Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can anyone help Dudley?

Winston
February 18th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Dudley is looking for a forever home!

Unfortunately Dudley has become a victim of a marital separation. My understanding is that the home is being sold and both parties are unable to take their dogs with them. (sorry I donít have many details on that!)

Dudley the cuddly chocolate lab is 3 years old. Dudley loves people and loves dogs, and loves to play! Can you provide a forever or foster home for this darling boy?
Dudley is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered

In his picture he looks exactly like my boy Winston....:( I sooo wish I could help him but DH has said "no"....)

If anyone is interested in helping this boy please PM me.

Cindy

diandpat
February 18th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I have forwarded the link...what a cutie :cloud9: How sad that he loses his family over a divorce :wall: I can't imagine walking away from my zoo :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
February 18th, 2010, 01:48 PM
That is sad. :cry: I hope he finds a place soon :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
February 18th, 2010, 11:40 PM
That is so sad...I hope Dudley finds a new forever home soon!!

Debbie

Sylvie
February 21st, 2010, 01:05 PM
Dudley has found a wonderful forever home.

Thank you everyone for your help.

What a great site:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hurray!!! :thumbs up :highfive:

diandpat
February 21st, 2010, 01:39 PM
:thumbs up Great news!!!!

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2010, 01:39 PM
Hmmmm...so is it anyone we know? :o Think we can get more pics of the handsome boy? :flirt:

Frenchy
February 21st, 2010, 04:17 PM
Hmmmm...so is it anyone we know? :o Think we can get more pics of the handsome boy? :flirt:

I know LP had someone interested ....

luckypenny
February 21st, 2010, 10:06 PM
Dudley is now my 'doggy cousin' :D. My aunt and uncle adopted him yesterday afternoon and they are already head over heals in love with their new family member :goodvibes:. "It like he's always been with us," said my aunt earlier :cloud9:.

Thank you Winston and Sylvia :grouphug:.

Frenchy
February 21st, 2010, 10:11 PM
wooot woooot !!!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM
WoooHooooooo! How wonderful!!! :D

So does this mean more pics? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

luckypenny
February 21st, 2010, 10:20 PM
They live in Ontario so hopefully I'll get to meet Dudley in person either in the Spring or Summer :goodvibes:. But I'll get frequent updates :thumbs up. He's so much at home that he got to share my aunts pillow during his first night and she got her first morning wake up kiss today :lovestruck: :D. His daddy took him for a long walks on park trails and they all spent the afternoon playing fetch with him. They said he is "simply perfect" :angel:.

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2010, 10:21 PM
I suspect Dudley thinks the same of them... :D

Frenchy
February 21st, 2010, 10:27 PM
Wow , Dudley must think he's in heaven now :cloud9: he hit the jack pot ! :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM
Great news all around!!! I love happy endings. :grouphug:

Chris21711
February 22nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
Great news :thumbs up.....So LP does that mean you are going to visit Ontario at some time :rolleyes:

Winston
February 24th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Wooooo Hoooooo I have been away and this is the best news to come home to!!! Doing the happy dance!!! :thumbs up

Thank you everyone! I am sure Dudley appreciates all those looking out for him!

Cindy

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Kind of behind the ball here but I'm so happy Dudley found his forever home. :angel:

So it sounds like LP may be Ontario bound sometime this year when the weathers better, huh, huh? :whistle: :clap:

luckypenny
February 24th, 2010, 10:36 PM
So LP does that mean you are going to visit Ontario at some time :rolleyes:

So it sounds like LP may be Ontario bound sometime this year when the weathers better, huh, huh? :whistle: :clap:

Yes, I have to make it up this summer. It's my mother's 65th and she's in Burlington. Pretty close to you all I think. And I'll get to see Dudley the whole time I'm there as he's just across the street from my mom :goodvibes:.

Btw, I've spoken to my aunt every day this week. She can't get over what a jewel he is :thumbs up :lovestruck:.

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Yes, I have to make it up this summer. It's my mother's 65th and she's in Burlington. Pretty close to you all I think. And I'll get to see Dudley the whole time I'm there as he's just across the street from my mom :goodvibes:.

Btw, I've spoken to my aunt every day this week. She can't get over what a jewel he is :thumbs up :lovestruck:.

Oh summer parties are so much fun :crazy: and Burlington's just a stone throw away too. :whistle:

Sounds like Dudley has put a twinkle in your aunt's eyes. Oh how I adore happy endings. :cloud9:

Twocents
February 25th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Yay for Dudley! Way to go! :)