Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Treat Toy & Randoms

onster
February 20th, 2010, 02:07 PM
First a Random, Bunduk this morning. Doesn't this make you just wanna reach thru the screen and squish him??

The treat toy, Onnie trying to get some treats out. Check out that concentration folks

Roll, roll, roll your toy.

onster
February 20th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Bunduk comes out of nowhere (was napping upstairs)

2 heads are better than one

until one head gets bored:rolleyes:

onster
February 20th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Bunduk, looking towards the food bowls. Onnie, still trying :thumbs up

Bunduk gives it one last swipe

Bunduk: alright enough of this, where's my food mom? :crazy:(The bowl says feed me Im hungry).

Sorry bout the mess on the floors bunduk likes to pick chunks of the food out of the bowl and eat it on the floor and one of the plants is losing its leaves:o

onster
February 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
what do u mean i just ate??? :( but i haz the starving :(

Onnie still loves to throw himself in front of the broom when I'm sweeping. Please ignore my attire. I dont have much clothes in waterloo anymore and it was cold. So I layered random things :o hahaha crazy cat lady attire :crazy:

The end :thumbs up

angeldogs
February 20th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Awww handsome bundulk,he can't nom on the treat ball so he got bored of it.Onnie looked like he was having fun with it.

sugarcatmom
February 20th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Totally Crazy Cat Lady attire, I love it!!

Aztec has the same treat ball in green. It's his favourite thing ever (well, the treats inside are, but as a mechanism for dispensing said treats, it's his favourite). Just like Onnie, he rolls it around with his head and has incredible dedication to getting every last morsel out.

And yes, I very much want to reach through the screen and squish Bunduk. :lovestruck: Squish squish.

ownedbycats
February 20th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Cats who like to eat their food outside their dishes make such a mess don't they? MooBoots loves to take the food out of his dish before he eats it, and then gets distracted and wanders off, leaving it on the floor.

hazelrunpack
February 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
I have eight garbage disposals that I can hire out to clean food off the floor for you guys! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Your boys look amazing, onster! :flirt: I love that first shot of Bunduk and the "I haz starving" shot! :lovestruck: Do you think Onnie fantasizes about slinking through the jungle after prey as he navigates through the philodendron to get the treat ball? :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
February 21st, 2010, 08:20 AM
Bunduk is so pretty! Sending him a big squeezeeeeeeee

My cats throw their food up against the glass on the patio door! I don't know how they do it,,but I'm always cleaning it.....silly kitties.

chico2
February 21st, 2010, 09:09 AM
Hazel:laughing::laughing:if Bailey was ours,there would be NO cat-food left on the floor:laughing:
Onster,love,love,love your pics..Bunduk always make me laugh,just from the innocent look on his face:laughing:adorable
My Chico is treat-crazy,I think I'll look for one of those thingys.

edwina
February 21st, 2010, 07:22 PM
Ahhhh, Bunduk your so squishy looking :cloud9:
Poor starving kitty :( , you can eat all you want at my house when i get visitation rights :D
:laughing:

ancientgirl
February 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
Awww, Bunduk looks like he might want to scam one of those treats right out from under Onnie. :laughing:

Onster, you don't even want to see my crazy cat lady wardrobe. :laughing:

Frenchy
February 21st, 2010, 08:14 PM
So I layered random things :o hahaha crazy cat lady attire :crazy:

Don't worry , I do the same here , it's so comfy :cloud9:

Bunduck is too funny , why waste his time with a ball when he can eat out of his dish ?? :shrug:

smart kitty ! :thumbs up

onster
February 24th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Awww handsome bundulk,he can't nom on the treat ball so he got bored of it

lol pretty much exactly, u really understand how bunduk's lil head ticks

onster
February 24th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Aztec has the same treat ball in green. It's his favourite thing ever (well, the treats inside are, but as a mechanism for dispensing said treats, it's his favourite).

Just wondering SCM, what treats do u put inside? I just put temptations but I love how much Onnie enjoy it so I want to put a healthier treat :thumbs up Im so glad aztec loves his too! :D

Cats who like to eat their food outside their dishes make such a mess don't they? MooBoots loves to take the food out of his dish before he eats it, and then gets distracted and wanders off, leaving it on the floor.

hahaha yeah im forever cleaning the floor. This is exactly why me feeding him raw freaks me out. I tried it a bit but then he just takes raw chicken and eats it on the floor :yuck::yuck: then licks my face :yuck: Bunduk would never be distracted enough to leave food on the floor :p

I have eight garbage disposals that I can hire out to clean food off the floor for you guys! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Your boys look amazing, onster! :flirt: I love that first shot of Bunduk and the "I haz starving" shot! :lovestruck: Do you think Onnie fantasizes about slinking through the jungle after prey as he navigates through the philodendron to get the treat ball? :laughing:

lol but then who would clean the drool off the floor hazel? :p:yuck::o

hahhaha yeah actually I do think Onnie thinks that way. Actually my shot of him making his way thru the plant is my fav :thumbs up

Bunduk is so pretty! Sending him a big squeezeeeeeeee

My cats throw their food up against the glass on the patio door! I don't know how they do it,,but I'm always cleaning it.....silly kitties.

onster
February 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM

eeep!!! how do they manage that?? LOL

Onster,love,love,love your pics..Bunduk always make me laugh,just from the innocent look on his face:laughing:adorable
My Chico is treat-crazy,I think I'll look for one of those thingys.

aww glad I could make u smile chico! Or rather, bunduk did. Innocent look? nono he *is* innocent :p

I'm not sure but I think I got that treat ball from global ryans but it was ages ago..

Poor starving kitty :( , you can eat all you want at my house when i get visitation rights :D
:laughing:

lol you know bunduk has a little pooch now??? hahaha i really should watch what he eats too but his lil pooch is just sooo cute!!! my baby all grown up with a gut lol

onster
February 24th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Awww, Bunduk looks like he might want to scam one of those treats right out from under Onnie. :laughing:

lol and he does do that!!! hahaha :evil: He sure has no idea how it works but whenever Onnie is interested in something he's smart enough to go stand next to him in case anything good's coming his way

Don't worry , I do the same here , it's so comfy :cloud9:
p

isnt it :cloud9::cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Well at least your socks match! :D :D :laughing:

I just love Bunduk's eyes in all his pictures (especially the first one!):cloud9:

Onnie looks like he had his work cut out for him with the treat balls but it must have been well worth it. :thumbs up

Great picture thread Onster. :clap:

JennieV
February 24th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Beautiful pics, Onster, I looooooove the first one, I think I am gonna make it my screen saver..lol
:thumbs up
:laughing: awesome attire too! you dont wanna know what I am wearing..lol

14+kitties
February 25th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Aww so cute! Don't know how I missed this thread till now. :o I can see having one of those balls here. :rolleyes: Nah, I'd need too many. :D
Love how Onnie concentrates sooo much on getting his treats. :cloud9: And of course Bunduk is too cute as always!! :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
February 25th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Such great pictures. Bunduk and Onnie both look wonderful and happy. And yes, you look like the crazy cat lady! I love it. Laughing at the "at least your socks match" comment.:laughing: