Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Czari's wellness exam

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Well, I took my girl in on Monday evening for her Wellness exam. The vet just called and said everything was perfect. :lovestruck: She's 5 so I want to make sure she's healthy as she gets older.

As you can see, she's celebrating her great results.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/2010%20-%20January/Picture012.jpg

Dee-O-Gee
January 27th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Whoot Whoot! :crazy:

:highfive: to Czari!

BTW..Cute pic AG! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Whoot Whoot! :crazy:

:highfive: to Czari!

BTW..Cute pic AG! :thumbs up

Thanks! I love seeing her relaxed.

I'd just had Oksana tested, and hers came back well too. Now I've got three more to go and my mind can rest for another year. :D

rainbow
January 27th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Aww, sleepy Czarina. :cloud9:

Glad to hear she had such an excellent report from the vet. :highfive:

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks Rainbow. I was a little nervous, since she'd had a little bit of runny poops the night before. But the vet said everything was fine.:D

rainbow
January 27th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Well, that was bad timing wasn't it? :grouphug:

Sometimes, I think us over cautious pet folks focus on our fuzzbutts daily poop differences more than our own. :D

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Well, that was bad timing wasn't it? :grouphug:

Sometimes, I think us over cautious pet folks focus on our fuzzbutts daily poop differences more than our own. :D

Oh man, I'm with you there. I'm more concerned with their food, health and bowel movements than my own.

rainbow
January 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Oh man, I'm with you there. I'm more concerned with their food, health and bowel movements than my own.

For sure ....I always read their food labels but not so much my own. :o

And, of course, I never go to the doc's office unless I absolutely have no other choice. :rolleyes:

diandpat
January 27th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah for Czari...you sure are her kittie :angel: AG...she really does look all nice and relaxed. I have no doubt the other three will do just as well :goodvibes: Love her little blanket too...we have several of those scattered throughout the house. Man, do cats ever shed :rolleyes:

Glad to hear Oksana is doing well too...still think there is a urinary problem? How are she and Vlad getting along? :fingerscr

ancientgirl
January 27th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah for Czari...you sure are her kittie :angel: AG...she really does look all nice and relaxed. I have no doubt the other three will do just as well :goodvibes: Love her little blanket too...we have several of those scattered throughout the house. Man, do cats ever shed :rolleyes:

Glad to hear Oksana is doing well too...still think there is a urinary problem? How are she and Vlad getting along? :fingerscr

Oh, she's doing fine so far. *knock on wood* I've been giving her the Tract Ease 3 times a day. Vlad is still bugging her, but when I catch him, I put him in the bathroom for a few minutes. I had to do that twice on Saturday, but the second time, he seemed to have counseled himself.:rolleyes: He left her alone the rest of the evening. I'd still like to get him something to calm him down. I think he might be OCD or have maybe some anxiety issues. There are a few things I can get at the natural pet store so I'm going to try those.

14+kitties
January 27th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Yay for healthy kitties!! :thumbs up Can't ask for more than that!!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2010, 10:55 PM
sigh...can't download the pic over my connection so I'll have to take your word for it, AG! :laughing:

Great news! :highfive: Actually, the poop came at a good time--because the very next day you could confirm it was nothing! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
January 27th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Great report :thumbs up Cute pic :D

Love4himies
January 28th, 2010, 07:58 AM
That is wonderful news, ag :thumbs up .

I love seeing her so relaxed, she has taken to being an inside kitty so well :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 28th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hazel, yes, when I saw she was runny, I didn't get too nervous, since I already had the appointment for the next day. I figured she'd get checked and thankfully, it was nothing.

L4H, it's funny. Sometimes I'll come home, and she will have managed to get through the screen. I'm always careful when I open the door so just in case she's there. But, now and then, when I have to throw out the garbage, she walks to the door and sits there. I open it very little, and the minute she hears the outside, she bolts back into the apartment. :D I'm just so happy she is as comfortable as she is, and as happy as she is. That's all I ever wanted for her.:lovestruck: