Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you to MY heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
February 18th, 2010, 01:31 PM
This last few days have been very spiritual and moving for me. :cloud9: I already did a thread talking about my Mom - Manna from Heaven. Now I have more thanks!!
TeriM - Thank you so much for your generosity! :grouphug: My kitties will enjoy the food your wonderful donation has provided. :highfive:
And to my other angel - you know who you are. :cry: - Thank you as well. I know you don't want your name mentioned. Just :grouphug::grouphug:
My life has truly been touched by some marvelous, caring people. :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
February 19th, 2010, 12:26 AM
:grouphug: to 14+'s angels!!

Love4himies
February 19th, 2010, 06:50 AM
This last few days have been very spiritual and moving for me. :cloud9: I already did a thread talking about my Mom - Manna from Heaven. Now I have more thanks!!
TeriM - Thank you so much for your generosity! :grouphug: My kitties will enjoy the food your wonderful donation has provided. :highfive:
And to my other angel - you know who you are. :cry: - Thank you as well. I know you don't want your name mentioned. Just :grouphug::grouphug:

Members on this forum are just so generous :grouphug:

onster
February 19th, 2010, 04:06 PM
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: to the angels

ancientgirl
February 19th, 2010, 05:12 PM
:grouphug::grouphug:You are such a good person. There are so many wonderful people here.:grouphug:

Frenchy
February 19th, 2010, 06:12 PM

14+ , you deserve it :grouphug:

and you are right , there are many , many caring people on this board :grouphug: