Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Smart kitty and not-so-smart one, lol

onster
February 19th, 2010, 03:47 PM
A year or so ago I bought this cat toy, basically a plastic ball with holes you can adjust the sizes of. You put treats/food in it and then your cat is supposed to figure out how to get the food out (supposedly helps with weight management/boredom too).

Well I tried it yesterday, within 10 mins Onnie was all over it. He puts his head to it and just keeps on rolling and rolling and rolling ( I have it set pretty hard) till his kibble pops out :D. It's so cute!!! The trooper will roll it all the way down the hall, into the kitchen, to the living room, for one measly treat!! When it's about to roll under a sofa or something he stops for a second paws it in the other direction and keeps going :D

Bunduk on the other hand....wellll lets just say he has no clue what the heck is going on! hahahaha. He follows Onnie a bit then tries to swipe any treats that fall out with his paw, quickly picks up up with his mouth and then runs away to eat it :laughing: The few times a treat has fallen out when he's rolled it he starts pawing at the floor where it fell (meanwhile Onnie's rolling the ball down the hall).....it's like he thinks the floor produced it! hahaha too funny.

WHo needs tv huh? :crazy:

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM
:cry: Stop pickin' on poor, sweet Bunduk, Mom! :yell:

He's smarter than you think--he's letting Onnie do all the work! :laughing:

Ahem...and where are the pictures? :rolleyes: :p

mikischo
February 19th, 2010, 05:33 PM

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Why go to all that work when someone else will do it for you. Smart Bunduk.:D

We had one of those balls for Mickey but he preferred to wait till the humans doled out the treats. He knew we were sucks and he wouldn't have to wait long.:laughing:

edwina
February 19th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Poor Bunduk :( Such a sweet wonderful :angel: and he gets picked on because he may not be the smartest child. :cry:
I think he should come stay with me for a while. :D
Oh and i agree, where is the pictures, i want proof. :frustrated:
:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
February 19th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Poor Bunduk is Mommy making fun of you again? :laughing:

Macomom
February 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Onster, Bunduk is making extensive engineering plans to trap said ball in the floor and conquer it forevermore.
He may look innocent, but I have seen his coded transmissions and he is going to take over the world.

Jim Hall
February 20th, 2010, 11:25 AM
i buy a remote control mouse
put it in a paper bag
manda triis to get in the bag
du jumps and the bag and rippppsssss oit open in about 5 seconds
lol

ancientgirl
February 20th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Maybe Bunduk is just pretending to not have a clue, that way you can just give him the treat.:D

onster
February 20th, 2010, 12:59 PM

lol I took pictures today will upload soon :thumbs up Actually according to the pics taken today, ure theory may be right (that he's just too smart lol)

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Why go to all that work when someone else will do it for you. Smart Bunduk.:D

We had one of those balls for Mickey but he preferred to wait till the humans doled out the treats. He knew we were sucks and he wouldn't have to wait long.:laughing:

lol, i hear u! I mean i have taken treats out of the ball and just given it to them cuz I felt it was taking too long for it to pop out :o

Poor Bunduk :( Such a sweet wonderful :angel: and he gets picked on because he may not be the smartest child. :cry:
I think he should come stay with me for a while. :D
Oh and i agree, where is the pictures, i want proof. :frustrated:
:laughing:

no, no not picked on...just....ummm...ok so I'm picking on him :crazy: but its out of love :lovestruck:

Is ure home nom proofed? Only approved homes get visitation rights :p

onster
February 20th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Poor Bunduk is Mommy making fun of you again? :laughing:

lol not making fun, just teasing :p

Onster, Bunduk is making extensive engineering plans to trap said ball in the floor and conquer it forevermore.
He may look innocent, but I have seen his coded transmissions and he is going to take over the world.

LOL, bunduk u :evil:, u

i buy a remote control mouse
put it in a paper bag
manda triis to get in the bag
du jumps and the bag and rippppsssss oit open in about 5 seconds
lol

lol du sounds like Onnie :p hmmm good idea for an interactive toy jim!

Maybe Bunduk is just pretending to not have a clue, that way you can just give him the treat.:D

lol i wouldnt put it past him