Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Olde English Bull dogge needs our help - Washington State, Vancouver, CANADA

totallyhip
February 15th, 2010, 03:36 PM
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15725441

More About Tonka**Please do not contact BHNW about Tonka. This is a courtesy listing, he is being placed by his owners** Hi Everyone! My name is Tonka, I'm a 1.5 year old Olde English Bulldogge and I need to find a new home. My parents love me but don't have the resources to handle my special needs. See, I have seizures and need daily medicine. Even with meds, I still have seizures about once a month and because of the pills, I drink a lot which has to be monitored. I'm crate trained although sometimes at night I can have a poopie accident...again, probably due to the pills. I'm also pretty active and to get out that puppy energy, I go to doggie daycare. Obviously, I get along with other dogs although I'm not too sure about cats or other small critters. Even though I require more care than your normal bully, I am still as loveable and wonderful as the others (even more so!!). hahahaha If you'd like to see if you're my perfect new forever home, please email dad for an application. There will be a re-homing fee and a home check to make sure I'm going to the PERFECT new home! See ya on the flip side! Tonka For more information on Tonka contact his owner at judah.goldberg@gmail.com. Please do not contact BHNW.

Macomom
February 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I love squishy bulldogs!
I could take them all home, I swear.