Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My kitty Gang

Tundra_Queen
January 30th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Here are some newer pictures of the kitties.Willie and O'Shawnnessey sitting on top of the house.61790

61791I was able to get them all in the same pic. :laughing: Darby on the left, then Willie, then Mirabelle sitting up and O'Shawnnessey.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
January 30th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Here are some more.Darby, Mirabelle looking up at Mommy, Willie and OS. Don't they look innocent? Ha! :laughing:61792
OS, Darby with the snowman on her collar and Mirabelle with the pink and silver collar. 61793

Willie just waking up. He was not impressed with me shoving a camera in his face with a flash. :laughing:61794

Debbie

Kay9
January 30th, 2010, 02:02 AM
They are so sweet!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

14+kitties
January 30th, 2010, 08:03 AM
You have such a colourful group of kitties. :cloud9: I love them all. So nice to see them all cuddling. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2010, 09:36 AM
What a beautiful snuggle bunch they are! :flirt: Darby fits in so well with the rest of the group!

I see O'Shawnnessy has control of the remote! :laughing:

Tig's mom
January 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM
:lovestruck:
I LOVE them all!
What beautiful kitties you have.I wish I could have more cats, but Tiger
wouldn't really adapt to that, as he was only ok with his sister Ginger (RIP).
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics of 'your Kitty Gang'.:cloud9:

Love4himies
January 30th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Great pics of your gang. I still can't believe how Darby, Mirabelle's twin came into your life. Every time I see pics of those two, I keep thinking they have to be siblings.

And Willie :cloud9: :lovestruck:, what a great sport he has been with the young 'uns.

Tundra_Queen
January 30th, 2010, 05:13 PM
You have such a colourful group of kitties. :cloud9: I love them all. So nice to see them all cuddling. :thumbs up

But 14+ ya know I'm still missing the colour grey. *BWG*

What a beautiful snuggle bunch they are! :flirt: Darby fits in so well with the rest of the group!

I see O'Shawnnessy has control of the remote! :laughing:

Thanks...OS has to have his morning fix of bugs bunny and the roadrunner and coyote. :laughing: I think that Willie coyote gives him ideas. :laughing:

:lovestruck:
I LOVE them all!
What beautiful kitties you have.I wish I could have more cats, but Tiger
wouldn't really adapt to that, as he was only ok with his sister Ginger (RIP).
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics of 'your Kitty Gang'.:cloud9:

Willie our 7 year old cat was an only child until we adopted O'Shawnnessey and Mirabelle 1 1/2 years ago. It took him a while to get use to them and he still hisses at them if they walk by him and he doesn't want them too, but he also tears around the house playing tag with them too! LOL This past July we adopted Darby so now we have 4 cats. :D

Tiger might be just fine with a kitten if u took the introductions slow.

Debbie

ancientgirl
January 30th, 2010, 08:24 PM
They all look amazing. Willie:lovestruck: His face is just like Maks!

luckypenny
January 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Makes me wish I was a kitty too so I could just cuddle up with them all :cloud9:.