Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fetch Anyone?

goldenblaze
August 28th, 2004, 03:25 PM
How many times a day can one dog play fetch, if it was up to Blaze it would be 24 hours per day :D He loves it :)

Spoiled
August 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
He is so sweet! I love Goldens. :)

Cinnabear
August 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Cute. My dog does get tired after about 10 throws.

iRONKNiGHT
August 28th, 2004, 07:38 PM
i am notorious to outplay any animal... i can play play play ohh you're talking about the dog LOL :p

Kona Dawg
August 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Kona can go for ever it seem's. It really doesn't matter what toy it is, or even if its one of her's for that matter. I find it embaressingly humourus when we're at the dog park. Other owners will throw toys for their dog's, and Kona will race to get it first, eventually the other dogs just give up and let their respective owners throw it for Kona. I've only met a few dog's who can keep up to her/ beat her in the race. One being a Jack Russel, and the other's pure border collie's, or australian shepards. Oh ya, she doesn't limit herself to land either.

iRONKNiGHT
August 29th, 2004, 02:42 PM
thats a Beautiful Picture! your backyard? Kona looks great!!

Kona Dawg
August 29th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Picture's taken out at my Parents Cottage in Northern Ontario.

Kona Dawg
August 29th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Here's a good pic of my cousin's Golden Casie in Nova Scotia. Try throwing this stick!

goldenblaze
August 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
What nice pictures they are, Casie and the branch is more like it how cute :) She is a really nice colour.

Kona is beautiful ;) that is funny she will go after any other pets toy, the picture of her jumping in water in remarkable.
Thanks for sharing :D

Cactus Flower
August 29th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Oh I would jump in that lake, too, given the chance! It is breathtaking! So beautiful!