Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My crew,a beautiful springy day

chico2
February 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
Start with my boy Rocky,he looves laying around in the sun..

chico2
February 22nd, 2010, 12:52 PM
Chico and Vinnie fighting for dads affection and Chico posing for the camera..

chico2
February 22nd, 2010, 12:54 PM
Last,the youngster,currently on a very unpopular diet:laughing:but just as sweet as ever..a little(big!)angel..

chico2
February 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM
One more of sweet Rocky,Vinnie and a little brave friend visiting:laughing:

Frenchy
February 22nd, 2010, 01:33 PM
they all look so comfy that they gave me the idea that I should too , sit on my deck under the sun for a bit this afternoon :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 22nd, 2010, 03:50 PM
:cloud9: A warm, sunny deck. I'd try that on mine but I'd freeze...plus it's snowing again. :o Gonna be a while, yet, before I can emulate your handsome crew, chico! :D that really is one brave squirrel!!!

chico2
February 22nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
Actually the Squirrels are used to my cats,they know they don't have to worry.
What a difference a day makes,we have our first snow-storm of the winter right now:yell:
In Rockys pics,he is talking to hubby,that's why his mouth is open.

14+kitties
February 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
Every time I see Rocky I know what Timmy will look like when he gets older. Rocky's head shape is the same as TT's. Chico and Vinnie are looking as dapper as always. :cloud9: Not much sunning this week with the crap we are getting now. :frustrated: My gang won't be happy!!!

Dee-O-Gee
February 22nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Bring on the suntan lotion Rocky!

Does the brave little friend have a name and have you adopted him yet Chico2? :D

They're all so beautiful Chico2. :cloud9:

chico2
February 23rd, 2010, 08:45 AM
14+,Rocky has lost weight again,but we are working on it,giving him an extra meal at lunch,it's difficult to have one who needs to gain and a little fatty who needs to lose weight:frustrated:

KLM,we have a slew of those little furry things,who have adopted us,I think the best fed Squirrels in the neighborhood:laughing:

Love4himies
February 23rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
Awwwww, kitties enjoying some sunshine beams :lovestruck::cloud9:.

I can't believe that squirrel :eek: :eek:. None of the kitties will run after it?

chico2
February 23rd, 2010, 08:52 AM
L4H,they will at times,but stop,if they get too close...now Bailey on the other hand,chases Squirrels like crazy:dog:

Golden Girls
February 23rd, 2010, 09:00 AM
Aw their all so beautiful :cloud9: Chico, thanks for sharing.

ancientgirl
February 23rd, 2010, 09:42 AM
The boys look happy there's no snow blocking their sun.

They look wonderful. Has Vinnie lost any weight?

luckypenny
February 23rd, 2010, 05:56 PM
:laughing: @ ancientgirl's version.

Before you know it, the days will get longer and warmer for the boys to be soaking up that sunshine :goodvibes:.

Just remember to have their refreshments ready :D.

mummummum
February 23rd, 2010, 11:51 PM
Gorgeous as always Chico! We were making snow angels by about 7 tho! :laughing:

krdahmer
February 23rd, 2010, 11:55 PM
:laughing: Good one AG

The boys look great Chico....handsome as always:lovestruck:....and I'm sure the diet is not popular....are they ever?:rolleyes::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 24th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Ahhhh :cloud9: always great to catch some rays

Tundra_Queen
February 24th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Chico,,your kitties are so adorable! And you have no snow on your deck! Wow that's amazing. We have only 2 ft on ours which isn't much normally we have about 5. I forget what winters were like in Toronto...LOL

chico2
February 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Thank's girls!
TQ,the day after those pics,we had real snow for the first time this winter,hubby used the snow-blower for the first time and that is weird,not the norm:confused: