Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday, Babymomma

Love4himies
January 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABYMOMMA!

Hope your day today with your mom turns out to be super special!!!

angeldogs
January 28th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Happy Birthday Babymomma

Wishing you a wonderful day

marko
January 28th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Hey Babymomma Happy birthday :highfive: :party:

shirley1011
January 28th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday Babymoma...hope you have a great day at the SPCA...what a special place to share your birthday!

hazelrunpack
January 28th, 2010, 10:34 AM
happy birthday, babymomma!

I hope you get lots of doggie and kitteh lovin' at the shelter today! :D

Melinda
January 28th, 2010, 11:43 AM
a very happy birthday to you babymomma, I hope you enjoy your day at the shelter

luckypenny
January 28th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday Babymomma!! I hope you're having the most wonderful day :goodvibes:.

Dog Dancer
January 28th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Again, Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day and don't be disappointed if you don't get to bring home a few new babies okay...

ancientgirl
January 28th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day at the rescue.:grouphug:

krdahmer
January 28th, 2010, 02:13 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/10.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/22.gif

Tig's mom
January 28th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Happy Birthday Babymomma!
Wishing you a wonderful day.:)

babymomma
January 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM
:cloud9: Thanks everybody! I had a wonderful day! I really wanted to bring home this one cat! Oh my goodness it killed me to leave him there but my dad is afraid of cats so i knew it was no good to even ask. :o He wasnt the prettiest cat Ive seen but his personality is one of a kind. Didnt get to spend much time with the dogs. The weather was terrible. Came home in half foot of snow on the highway:eek: I only got to feed them treats thru there cages. Saw a dog that looked just like casey and A extremly malnurished rottie with an AMAZING temperment, even after everything she has been thru. :(

I have a bit of a surprise.. But Im not QUITE sure if its going to happen yet so I will inform you If all goes as planned;):laughing:

Love4himies
January 28th, 2010, 06:29 PM
:cloud9: Thanks everybody! I had a wonderful day! I really wanted to bring home this one cat! Oh my goodness it killed me to leave him there but my dad is afraid of cats so i knew it was no good to even ask. :o He wasnt the prettiest cat Ive seen but his personality is one of a kind. Didnt get to spend much time with the dogs. The weather was terrible. Came home in half foot of snow on the highway:eek: I only got to feed them treats thru there cages. Saw a dog that looked just like casey and A extremly malnurished rottie with an AMAZING temperment, even after everything she has been thru. :(

I have a bit of a surprise.. But Im not QUITE sure if its going to happen yet so I will inform you If all goes as planned;):laughing:

Yay, I love surprises. Can't wait to hear about it.

Macomom
January 28th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday. I am glad to hear that everything went well today :)

Dee-O-Gee
January 28th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday Babymomma!

Hope you had a great day with your mom at Grand Falls! :thumbs up

Frenchy
January 28th, 2010, 09:22 PM
happy birthday babymomma !

enjoy your special day ! :party:

14+kitties
January 28th, 2010, 10:30 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BM!! I'm glad your day was a good one!! :party::party::party: Hope you got a cupcake or two.

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Happy belated birthday Babymomma glad you had a good day :party: