Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just 'Cause 14+ said i had to

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
14+ says i never post pictures of the boys,,,so i must refresh the poor womans memory.

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 05:35 PM
and now the little guy, not so easy to get pictures of him. He's usually upside down, or sleeping or rolled up in a blanket.

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 05:38 PM
couple more and an example of what pics of bailey usually appear.

Tommysmom
February 22nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Awwwwww:lovestruck:. They're so cute!

Frenchy
February 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM
awwww it's about time !!!!

Third pic of Quincy and second one of Bailey (in his little pj's :p) are my fave :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Deauce
February 22nd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Beautiful shots!!
I am kind partial to such handsome Goldens!!:o

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2010, 05:51 PM
:rolleyes: The Lord hates a smarta$$!!
Actually, what 14+ said specifically was "I need a good face shot to work with". And I do believe I also said I didn't get into the challenge threads often enough because I forgets about them.
Now I have a couple of good shots to work with :p and you have to be patient because at the moment I am working on a couple of others. :D

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
see now i didn't want to tell them you're senile and don't remember a large thread that runs every month.:laughing::laughing: i choose to think i'm sarcastic not a smart a$$.:D

this is what bailey usually looks like.

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2010, 06:01 PM
Now that's cute!:cloud9:

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 06:04 PM
i keep forgetting you only met Quincy and not bay too..he is the sleepy, smoochie kinda guy. My fave is the one with his baby.

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
My fave is the one with his baby.

Really? I would have thought it would have been the one where he looks like he's trying to bite off the boobie. :p

aslan
February 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Really? I would have thought it would have been the one where he looks like he's trying to bite off the boobie. :p

:eek:that's my daughters boobie,,there was no biting involved, not even nibbling...

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2010, 06:18 PM
:eek:that's my daughters boobie,,there was no biting involved, not even nibbling...

:laughing::laughing::laughing: That is good!!

bendyfoot
February 22nd, 2010, 06:55 PM
Awww...such sweet boys...:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Jim Hall
February 22nd, 2010, 07:38 PM
how bout a matching set? :D

hazelrunpack
February 22nd, 2010, 11:02 PM
That last one of Bailey makes him look so small! :eek: He really doesn't look much bigger than Manda. :D

Cute pics, aslan! Such lovely boys! :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
February 23rd, 2010, 02:09 AM
Great shot of the boys posing together :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
February 23rd, 2010, 03:07 AM
aslan, I think that is the first time I've seen pics of your pups! They are adorable...i love the upside one.:laughing: and Quincy with his/her tongue sticking out a tiny bit. :laughing: Too cute.

Debbie

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 04:25 AM
That last one of Bailey makes him look so small! :eek: He really doesn't look much bigger than Manda. :D

Cute pics, aslan! Such lovely boys! :flirt:

Hazel he probably isn't bigger than Manda, Jenniev's Sparky is bigger than bay..he is about the size of a jack russel..the better for cuddling with:lovestruck: the picture of him with his bear he is lying along the arm of the chair with his bum against the back so he's not much longer than the arm.

ancientgirl
February 23rd, 2010, 08:32 AM
Quincy has such a nice smile. Love the little shirt on Bailey.

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2010, 10:16 AM
About friggin' time, you old goat :frustrated: :yell: :laughing:

Good to see somebody is pushing your a$$ to get some pics posted :thumbs up

What a little cutie, that Bailey is :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I could walk around with him in my arms all day :cloud9:

BrownEyedGirl
February 23rd, 2010, 10:31 AM
Love!!! Cute furbabies

JennieV
February 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM
QMAN!!!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

BAILEY!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

ASLAN!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

HAHA! so cute!

Frenchy
February 23rd, 2010, 01:40 PM
this is what bailey usually looks like.

:laughing: omg he's so friggen cute !! He looks like a stuffie ! He's the perfect "couch accessory" :laughing: :lovestruck:

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 01:59 PM
About friggin' time, you old goat :frustrated: :yell: :laughing:

Good to see somebody is pushing your a$$ to get some pics posted :thumbs up

What a little cutie, that Bailey is :cloud9: :lovestruck:. I could walk around with him in my arms all day :cloud9:

:eek:this coming from grandma wino..when was the lasttime i saw a picture of Jasper hmmmmm.

bailey would totally let you too, but you have to carry him like a baby.

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 02:01 PM
QMAN!!!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

BAILEY!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

ASLAN!!!!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

HAHA! so cute!

Bailey says AUNTIE JENNIE.:lovestruck: bailey has abit of a crush on jennie does his praying dance for her and everything..

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 02:03 PM
now everyone go aaaaaaaaaw..

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
Awwwwwww :cloud9:

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
:eek:this coming from grandma wino..when was the lasttime i saw a picture of Jasper hmmmmm.

bailey would totally let you too, but you have to carry him like a baby.

Who are you calling a grandma???????????? :yell:, wino, yes, but a grandma :mad: Is this cause to push the "report" abuse button :yell:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I posted pics of Jasper in the Feb photo challenge thread I'll have you know. :p

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 02:18 PM
your older than me sunshine...but i love gramma's so alls good..pffft go ahead i'm sure your not the first to report me..

so if we come there in the spring you can cuddle bailey to your hearts content, but i'll warn you Q gets abit jealous and will demand equal lap time.:D

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2010, 02:33 PM
your older than me sunshine...but i love gramma's so alls good..pffft go ahead i'm sure your not the first to report me..

crap :( :laughing:

so if we come there in the spring you can cuddle bailey to your hearts content, but i'll warn you Q gets abit jealous and will demand equal lap time.:D

That's OK, my lap is big enough for both of them :D

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM
That's OK, my lap is big enough for both of them :D

you may be sorry you said that.should i tell you he's bigger than Frenchy's Bailey.:D

luckypenny
February 23rd, 2010, 04:45 PM
What a cute couple of buggers they are :lovestruck:. I know you've posted pics before, although rarely, because I think these are the first real clear ones of Bailey that I've seen. They're both so squishy looking :cloud9:.

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
What a cute couple of buggers they are :lovestruck:. I know you've posted pics before, although rarely, because I think these are the first real clear ones of Bailey that I've seen. They're both so squishy looking :cloud9:.

it's lies lies all lies..yup the two are definately squishy and i was told to tell you, you'd know that if you'd come visit.:frustrated:

luckypenny
February 23rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
I'll make it up there one of these days :o :D.

aslan
February 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
grace says '''yeah yeah''''...she says by that time we'll be in newfieland and she's gonna shoot all suspicious looking characters.

Dee-O-Gee
February 23rd, 2010, 09:31 PM
grace says '''yeah yeah''''...she says by that time we'll be in newfieland and she's gonna shoot all suspicious looking characters.

Ooohh....oooh...A CAR RIDE! EUCHRE????? :clap::clap:

BTW...great snaps of Quincy & Bailey! :thumbs up I don't think I've every seen them before or I must of missed the threads? :shrug:

mummummum
February 23rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
Frankly, Aslan, I'm shocked. Just shocked.

Those dogs look....positively normal...and happy. :D

Such cuties too! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 23rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :lovestruck:

Quincy gives the bestest hugs toooo! :cloud9:

aslan
February 24th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Frankly, Aslan, I'm shocked. Just shocked.

Those dogs look....positively normal...and happy. :D

Such cuties too! :lovestruck:

I know eh, who'd of thunk it..and see if your nice to me like Kr and some of the others you get to meet them and squoosh them in person. Our lovely Chico2 even got to meet Bishop.

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 10:15 AM
you may be sorry you said that.should i tell you he's bigger than Frenchy's Bailey.:D

He's Sam's size :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Quincy's face screams : squish me squish me !!! :cloud9:

aslan
February 24th, 2010, 10:18 AM
He's Sam's size :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Quincy's face screams : squish me squish me !!! :cloud9:

Quincy loves being squished, used as a pillow..he goes nutso if you thump on him, looooves,,his new one is he'll lift my foot with his head, walk so my foot drags along his back, then turns and does it again.

aslan
February 24th, 2010, 10:21 AM
here's a squish me face Frenchy

Frenchy
February 24th, 2010, 10:23 AM
here's a squish me face Frenchy

:laughing: omg :lovestruck: :cloud9: now that's a squishy face :cloud9:

buddingartist
February 24th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Those dogs are just simply adorable. Now how can you not love them:)