Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

names!

meggie1425
August 30th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Since we seem to have alot of "about you" threads, why not another one :D
I think it would be great to know everyones real 1st name (no last names!!)
My real name isnt meggie, its megan!
(i know that some people have their 1st name in their user name, but most people dont!!)

krdahmer
August 31st, 2004, 12:02 AM
Name's Kelly, nice to meet you! :)

Cactus Flower
August 31st, 2004, 02:24 AM
Sadie here, and no I'm not your dog or your aunt or your aunt's dog.....LOL :D

Shelby
August 31st, 2004, 03:23 AM
My real name's Michelle.

Stewart
August 31st, 2004, 03:31 AM
Hi ! my real name is Stewart as above and the boxer_man_r80rt bit underneath is my messenger handle.Nothing to do with boxer dogs just my choise of of two wheel'd steed. :)

debanneball
August 31st, 2004, 06:59 AM
Hi, three guesses....Deborah Anne Ball, aka Debi

GsdDiamond
August 31st, 2004, 09:09 AM
Margo here. Nice to meet you all!

Catt31
August 31st, 2004, 09:20 AM
Chris! :D (short for Christine, which only my Mother uses when she is mad at me!!!) LOL

shan
August 31st, 2004, 10:03 AM
Shannon...fairly obvious from the user name! :D

SSAC
August 31st, 2004, 10:28 AM
Sammi, as above. Samantha being my actual name, was never called it by my parents. Always been Sammi or Sam.

shihtzulover
August 31st, 2004, 10:30 AM
My real name is Nichole, Nice to meet everyone. :)

Princesss04
August 31st, 2004, 10:44 AM
My real name is Amanda Nice to meet you all and know you by your real names! :D

Sneaky2006
August 31st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Great to meet you guys, my name is Alicia. :) Parents shortened it to LEASH when calling me, so that's pretty much what I go by.

heidiho
August 31st, 2004, 11:35 AM
Heidi minus the ho... :)

ThaiGhing
August 31st, 2004, 11:42 AM
Well my given name is Jennifer.

Friends have always called me Tigger.

At work I am Jenn.

Husband calls me Jenny.

Mother and Father call me Jennifer Maureen.. only when they are mad!!!

Guess thats all my personalities... LOL.... :rolleyes:

coonlover
August 31st, 2004, 01:16 PM
Hello all, my real name is Christina, but most call me Tina... nice to meet you all :)

CarlaD
August 31st, 2004, 01:55 PM
My name is Carla, most of my friends call me Car as does my husband, but he calls me Carla if he is mad at me or he wants to get my attention!

Cinnabear
August 31st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Hi my name is Sonja but pronounced with the ya ending.

melanie
August 31st, 2004, 06:30 PM
melanie- well that is my real name but i didnt realise when i typed it in that it would be my user name (i never read anything properly). i hate melanie, most do and no one i know uses it, i am mel, all my accounts and even enrolement is done in mel.
my parents/family wont say melanie they call me mely, my granny hated it and called me jane (middle name), when it is used i look around for that person, it does not seem my name. :D but i am getting used to it from using it here :D some of my closest friends have known me for years did not realise i was melanie, just thought it was mel.

OnlyInMyDreams
August 31st, 2004, 06:44 PM
Im Yvonne.. (Evon <- Most people spell it this way) I get called lots of stuff and people always forget my name. I wish I could change it but my mom wont let me. People always come up with some little nickname for me .. y-Vonney .. Y-von... Vons ... Stupid, Stupid Name!!

Cactus Flower
August 31st, 2004, 09:42 PM
I think Yvonne is a beautiful name, very elegant.

moontamara
August 31st, 2004, 10:25 PM
I have an aunt who spells it Yuvonne. It's a very pretty name!

By the way, aren't there ANY men posting on this forum? I've been wondering for awhile if we're all a bunch a chicks in here.... are we? (with the exception of Bill and Bob and Ironknight who are both of the male persuasion, I do believe)

Kona Dawg
August 31st, 2004, 11:24 PM
I am, I am, I am

Christopher John

OnlyInMyDreams
August 31st, 2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks Cactus and moontamara.. Makes me feel a little better knowing that theres someone out there that likes it! I like the way your aunt spells it Moon, very pretty.

iRONKNiGHT
September 1st, 2004, 12:52 AM
By the way, aren't there ANY men posting on this forum? I've been wondering for awhile if we're all a bunch a chicks in here.... are we? (with the exception of Bill and Bob and Ironknight who are both of the male persuasion, I do believe)

i'm following LR... when she post her's i'll post mine LOL are you buying it? actually i was the second person to post my name on this thread then removed it when i saw none was posting theirs then when i remove mine everyone decides to post their LOL go figure!!

i wonder MARKO's name is. gee that's a Tough one! LOL

Kizzy
September 1st, 2004, 01:05 AM
Kate here hi all from Scotland

melanie
September 1st, 2004, 02:10 AM
ha, ha, ha. yay i am a detective (well not really just observant and nosey). well hello kate, i feel a spirit taking over me, hang on, o here we go. now my magic spoon here has just told me something about you, hang on i feel it coming through, yep i nearly have it......... the spoon is telling me.......you like cats :D (the spoon says your of the scottish persuesion but you just said that, stupid spoon catch up :eek: ).. oh i think i am so funny today, and feelin just a tad bit cheeky to boot :D :D :D

Stewart
September 1st, 2004, 10:49 AM
I have an aunt who spells it Yuvonne. It's a very pretty name!

Well I havent heard of many females named Stewart as a christian name ;) And my Completely bald head and goatee make me one hell of an ugly female :eek:By the way ! Congratulations ! :)

moontamara
September 1st, 2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks Stewart! Sorry -- I'm sure you're 100% man! My bad!!!

iRONKNiGHT
September 1st, 2004, 08:18 PM
my Completely bald head and goatee make me one hell of an ugly female :eek: :)

LOL Stewart.. i can just imagine it!!
you could be my twin! we seem alike..i'm not bald just an army cut
hair-do..with a goatie..

krdahmer
September 2nd, 2004, 12:05 AM
Im Yvonne.. Stupid, Stupid Name!!
Yvonne is so not a stupid name....it happens to be my middle name! ;)
It is also my grandma's name....and Grandpa calls her Yva (Eva), and I think that sounds nice. (Feel free to use it if ya like the ring!)

OnlyInMyDreams
September 2nd, 2004, 03:24 AM
In respect for you krdahmer and for your grandmother.. Yvonne is not such a stupid name.. its actually quite nice... :) ..

glasslass
September 5th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Legal REAL first name is Cheryl, but I only use it when I sign my checks. I've been "Dodie" since I came home from the hospital and my older brother called me a dolly and couldn't pronounce it. He was 3 1/2 - guess he wasn't really spelling yet to be meaning "do die"! :eek:

chico2
September 6th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Well,my real name is a boring Anita..but most of the time I answer to Honey,Sweetheart,Mom and when hubby wants something really bad it's"Love of my life" :D
Yvonne spelled exactly that way used to be a very popular name in Sweden,I had at least three friends named Yvonne,nice name,much nicer than Anita :D

Iggette
September 7th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I was born with the name Frances Elenore Birth Mom says she never named me so I guess the nurses did would have liked the short form of Franky tho but alas My adoptive Mom didn't like it so.........

I became Deborah....I have gone all my life as Debbie but when my mom passed away :( I wanted to honour her choice of names so I have been Deborah in all my dealings since her passing

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 09:18 AM
"Boring" Anita?? I think not!!!!!! I've always loved that name!

melanie
September 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
iggette that is very beautiful, im sure she would have loved the sentiment, you are a good daughter and good person, im sure she was so proud :D :D
anita, no not boring, but very sweedish :D :D :D
2 awful names of my grand parents, i always felt sorry for them
constance catherine jean (nana)
ventry victor jack (nanas boyfriend)
:D

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 06:36 PM
VENTRY?

Never heard that before! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

moontamara
September 7th, 2004, 07:53 PM
One of my grandmothers is named Irmgaard. Not quite Armguard, but a little too similar for my liking! Ventry has a kind of elegance, doesn't it?

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Thank's CF,my middle name is Elisabeth,even worse...I definetly do not look like an Elisabeth(the queen comes to mind!!)

asun
September 7th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Hello all, Angela here from San Francisco... nice to meet you! :)