Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Eleven Eleven Pet Rescue in Montreal

diandpat
February 17th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Are any of you rescuers/fosters familiar with this rescue? I am not and my cousin and her bf in Ottawa are interested in Tango. She wrote me to ask what I think but I have never heard of them :(

Anyone have any reputable rescues I could refer her to in Ottawa? :shrug:

http://www.elevenelevenanimalrescue.org/Dogs_For_Adoption.html

BenMax
February 17th, 2010, 04:34 PM
I have heard good things. I do not know them personally however. They are with Underdogs as well. So they must be reputable.

diandpat
February 17th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks BenMax...just don't want to steer her wrong. :thumbs up

BenMax
February 17th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks BenMax...just don't want to steer her wrong. :thumbs up

They take on some tough cases. For me - that says volumes.

t.pettet
February 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Haven't heard of them but have had great dealings with BARK.

diandpat
February 18th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Thank you t.pettet, I sent her the link.

I kind of cautioned her about beautiful Tango as he has to go to ON and from that picture it is hard to tell if he is "pitty"-like...would hate for her to have a heartbreak :wall::wall::wall:

Her roommate had cautioned her as well. She was disappointed but totally understood :(

BenMax
February 19th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Haven't heard of them but have had great dealings with BARK.

BARK is an EXCELLENT point of reference. If they know one another and BARK approves - then it's all good.

Deauce
February 19th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry I have no info on 11/11, but in Ottawa there is Hopeful Hearts, BIN, ARF, and Golden Rescue that I have associated with, and are reputable. There may be others, but I have had no personal direct contact.
Tango has the brindle of a pitty, but in my opinion, not the facial features. If you need any info at all on pitty's or pitty-type, BIN is your absolute best source of info.
Best of luck to your friends.:thumbs up

luckypenny
February 19th, 2010, 02:05 PM
There's also Friendly Giants.

http://www.friendlygiantsdogrescue.ca/