Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brynn had a bath tonight :D

cassiek
February 2nd, 2010, 11:51 PM
B had a bath tonight... :D since I got this gal about 8 months ago, she never ceases to amaze me and make me laugh! :laughing:

B is so curious about everything... well, I start running the water to get it to a nice temperature and she keeps poking around the tub, looking in. Well of course once it was time to actually go in, she wasn't too impressed and I had to pick her up and put her in. Once she got in though, she loved it! :D She spent the entire time drinking water from the tap that was leaking as I washed her down... hehe!

Then once she was out of the tub, I dried her off a bit and she ran around the house rolling around on the floor, my bed, the couch...! Haha! (I know wet dog + my bed = ew) Haha! Just love this gal more and more everyday... my other 2 dogs just looked at her like she is nuts... and she kind of is, that's why I love her! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2010, 02:48 AM
:laughing: Sounds like she had herself a good time :thumbs up Always better for all involved for the dawg to like having a bath unless you're doing outside where it doesn't matter what gets splashed :D

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2010, 08:10 PM
What is it about wet dogs and beds? :confused: :laughing: Whether it's rain, bath or melting snow, it all seem to rub off better on bedding than on anything else! :D

I can just imagine her snortin' and cavortin' on her back on the bed as she dried off! :laughing:

cassiek
February 3rd, 2010, 10:47 PM
Haha yeah, seems whenever they are wet whether from a bath, being outside in the snow, etc. they just love to beeline for the bed to roll around haha!

And your right hazel, she was rolling on her back snortin' the turd!!! :laughing: