Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Westminster "RED ALERT!"

Dee-O-Gee
February 16th, 2010, 05:27 PM
I too like Madame Hazel, am not going to be bias (:D :D) but the BOB in the English Setter category is Ch Reidwood Red Alert!

The breeder is located in South Western Ontario and her dogs are beautiful!:lovestruck:

We took in the show last evening and Mollie was star struck.....

Momma

When I'm all growed up,

I wanna be

I wanna be

Just like dem!

5 minutes later

Red Alert will be on this evening along with the final for BIS! Mollie has already request extra butter on her popcorn! :thumbs up :D

luckypenny
February 16th, 2010, 05:33 PM
:laughing: Aww, Mollie, you're just too darn cute :cloud9:.

Great pics!

Frenchy
February 16th, 2010, 05:42 PM
:laughing: too funny :laughing:

Molly will be soon strutting her stuff in the living room :D

dustybird
February 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
I love when they watch T.V.

Molly hunny you've already got the stuff, so strut it girlfriend.

Dee-O-Gee
February 16th, 2010, 08:14 PM
She told me last night that she wanted to be bitch and strut like a model. Little does she know, she's not a bitch anymore. :confused:
Hope springs eternal. :o

Mollie is sleeping right now. I tried to get her up to watch Red Alert, the English Setter strut his stuff but she's too darn tired.

Red Alert didn't win the BIG but he sure was a handsome boy. Brittany Spaniel came first.

mummummum
February 16th, 2010, 09:52 PM
She told me last night that she wanted to be bitch and strut like a model. Little does she know, she's not a bitch anymore. :confused:
Hope springs eternal. :o

Of course she's a bitch. She's beautiful, intelligent, talented courageous and honourable. Just like her mother. :D

hazelrunpack
February 16th, 2010, 10:38 PM
She is just a doll, klm! :flirt: Not that we're biased in any way, mind you! :laughing:

Our guys don't watch TV unless there's lots of barking going on... :o

Dee-O-Gee
February 17th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Of course she's a bitch. She's beautiful, intelligent, talented courageous and honourable. Just like her mother. :D

Ah thanks MX3. I think I might add "Bitch" to all my e-mail signatures! :D :laughing: