Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures of the cutest huskies in the world!

Sib.HuskyMom
January 31st, 2010, 10:05 AM
Not that I'm biased at all :D

Yesterday, hubby and I brought in a doggy photographer for a little photo shoot of the boys. We had it done once when they were just 3 months old, so we decided it was time for some updated pics now that they're a year and a half.

I was expecting to have to wait a few weeks before we got them back, but the photographer sent us a few samples to hold us over :laughing:

So, without making you wait any longer, here's Jasper and Timber, the cutest huskies in the world! :lovestruck:

Sib.HuskyMom
January 31st, 2010, 10:09 AM
And a few more...

GoldenAngel
January 31st, 2010, 10:17 AM
Your boys are really gorgeousl!! They are such great dogs! I also like that you chose to do the photoshoot in the winter - perfect for this breed!

Sib.HuskyMom
January 31st, 2010, 10:42 AM
Thanks GoldenAngel.
There really hasn't been much snow so far this year - I had been praying to the Snow Gods all week for a little white percipitation :)

Bailey_
January 31st, 2010, 10:53 AM
Beautiful dogs, :lovestruck:great photos!!! Thanks for sharing. :D

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2010, 02:24 PM
omd, that first one of Jasper is just stunning! :eek: :lovestruck: They've both grown into such handsome boys!! :flirt: I love that shot of Timber's eye, too! He has dreamy eyes! :cloud9:

I revisited your album from the puppy photoshoot, too. Your whole family is photogenic! :D

Kay9
January 31st, 2010, 02:43 PM
Beautiful!!:lovestruck::cloud9:

TeriM
January 31st, 2010, 03:25 PM
Gorgeous pictures :cloud9:.

Love4himies
January 31st, 2010, 05:06 PM
They are definitely two handsome boys :cloud9:

bendyfoot
January 31st, 2010, 05:14 PM
I love the ones where the boys are getting smooches from mom! :cloud9::lovestruck: All of them are gorgeous, though...:thumbs up

chico2
February 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM
OMG,they are stunningly beautiful,:lovestruck:I used to be leery about Huskys,but since I have gotten to know 2 in my neighborhood,I have totally changed my mind.

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2010, 11:57 PM
Awe there's our adorable boys :lovestruck: :lovestruck: can't wait to see some more shots :cloud9:

angeldogs
February 3rd, 2010, 06:04 AM
Gorgeous pics,they are very handsome boys.:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
February 3rd, 2010, 04:39 PM
They are gorgeous!! And the first one is so white! I want to smoosh them!