Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Pod

poodletalk
February 18th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I got an Ipod for Christmas which is great, when I'm at the gym. I know were suppose to use I Tunes to download music, it will add up quick for every download is .99.

I'm wondering if I already have the songs on CD, is their anyway I can I download it to my Ipod or maybe use another site that's less expensive?

sugarcatmom
February 18th, 2010, 07:13 PM
I'm wondering if I already have the songs on CD, is their anyway I can I download it to my Ipod

Absolutely. Just import the CDs into iTunes on your computer, create a playlist with those tracks, then when you plug your Pod in, you can either sync it to your entire music library, or manually check off the playlists you'd like loaded on the Pod.

I :heart: my iPod. :lovestruck:

sugarcatmom
February 18th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Also, you can subscribe to free music podcasts in iTunes that'll automatically download new stuff to your Pod at regular intervals. Hit the 'Podcasts' button along the top row while in the iTunes Store and then browse through the various selections.

I :heart: podcasts!!!

Marcha
February 18th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I have all my CDs on my iPod, and I also sometimes get CDs from the library. First, I open iTunes. Then I put the CD into my drive. iTunes automatically should detect the CD, and then it'll show the tracks of the CD in the drive. In the bottom right hand corner of iTunes is a button that says "import CD". Click on that, and little wavey thingies should start to appear in front of the track that is now importing. :)