Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

He's taunting them!!

14+kitties
February 13th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Ajax climbed to the top of the fence and stayed for about 15 minutes this morning. Little beggar!! I have a feeling he will jump in soon. Then I can work on getting Ace in too.
The kitties basically ignored him after the first minute. :laughing:

Chris21711
February 13th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Hopefully he will take the plunge 14k:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
February 13th, 2010, 10:21 PM
So did Ajax jump in yet? Any luck with Ace too? :)

14+kitties
February 13th, 2010, 10:57 PM
So did Ajax jump in yet? Any luck with Ace too? :)

No, it's going to take a while before he actually goes in. If he ever does. I have not seen him on top of the fence before today. I figure he should get curious enough to jump in sometime within the next couple of weeks if he decides to keep climbing the fence.
Ace won't climb. I will need to try to coax him in with some gizzards. He loves them! I can actually get him to take them right out of my hand. Every time I put my fingers close before I feed him he thinks I have some for him. :cloud9: I think once Ajax goes in and Ace knows it than he may "let" me coax him easier. ;) He is still a very feral kitty.

Dee-O-Gee
February 13th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Patience is a virtue and thank dawg you have em (patience that is!) :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 13th, 2010, 11:05 PM
:laughing: I have to with these guys. Cats do things when cats want to do things. No rushing!! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 13th, 2010, 11:58 PM
I hope he takes the plunge soon... :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper
February 14th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Ajax must be quite curious about the goings on in the enclosure if he's hanging out up top :fingerscr he goes in soon :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
February 14th, 2010, 12:53 AM
How the heck did he get up there? Did he climb up the 4 x 4's? LOL And how will he get into the cattery, it looks to far to jump down.

Love4himies
February 14th, 2010, 08:04 AM
:eek:, he is a teaser isn't he :laughing: He'll work up to the big jump, I am sure!

14+kitties
February 14th, 2010, 11:41 AM
How the heck did he get up there? Did he climb up the 4 x 4's? LOL And how will he get into the cattery, it looks to far to jump down.

The fence is only five feet high. A lot of the kitties have climbed up. Once up it doens't take much to jump down. It's the getting out from the other side they can't do. Chain link is pretty easy to navigate.

He was back up this morning. Little beggar.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/images/smilies/cloud9.gif

ancientgirl
February 14th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Sounds like he's weighing his options. That's great. I have a feeling he'll "fall" in soon.:D

Tundra_Queen
February 15th, 2010, 05:13 AM
The fence is only five feet high. A lot of the kitties have climbed up. Once up it doens't take much to jump down. It's the getting out from the other side they can't do. Chain link is pretty easy to navigate.

He was back up this morning. Little beggar.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/images/smilies/cloud9.gif

14+ oh 5 ft is not far..it looks a lot farther in the pic. I guess he is just lonesome and needs some kitty company. *S*