Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some of this week end part 2

Frenchy
February 1st, 2010, 09:00 PM
Sorry for the pics overload , I like too many of them :o

1. I think you can really see Churchill size here , pics don't do him justice !
2. No my new friend , you're not getting up , you're staying right here !
3. Here , let me give you a hug :cloud9:

Frenchy
February 1st, 2010, 09:02 PM
last 2 ... because I can't post all 82 pics :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
February 1st, 2010, 09:28 PM
Wow! What an eye for photography Frenchy! :thumbs up

I can't believe the picture of Jack and how his eyes look so pristine! :cloud9:

You're right about Churchill! Holy smokes! He sure is alot of dog but is so friggin cute! :lovestruck: He looks like a beautiful harp seal. :)

And can't forget Nelly--such a sweet pie. :angel:

Stacer
February 1st, 2010, 09:44 PM
Your little fuzzy one is super cute.

So you've got 4 dogs right now? Are any of them fosters?

Dee-O-Gee
February 1st, 2010, 09:59 PM
O.K. Frenchy...so far you've had 27 views and I think 20 of them are from me coming back to look at the size of Churchill. :eek:

I just showed hubby, then had to come back and showed my girls how big he was.

:sorry:

Frenchy
February 1st, 2010, 10:17 PM
O.K. Frenchy...so far you've had 27 views and I think 20 of them are from me coming back to look at the size of Churchill. :eek:

I just showed hubby, then had to come back and showed my girls how big he was.

:sorry:

:laughing: you know , at first , when he got here , I was thinking "holy macaroni .... he's sooo freaking big , almost too big!" (he's bigger than when I first met him 3 yr ago) but now , he's not that big for me anymore. :shrug:

I've been looking to sell my house , if I ever find another decent one. Of course , I haven't found one with big enough rooms yet :p so I'll probably keep mine , most rooms are 15 x 15 so Churchill has more than enough space. :thumbs up

Frenchy
February 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM
Your little fuzzy one is super cute.

So you've got 4 dogs right now? Are any of them fosters?

Yes 4 , all mine. Bailey past away 2 weeks ago. :(

I tried to foster again 3 weeks ago. First foster since Churchill got here (in December) and Churchill didn't like the fact that there was another dog here .... , that came after him , so foster dog had to go to another foster home. I know it's within the pyrenee breed , to be very territorial , to defend their "flock" , but people also told me that it was probably too early for him , still isn't 100% settled here , and that I should wait a few months before I try to foster again. :fingerscr

Shaykeija
February 1st, 2010, 10:26 PM
cute dogs, from mini poops to omg I need a back hoe lol.. Poop patrol must be interesting at your house. I like all dogs but the little one tugs at my heart...

Frenchy
February 1st, 2010, 10:29 PM
Poop patrol must be interesting at your house.

let's just say that .... I know who did what now :laughing:

14+kitties
February 1st, 2010, 10:52 PM
Your brother takes some wonderful pics!! I wouldn't be able to pick my favs either. :cloud9: From little Jack to huge Churchill...... they are all marvelous amazing puppers!!
Now where are the kitty pics?:frustrated:

ownedbycats
February 2nd, 2010, 09:45 AM
Our neighbour down the street just got a great Pyrenees mix puppy. Seeing Churchill with a way to judge his size, oh my, is Finnegan going to be huge!
I like the "now I've got you you aren't going anywhere pic" and the ones of Jack and Nelly are really nice too.

Tundra_Queen
February 2nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
last 2 ... because I can't post all 82 pics :laughing:

Oh the little dog is sooooo cute! Her life must be quite ummm interesting playing beside Churchill! LOL

:laughing: you know , at first , when he got here , I was thinking "holy macaroni .... he's sooo freaking big , almost too big!" (he's bigger than when I first met him 3 yr ago) but now , he's not that big for me anymore. :shrug:

I've been looking to sell my house , if I ever find another decent one. Of course , I haven't found one with big enough rooms yet :p so I'll probably keep mine , most rooms are 15 x 15 so Churchill has more than enough space. :thumbs up

I keep telling houses are cheap up here and ones in the country, which is still only a few minutes from downtown come with lots of property to. :D:D

Debbie

bendyfoot
February 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
OMG, Churchill is HUGE!!! :eek: What a big bear! :lovestruck:

That's a lovely picture of Nellie, probably my fave ever of her! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2010, 11:07 AM
Gorgeous shots, Frenchy! Your bro should come over more often with his camera cuz otherwise, you don't post enough pics :p

I can see that Churchill has a new fan! :laughing:

The shots of Jack and Nelly are gorgeous! :flirt:

ancientgirl
February 2nd, 2010, 11:34 AM
:lovestruck:Jack. Cutie patutey!

Love4himies
February 2nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yay, some more great pics of your gang :thumbs up :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Holy Crow, I still can't get over how big Churhill is :eek:

Still no kitty pics :frustrated: :( :D

edwina
February 2nd, 2010, 07:49 PM
Churchill looks so floofy and squishy :cloud9:
I could use him at night as a bed to keep me warm. :sleepy:
:D

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2010, 08:32 PM
Our neighbour down the street just got a great Pyrenees mix puppy.

a pyrenee puppy ??? :lovestruck:

I keep telling houses are cheap up here and ones in the country, which is still only a few minutes from downtown come with lots of property to. :D:D

Debbie

:laughing: I know I know ! Damn job keeps me here :frustrated:

Churchill looks so floofy and squishy :cloud9:
I could use him at night as a bed to keep me warm. :sleepy:
:D
I've been trying to get him up on the couch but it's a no go :( he's too big for the couch .... yea yea I know , get a bigger couch Frenchy :D

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2010, 08:35 PM
Now where are the kitty pics?:frustrated:

Still no kitty pics :frustrated: :( :D

:sorry: the kitties don't really like company so they were MIA. (my bro doesn't complain , he's allergic to cats :p) But I promise I'll take pics of them next week end ! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
February 3rd, 2010, 03:14 AM
More great pics :cloud9:

angeldogs
February 3rd, 2010, 06:43 AM
Wonderful pics of they fur family.:lovestruck:

aslan
February 3rd, 2010, 07:33 AM
OMG he is huuuuge,,gotta make a road trip soon to come visit..and of course my fave nellie is gorgeous as always..trying to convince grace that Churchill looks like a giant newfie but white.

Tundra_Queen
February 3rd, 2010, 12:06 PM
a pyrenee puppy ??? :lovestruck:

:laughing: I know I know ! Damn job keeps me here :frustrated:

I've been trying to get him up on the couch but it's a no go :( he's too big for the couch .... yea yea I know , get a bigger couch Frenchy :D

A job? Well what ya have a job for? :laughing:

How good are u at climbing and chopping down biiiggggg trees? :D

*singing* ..I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok,,, I sleep all night and I work all day......:laughing::laughing:

Debbie

poodletalk
February 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM
so I'll probably keep mine , most rooms are 15 x 15 so Churchill has more than enough space.

I know someone who has a great pyrenee, probably slightly smaller then Churchill and lives in an apartment with two cats.

When she's at work, all the dog does is sleep and when she goes home, she spends about an hour each night at the dog park.

According to the woman, everyone is happy and they all have enough space living in a small apartment. :shrug:

diandpat
February 4th, 2010, 12:18 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: What beautiful pics! I always love a good close up of Nellie and Jack is just about as cute as can be.

Your brother's girlfriend looks like she is having a blast meeting Churchill. Is he ever sweet...BIG and sweet.

Must be so nice at the end of the day to be greeted by so much love.

Great great shots!

Frenchy
February 4th, 2010, 09:50 PM
trying to convince grace that Churchill looks like a giant newfie but white.

:laughing: did it work ?

How good are u at climbing and chopping down biiiggggg trees? :D

*singing* ..I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok,,, I sleep all night and I work all day......:laughing::laughing:

Debbie

you're are ??? omg , I wouldn't be able to go up a tree :laughing: I'm dead afraid of heights :o

According to the woman, everyone is happy and they all have enough space living in a small apartment. :shrug:
Oh it's not only for him , but for me , I need big rooms :) I'm so clumsy I need the space ... and I want big rooms so the dogs will have enough room to play and run .... if I could , I would have a house built and it would be just one big room with a fireplace right in the middle :cloud9:

Must be so nice at the end of the day to be greeted by so much love.

Thank dog for them ! They're the only ones who make me forget about the shi**y work days :thumbs up

TeriM
February 5th, 2010, 02:16 AM
awwww, I hope Churchill's buddy is planning lots of visits or he'll be heartbroken :laughing:.

Tundra_Queen
February 5th, 2010, 04:38 PM
frency...LOL No I'm not a lumberjack ause I am scared of heights too! LOL

Ok, so u can't be a lumberjack..ok, how about driving huge trucks at the mine? They make good money there or ya could DRIVE a truck carrying logs? No heights there either. :laughing:

BrownEyedGirl
February 5th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Nice pics!