Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm home!! I'm HOME!!

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Goodbye wonderful Rescue people!

Are we there yet?

I'z a big boy and I got a forever home AND my very own Bad Auntie!

Love4himies
February 19th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Do you have a new puppy, mx3???

Melinda
February 19th, 2010, 02:31 PM
oh what a doll!!!!

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 02:31 PM
omg :cloud9: he's too friggen cute ! :lovestruck:

luckypenny
February 19th, 2010, 02:33 PM
:yell: More pictures, please please please please, omg I wanna see more gorgeous puppy pictures :pray: :goodvibes: :lovestruck: :cloud9:.

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM
btw , nice job hiding behind the pup M3X :laughing:

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Do you have a new puppy, mx3???

Nonononononono...put that thought RIGHT out of your head. I've lost my mind not my senses :D

I am the Bad Auntie to this little whipper-snapper who I must say for 10 weeks is a very good size. :laughing:

My friends have adopted him from SOS Quebec picking him up in Whitby. Since Ms Mom works I went along as official puppy holder. I am also on-call. Already been called over twice :D.

More pix as they come ~ don't worry LP ~ you'll get your fix!

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
More pix as they come ~

yea !!! :crazy:

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM
btw , nice job hiding behind the pup M3X :laughing:

My friend: "Oh darn. We didn't get you in the picture"
Me: "(Gasp) No...really???" :rolleyes: :D

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 02:47 PM

I remember a picture of you .... you look like Meredith Baxter in Family Ties :)

BrownEyedGirl
February 19th, 2010, 02:50 PM
absolutely adorable

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2010, 02:53 PM
:laughing:

He certainly is a doll, though! :flirt: It's gonna be fun to watch him grow up! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Oh, and congrats on that Bad Auntie thing, MMM! :highfive: :laughing:

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Oh, and congrats on that Bad Auntie thing, MMM! :highfive: :laughing:

Hey...when ya got a talent, there's no sense in denying it!! My friend has just sent me some more.
Ahhhhhhhh....There's nothing like a good earcleaning!

So YOU'RE my Big Sister Twiggy? You must take after Dad's side.

Oh mannn...Iz 'zausted

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 03:20 PM
omg , didn't take long for kitty to meet the newcomer ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Awwww...what a little sweetheart! So good with Twiggy, too...at least while being held :D In that last pic, Twiggy looks like she's already plotting what to do about the Little Interloper. :laughing:

So what's the Little Interloper's name? :D Or should we just call him LI? :laughing:

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Awwww...what a little sweetheart! So good with Twiggy, too...at least while being held :D In that last pic, Twiggy looks like she's already plotting what to do about the Little Interloper. :laughing:

So what's the Little Interloper's name? :D Or should we just call him LI? :laughing:

They've been throwing around names for a few weeks now. They actually weren't expecting him until the end of the month then got The Call yesterday. I like "Walker" his Papa Likes "Pluto". Now, I ask you does that dog look like a PLUTO ??? Yeesh :rolleyes:

Little booger-head loves his crate, peed and pooped on the paper (okay so he then sat in it but still it's a start!

Twigs is a treat. She hissed at him (her very first hiss!) and gave him a few claw-less air batts when he chased her around the dining room table to give her kisses. Now she's just following him every where he goes... giving him the "hairy eyeball". I'm going to post a new thread with a short vid (with a warning for you dial-uppers).

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2010, 04:17 PM
The 'hairy eyeball'? :o

I think he looks like a Whitby! When I saw the name I thought it was his at first--and it sorta suits him. Sounds...dignified. And don't laugh--he's still sittin' in his poop at this age, but he's gonna be very dignified when he finally grows up. :p

mummummum
February 19th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I think he looks like a Whitby! When I saw the name I thought it was his at first--and it sorta suits him. Sounds...dignified. And don't laugh--he's still sittin' in his poop at this age, but he's gonna be very dignified when he finally grows up. :p

Whitby huh? Just let me stick my head out the window and screech it a few times to see how it rolls off the old larynx.... :D not bad, not bad! I'll put it forward to The Parents (who are soooo cute, they're killing me, they're so cute).

As for the poop,I'm surprized he wasn't playing with it ~ the grrrrls used to batt theirs back and forth :laughing:

He's a good looking boy alright (gots hiz Aunties good looks... okay, would you believe winning personality? :laughing:)

ancientgirl
February 19th, 2010, 05:16 PM
He's absolutely adorable! What a face! Twiggy doesn't seem too impressed though:laughing:

aslan
February 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM
omg he's sooooo cute, i kinda like the name whitby too...its original. MMM if you meet us for lunch you're going to have to bring the pup so that we recognize you..:laughing::laughing:

Love4himies
February 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM
As Auntie, you are going to be getting regular updates and pics, right :pray: and then as a senior member of pets.ca you are obligated to share these :D

What a sweetie pie :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I too, think the name Whitby is very suiting for such a doll.

My Lodi Girl
February 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Such a handsome boy! Congratulations Auntie and dawg bless the new parents for giving him a home.
I love to watch cats with dogs. The dogs are like "hey, wanna play, huh huh huh, oh you want me to chase you, kiss you huh huh huh" and the cat is like "who are YOU and what are you doing in MY house" :laughing:

onster
February 20th, 2010, 01:27 PM
awwwww hes sooooooooo soooooooooooooo cute!!!! Can't wait for more pics!!

Woulda been nice to see his aunty tho :p:p Like ure jacket :thumbs up:D

angeldogs
February 20th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I like the name Walker soots his handsome face.:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
February 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM
What a cutie pie he is! So smoochable!:D

mummummum
February 21st, 2010, 02:37 PM
He is a little doll. And soooooo quiet and calm compared to every single puppy I've ever raised... must be me!

Visited this afternoon and am puppy-sitting in the morning. Mum and Dad haven't slept much. Ah yes...the joys, the joys:rolleyes:

The name they finally settled on is Brody. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2010, 02:54 PM
Brody is a cute name! Almost as dignified a name as Whitby :p and it suits him!

So, um, you are going to take more pics tomorrow, yes? :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 23rd, 2010, 12:43 AM
Aww Brody is adorable :lovestruck: Congrats Bad Auntie Mx3 :thumbs up

mummummum
February 23rd, 2010, 11:22 PM
Brody is a cute name! Almost as dignified a name as Whitby :p and it suits him!

So, um, you are going to take more pics tomorrow, yes? :D

Curses to the $%#@&^% camera. Soon!!!

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2010, 11:44 PM
Curses to the $%#@&^% camera. Soon!!!

Well, alrighty, then! :highfive:

JennieV
February 24th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Oh, what a cutie pie! Totally and absolutely adorable!
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Brody is an absolute doll. Did you get that $%#@&^% camera working? :D How'd the puppy sitting go? :crazy: