Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

tehe - I remembered my camera part two

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:11 PM
These are the ones in the smaller house. I want to start work on their enclosure so they can be out and start "meeting" the others.
My "babies". Kearn - which means dark in Scottish. He is approx. nine months now. He is going to be a big boy when he is finished growing.
His sister Calysta. Such a pretty girl. They are up for adoption still. Hopefully if I find a home for them they go together.
And Greyson - the "boss" of the group. He was the one that kept them all together which is why my coworker found all four.

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:15 PM
And Zara. She is almost identical to Greyson except a little smaller. She is also just a tad lighter in colour.
A slightly blurry pic of Greyson but this is the way I am used to seeing him. He closes his eyes to almost slits when I start petting him. It's his way of showing contentment. :cloud9:
Back outside - MiniMo - named after our own Mona_b

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Snoopy. I moved him and his mom Benni back to their enclosure today. He wasn't impressed. He has such a worried face.
And, last but not least, the newbie Smoke. Not sure yet if he is staying or getting fixed and released. If he keeps on attacking my hand he will be going. OUCH!! He is a very handsome dude though.

BrownEyedGirl
February 15th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Such beauties - I want a grey kittie!!!

Frenchy
February 15th, 2010, 01:24 PM
And Greyson - the "boss" of the group.

he does have the boss look :laughing: the looks of a king :lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Such beauties - I want a grey kittie!!!

There's lots out there. I have another grey one around here. I have seen him hanging around. Another big boy!! :wall: Hopefully I can get him trapped soon.

he does have the boss look :laughing: the looks of a king :lovestruck:

Yep, a slightly overweight boss. He needs to go on a diet! :eek:

Frenchy
February 15th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Yep, a slightly overweight boss. He needs to go on a diet! :eek:

Na , I think it goes with the territory , it's so the others respect him more :D

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Na , I think it goes with the territory , it's so the others respect him more :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Funny gal!! He needs to lose some. It isn't healthy for him. I hope once I get the fenced part of their little section done that they will all get more exercise.

aslan
February 15th, 2010, 01:42 PM
i've been waiting patiently for you to post pictures of our lovely tour guide.:lovestruck:MiniMo

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:45 PM
i've been waiting patiently for you to post pictures of our lovely tour guide.:lovestruck:MiniMo

Well, there she is in all her crankiness. She seems to have some dilute tortie in her. Sure has the 'tude! :rolleyes:

aslan
February 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM
:eek: she;s not cranky she let me pat her.abuse i tell you,,send her here, then again will she beat up my dogs?

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:51 PM
:eek: she;s not cranky she let me pat her.abuse i tell you,,send her here, then again will she beat up my dogs?

Probably. She isn't crazy about Sammy getting too close to the fence. Funny, Duece mostly completely ignores Sammy. It's Mini and Jupiter who tell her off!! Her bad manners are mostly toward the girls in the catuary.

aslan
February 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM
k well grace will get mad if she beats up qman so you can babysit her for awhile longer,,just be nice to her.:D

krdahmer
February 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Ah Minimo my little shadow!:cloud9: (well when she knows I have treats in my pocket anyhow:rolleyes:):laughing: Everyone looks great...and that camera takes really clear shots....the eye close ups are beautiful! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 01:57 PM
k well grace will get mad if she beats up qman so you can babysit her for awhile longer,,just be nice to her.:D

Gee thanks Ms. Allergy gal!! :rolleyes:

Ah Minimo my little shadow!:cloud9: (well when she knows I have treats in my pocket anyhow:rolleyes:):laughing: Everyone looks great...and that camera takes really clear shots....the eye close ups are beautiful! :lovestruck:

It's funny how Mini loves to follow people who come in. It's like she's begging them to take her home. :D Silly girl~
I am impressed with the camera so far except for when the kitties move. Then the pics come out a total blur. Will have to do some reading to find out how to deal with that.

Love4himies
February 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM
What a face on Snoopy :flirt:, such a pink nose and white fur :lovestruck:

Of course Smoke is so darn handsome, there goes my weakness for them toms again :rolleyes: :cloud9:. Love his asymmetrical markings on his face :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2010, 02:12 PM
:flirt: Kitty heaven, is right! :cloud9:

Thanks for splitting the pics up, 14+ :thumbs up :grouphug: Worked great :highfive:

Frenchy
February 15th, 2010, 02:16 PM
How come MonaB got the honor to have a kitty name after her ? what about me ? :cry:

:p

I'm sure there's one female cat that's a bit :evil: , you could call her minib*tch , after me :)

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 02:31 PM
How come MonaB got the honor to have a kitty name after her ? what about me ? :cry:

:p

I'm sure there's one female cat that's a bit :evil: , you could call her minib*tch , after me :)

That was two years ago! :eek: If my memory serves correctly Missy Mona "offered" her name up. It seemed to suit perfectly. I didn't know at the time MiniMo was going to turn into PhsycoMo when it came to other kitties!! I am seriously considering giving her one half of the double enclosure so she can be by herself. Seriously, I think she would love it!!!
Never minib*tch mf. :grouphug: I promise the next female kitty I come across that needs my help - your name is hers. :thumbs up

Frenchy
February 15th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I promise the next female kitty I come across that needs my help - your name is hers. :thumbs up

woohoo ! :crazy:

aslan
February 15th, 2010, 02:34 PM
lol, yeah no mini about it,,full blown..rotfl..hopefully you wont have to come across another kitty to name it.

14+kitties
February 15th, 2010, 06:30 PM
:flirt: Kitty heaven, is right! :cloud9:

Thanks for splitting the pics up, 14+ :thumbs up :grouphug: Worked great :highfive:

You're quite welcome hazel. And thank you!!

lol, yeah no mini about it,,full blown..rotfl..hopefully you wont have to come across another kitty to name it.

That is my wish too. Unfortunately I have a feeling it won't happen. It's already started with Smoke and one other so far........... I just haven't caught the "one other" yet.

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
You got some wonderful shots of them. Greyson is a handsome boy. He does look like the boss. LOL

Dee-O-Gee
February 15th, 2010, 07:13 PM
What a heavenly crew 14+ :cloud9:

Kearn looks like my childhood kitty Panther with the little white bib under his chin. :angel:

growler~GateKeeper
February 22nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Smoke is a handsome dude :lovestruck: :cloud9:

edwina
February 25th, 2010, 06:00 PM
That first pic of Kearn reminds me so much of salem when he was a baby. :cloud9: