Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy pics!

cat001
February 14th, 2010, 05:18 PM
The other week I took some snaps of some adorable Staffy puppies for my sisters friend! :flirt:

From what I read from the sticky I can only post 3 pics? new here so still learning the rules lol.. here's 3 pics anyways, hope you like! :D

aslan
February 14th, 2010, 05:31 PM
aaaaw puppies,,,the 3 pics is you can post three per reply..so post three, then post three more and so on..

cat001
February 14th, 2010, 05:40 PM
aaaaw puppies,,,the 3 pics is you can post three per reply..so post three, then post three more and so on..

Ah ok, gotcha! In that case here's another three pics lol! :D

marko
February 14th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Super cute indeed! Shot 3 is my fave here soooooooooooooo cute:cloud9:

erykah1310
February 14th, 2010, 06:03 PM
How adorable are they?
great pics

Macomom
February 14th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I love shot 4. Those puppies are too unbelievably cute, oh my gosh.

Frenchy
February 14th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I also love the third pic :lovestruck:

"don't you dare approach my stuffie !!!"

bendyfoot
February 14th, 2010, 07:11 PM
OMG

sooooo cute.

I can't show these to DW. She wants a Staffie sooooooooooo bad, but...well, BSL. :shrug::(

The little black one in the very last pic looks exactly like Heidi as a pup :flirt:

cat001
February 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM
OMG

sooooo cute.

I can't show these to DW. She wants a Staffie sooooooooooo bad, but...well, BSL. :shrug::(

The little black one in the very last pic looks exactly like Heidi as a pup :flirt:

Aww there's absolutely no justification for BSL, such a silly bit of legislation!

Luvmypitgirls
February 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
:eek:.....:lovestruck::lovestruck:...:cloud9::clou d9:
Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy! How flippin adorable!
I wants em all!:D

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2010, 02:37 AM
Super cute :cloud9: Great shots too :D

Tundra_Queen
February 15th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Oh look at those cute faces,,,and paws...... they are so smoochable!!

I love the smell of puppies,,,it reminds me of baby pablum!

buddingartist
February 15th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Oh so very very cute. Just adorable.

I like 4, 5, etc, I like them all:)

cat001
February 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Hehe I was also tempted to snatch a few up and take them home with me lol !:D

BrownEyedGirl
February 15th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Awww how cute are they???

Sib.HuskyMom
February 15th, 2010, 03:05 PM
unbelievably cute!
thanks for sharing, those are some great shots! :thumbs up:cloud9:

mummummum
February 15th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Beautiful puppies... who would be slaughtered in Ontario. :cry:

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Puppies :cloud9: :flirt: So cute!!! Thanks for sharing, cat001!

cat001
February 15th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Beautiful puppies... who would be slaughtered in Ontario. :cry:

I don't get why though as Staffies (and indeed other bull and terrier breed) are specifically bred to be people friendly meaning these dogs are of absoltely no threat to the public, so why it's considered acceptable by these authorities to ban entire breeds is beyond me, as all research indicates that they are not uniquely aggressive nor are they the devil dogs the media wish to potray them as! the ban is extreme and and unnecessary. sorry for the minor rant there lol it's a topic I feel quite strongly about :P

This is Peppy, one of the friendliest dogs I've ever met, a lovely staffy! :flirt:

Kay9
February 15th, 2010, 05:43 PM
totally adorable!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
February 15th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Way to cute puppers cat001 and Peppy looks so gentle too! :lovestruck:

mummummum
February 15th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I don't get why though as Staffies (and indeed other bull and terrier breed) are specifically bred to be people friendly meaning these dogs are of absoltely no threat to the public, so why it's considered acceptable by these authorities to ban entire breeds is beyond me, as all research indicates that they are not uniquely aggressive nor are they the devil dogs the media wish to potray them as! the ban is extreme and and unnecessary. sorry for the minor rant there lol it's a topic I feel quite strongly about :P

This is Peppy, one of the friendliest dogs I've ever met, a lovely staffy! :flirt:

You are preaching to the choir m'dear. This law is not the will of the people, it is the product of misinformed and very closed-minded politicians vainly trying look as if they "do something" useful with their day. A cheap "flash-bang" with tragic and horrible results for the dogs and people of Ontario.

cat001
February 16th, 2010, 01:32 PM
You are preaching to the choir m'dear. This law is not the will of the people, it is the product of misinformed and very closed-minded politicians vainly trying look as if they "do something" useful with their day. A cheap "flash-bang" with tragic and horrible results for the dogs and people of Ontario.

It's a real shame, I don't see how these laws can stay in effect perminantly as they're obviously flawed. In the UK the American Pit Bull Terrier and 3 other breeds have been banned since 1991, 5 years after the ban, dogs bites increase by a whopping 25% the dog ban did not protect anyone from dangerous dogs....sorry I'm doing it again! >_< I've just got so much to say on that topic, sometimes it spills out lol.

LoveCharlie
February 17th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Wow cat001 you are TALENTED!!! :highfive:

Those are amazing pictures of amazingly cute puppies! I hope you keep posting them, I enjoy them a lot

cat001
February 17th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Posting them a tad late lol but found some more pup pics for your viewing pleasure! :lovestruck:

cat001
February 17th, 2010, 04:03 PM
And that's it lol! :D

babymomma
February 17th, 2010, 04:22 PM
oh they are adorable.. Im glad we dont Have the Bull Sh!t Law here in newfieland. Im not sure if I'd want to live here if we did.

Magicwildwolf69
February 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Oh my they are so cute!!!!!! you just want to pick them up and squeeze them! great pics!

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Cuteness overload :lovestruck: :cloud9:

angeldogs
February 18th, 2010, 03:11 AM
A whole lot of cuteness there,pup heaven.:cloud9: