Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who says cats like to be outside..

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 10:25 AM
well,not mine,not in the winter anyway..
They still want DH to take them outside every day,maybe they think summer is back:shrug:
They quickly find out it's not and are by the patiodoor in 2 minutes:laughing:
"Let us in mommy,it's cold"

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Vinnie might look like a Polarbear,but he's not:laughing:

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 10:29 AM
a couple more...not very good pics though,but I am sick still....excuses,excuses:sick:

diandpat
February 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM
I think those are GREAT pics :lovestruck: I love them all!!! I wish they could explain to Ziggy how good it is inside...he still wants out all the time :wall:

I know your crew is looking forward to spring when they can stay out with Daddy. As for you...it is time to get better please. Hope things are going better soon for you Chico...miss you here :goodvibes:

Love4himies
February 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Awwww, I have been missing your pics of your beautiful kitties lately, chico, I hope you get better soon :pray: :grouphug:

Oh that Vinnie, is just so darn cute :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Jasper and Sweet Pea are the same as your kitties. They beg to go outside, but only long enough to run around the house to check their territory.

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Chico was looking pretty adventurous there for a few pics, but I see in the end he decided indoors was the place to be, too! :cat:

How did your CT go? Have they figured out what's wrong with your back yet? :grouphug:

ownedbycats
February 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I think your guys should have a talk with my Dr. Seuss and explain that cats are SUPPOSED to dislike snow and ice. He insists on going out side and today I caught him playing in an ice puddle:crazy:

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 03:44 PM
L4H,you know,I've had several wonderful cats,loving and sweet,as are Rocky and Chico,but Vinnie takes the price,he is an absolute purrmachine and love-bug,our little(big!!)angel.
He is too fat though,I don't want him to end up like my Peppi,another white kitty who had diabeties and died of cancer:(

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 03:47 PM
obc,I think as the cats get older,the cold bothers them more,I cannot help thinking of all the kitties with no home,trying to survive the winter:(

Stacer
February 4th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Awww, at least they're giving it a go. And a few minutes of fresh air can't hurt.

Angus is the same, he meows at the door and when we finally let him out on the deck, he's running back in for the warmth.

Kitty paw prints in the snow are pretty cute.

14+kitties
February 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Great shots of the boys. They look as wonderful as always. :cloud9:
I concur with everyone else. Time to get better and come back now young lady.

chico2
February 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM
14+,nobody wants that more than me,but we'll see what happens:fingerscr
I am not a person who just stays in the house..:wall:

mona_b
February 4th, 2010, 06:51 PM
AWWWWWW chico they are GORGEOUS as ever. :lovestruck::cloud9:

TeriM
February 5th, 2010, 01:41 AM
The boys are looking great Chico :lovestruck:. I like their demanding to be let in faces :laughing: :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 5th, 2010, 01:52 AM
:laughing: Rocky especially looks like he wants nothing to do with being outside right now :D

Duffy loves to be out in the cold/rain/snow/sun/whatever though she is part dog ;) :laughing:

Melinda
February 5th, 2010, 06:54 AM
awwwwwww *LOL* call a rescue, those cats are abused and forced to live outside!! those are great pics, I love the one where the door is being pawed

chico2
February 5th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Growler,actually Rocky is the one who stays out the longest and he's skinny and 14yrs old,however as soon as DH goes inside,he comes running:cat:

ancientgirl
February 5th, 2010, 08:36 AM
The boys look wonderful, as always. The shots of Vinnie and Chico at the sliding door wanting in are cute. :laughing:

Frenchy
February 5th, 2010, 09:13 PM
I would do the same if I could ! Short walk outside then , come back in real quick :cloud9: they know how good they have it Chico2 !

onster
February 5th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Get well soon chico :grouphug:

Great photos tho, missed your boys. Smart kitties :D