Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ouch!

the gang
February 5th, 2010, 07:44 PM
sorry guys , have been under the weather!! last sunday had a accident, fell over a baby gate in the kitchen!!! as i was falling i said to myself not good-- i have a broken tail bone and a cracked elbow, ouch and ouch, but i try and check the form everday, take care brenda and the pins

Love4himies
February 5th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Ooooowwwwwwie. :grouphug: I hope you heal quickly :pray:

Frenchy
February 5th, 2010, 07:53 PM
broken tail bone and a cracked elbow ? ouch ! is this suppose to heal itself ? If so , how long will it take ? :eek:

luckypenny
February 5th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Goodness Brenda, "ouch" is right :eek:. What were you doing that you fell over the gate?

Hope you heal up real soon :grouphug:.

onster
February 5th, 2010, 10:16 PM
owwwwwwwww....

I wish you very speedy healing brenda :grouphug::goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Ouch is right! Broken tail bones are miserable! :grouphug: Heal up quickly, brenda! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
February 6th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Speedy healing :goodvibes: Brenda

ownedbycats
February 6th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Broken tailbone...probably not much sitting for a while, good excuse to lie araound cuddling with fuzzies.
Cracked elbow... one handed typing, ony spelling mistakes can be blamed on using the wrong hand to work with:lightbulb:

chico2
February 6th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Aww Brenda,ouch...did you stumble on one of the pins???
Hope you heal up really quick,years ago I too cracked my elbow,very painful:grouphug:

Luvmypitgirls
February 8th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Wishin' you a speedy recovery Brenda. :grouphug:
I broke my tailbone years ago in a horseback riding accident, then again in a skiing accident, I now have arthritis in my tailbone and sometimes the pain is absolute hellish.
After you break it once, it's easier for it to rebreak, so please no more falling over baby gates!

Dog Dancer
February 8th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Well I wasn't going to log on today, very busy, but had to come on and wish you a speedy recovery Brenda. That's just gotta hurt bad! Baby gates - can't live with them, can't live without them. :grouphug:

the gang
February 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM
thanks every one , for the good thoughts, we have the baby gate across so the pins can not get into the garage, in the summer hubby works on the motorcyle and we live on a main street, i was tired, i have been working my reg job, plus painting at the vet, guess i was just tired, my slipper got caught and thats when i went for a loop, too bad i was not drinkining maby i would have not got so hurt lol, thanks again for putting a smile on my face, brenda and the pins

the gang
February 15th, 2010, 06:31 PM
im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, the tail bone is healing and the pain is not as bad thank god the chip on the elbow still hurts like he---, once again thank you for all the emails, when i got to see them it put a smile on my face, to have good people on here is just WOUNDERFUL !!:grouphug: thank you very much brenda and the pins :)