Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sunshine Boy

goldenblaze
August 28th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Picture of Jordie I guess someone was shining down on him :D

glasslass
August 28th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Jordie is a real cutie! I just love his tail! :)

Cactus Flower
August 28th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Awwwwww whatta cutie :)

goldenblaze
August 29th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Thank You both :)

Jordie is our pride and joy he has never given us any trouble at alla little scared of some people, he loves most other dogs alittle scared of big ones he has not seen before but our house is the Doggie B&B :) Many of my coworkers won't kennel their dog when going away ( I would never kennel my boys) so our country home is the park and B&B all in one. This weekend we have my bosses 5mth old Golden here 2 golden puppies and 1 shih tzu it is a blast, we love it. You can see them playing in a photo http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=6721

Today is a birthday party for Jordie he is 4 Sept 7th and since Frodo is here we had our doggie party early :)

Cactus Flower
August 29th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Ooooooooh I wish you were closer. A doggy B&B would be wonderful to have around here!

Jordie is lucky to have you, but so are the others who you are saving from the kennel!

goldenblaze
August 29th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks for saying that but I just think the every pet should have a great home, be happy healthy and treated the way my family treats their pets. As for the kennel :mad: It will take time I know that but I am there for the long haul.