Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Need A Cat!

14+kitties
January 26th, 2010, 03:31 PM
:D Figured that's the best way for me to get responses. :thumbs up
My office manager is looking for a young, declawed cat. Does anyone happen to know of one who needs a new home? She would want it for next week. Doesn't matter the sex. Just that it's declawed already. She normally would not insist on declawed but she is borrowing her uncle's good furniture while in school. No fears either that the cat will be given away once school is done. :thumbs up
Also..... has anyone been having trouble doing a search on Petfinder the last little while? I can't get past the location button.

Edit cause I forgot some info... It's her daughter who is going to school. DUH!!

krdahmer
January 26th, 2010, 05:12 PM
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ON169.html

These guys are in Hamilton shows they have a few that are declawed.

Good luck! :goodvibes:

Oh ya and YOU need a cat.... hilarious.... :laugh:

14+kitties
January 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks m/f!! I will check it out!!!:thumbs up
Hey!! I said it would get your attention.. it worked!!! :)

Love4himies
January 26th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Boy did it get my attention :eek:, :laughing:

BenMax
January 26th, 2010, 05:24 PM
14+K - how many do you need?? I certainly can accomodate you!

14+kitties
January 26th, 2010, 05:33 PM
:laughing::laughing: :shrug: What can I say? :rolleyes:
BM - thanks hon! You are an angel!! But I am afraid it would be traveling to get kitty would be the problem. She only wants one. She is a young gal leaving home to go to school. They have six rescue kitties in their home but they don't want to split them up. That's why she figured she would try to find one of her own.
I have the name of three from the site kr gave me. :thumbs up I also have an email in for a rescue in St Cats. I have another site to check out too. Hopefully I will find a suitable kitty for her.
Thanks for your help ladies!!! I knew I could count on you!!! :thumbs up

Chris21711
January 26th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Oh ya and YOU need a cat.... hilarious.... :laugh:

I thought she was off her rocker Kr :laughing:

Thanks m/f!! I will check it out!!!:thumbs up
Hey!! I said it would get your attention.. it worked!!! :)

You did that :eek:

hazelrunpack
January 26th, 2010, 09:32 PM
OMD, I thought we were going to have to arrange an intervention!!! :laughing:

Good luck in your search, 14+! I hope one of the kitties you've found gets lucky! :goodvibes:

14+kitties
January 26th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I thought she was off her rocker Kr :laughing:
You did that :eek:
OMD, I thought we were going to have to arrange an intervention!!! :laughing:

Good luck in your search, 14+! I hope one of the kitties you've found gets lucky! :goodvibes:

Tehe!! Sorry ladies. :o
Chris, I thought you knew I was off my rocker m/g/f.
No intervention yet hazel. Maybe by the end of this year. :rolleyes:
So far I have a list of five kitties lined up. Hopefully she will be happy with one. :fingerscr

kashtin's kin
January 27th, 2010, 12:19 AM
I'm another person who thought I'd taken/not taken :rolleyes: some very important meds...or was on another planet?? Yeesh. Firstly, 14+ NEEDING a cat, and then when I just put the cursor on the thread, and saw "must be declawed"?? Wha....... Such a relief to hear the 'real scoop.' Good tactic, Oh Caturary One!!

rainbow
January 27th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Are all five kitties from the website that krd gave you? :)

Tundra_Queen
January 27th, 2010, 02:16 AM
I guess I'd better cancel the call for the men in white coats with the long sleeves. :crazy: :laughing:

Debbie

14+kitties
January 27th, 2010, 11:41 PM
:laughing::laughing: You ladies is funny!!!! :crazy:
rainbow - yes, three of the cats were from the site kr gave me. One is special needs so if she decides on him she will have to find out what is wrong with him. Could be something easy to look after. Could mean lots of extra attention. The other two were from TCR web site.
I took the list in to my boss today. Hopefully they will settle on one of them. :fingerscr If not then we will keep looking. One of the boys on the TCR site is a big beautiful orange tabby!! :cloud9: Don't worry. I already told myself no!! :p

So no extra meds for anyone, no white coats showing up, and no intervention. :thumbs up

kwilli
January 28th, 2010, 10:10 AM
house of the discarded... google the title. Brenda may have some too (although may be related to the shelter in Hamilton)...

When i read the thread post title... i was thinking you would have to add another + to your moniker :thumbs up

i love when kitties find homes.....

14+kitties
January 28th, 2010, 10:26 AM
house of the discarded... google the title. Brenda may have some too (although may be related to the shelter in Hamilton)...

When i read the thread post title... i was thinking you would have to add another + to your moniker :thumbs up

i love when kitties find homes.....

Thanks kwilli. :thumbs up Actually house of the discarded is associated with TCR.
:laughing: At this point I would have way too many +'s as is. Would make too large of a name. I think I will stick to the 14+ for now.
I too love when kitties find homes. If they can't the ones I have are safe with me. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 28th, 2010, 01:49 PM
:laughing:I almost choked when I saw your subject.