cutie pies :cloud9:

kungfuMao
February 27th, 2010, 01:52 AM
awwww... :lovestruck:

my in-laws have a sheltie and she is the best. soooooo loyal and loving. awesome!

Luvmypitgirls
March 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
Puppies!:lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies
March 2nd, 2010, 05:52 PM
OMG what sweeties :cloud9: :lovestruck:. How did she get pups to sit so still to take a pic?:confused: :laughing:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM
OMG!!! How sweet!!:cloud9:
My hubby says no more indoor pups after Keesha and Sam are gone. :( We'll see. :rolleyes:

Magicwildwolf69
March 2nd, 2010, 06:47 PM
awwww so cute!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: i'm with everyone else how did she get them to sit so still for it :laughing:

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2010, 07:42 AM
OMG!!! How sweet!!:cloud9:
My hubby says no more indoor pups after Keesha and Sam are gone. :( We'll see. :rolleyes:

Doesn't he say the same about the cats :laughing: Does he win? :rolleyes: :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
March 3rd, 2010, 07:49 AM
awwww so cute!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck: i'm with everyone else how did she get them to sit so still for it :laughing:

Maybe she put double sided tape on their butts! :laughing: