Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh Dahling!

Dee-O-Gee
January 25th, 2010, 11:00 PM
So um Mollie...do you see what I see?

I don't know dahling, we need to get closher.

Oh wait YAS dahling, NOW I see!

It's Bella!
You know, the one that doesn't poot up witt our teazing and,
has made hershelf at home now!

The End

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2010, 11:09 PM
:laughing: I suppose Kitty is horrified that Bella is allowing those interlopers to approach her so closely! :D

Bella is sure a lovely girl. What do she and Kitty think about each other?

Dee-O-Gee
January 25th, 2010, 11:16 PM
:laughing: I suppose Kitty is horrified that Bella is allowing those interlopers to approach her so closely! :D

Bella is rather funny! If they get to close to her, she just swats them! :laughing: Both Gryphon & Mollie are coming to terms with her tenure. :D

Bella is sure a lovely girl. What do she and Kitty think about each other?

Their introductions have been slow in progress and keeping to themselves. Kitty has hissed a couple times, but Bella is very calm around Kitty. Thank dawg we haven't had any cat fights yet. :cat: :cat:

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2010, 11:18 PM
:fingerscr that there won't be any! :goodvibes: Kitty is just playing hard to get. She's actually quite happy that Bella is keeping that young pest, Mollie, under her paw! :laughing:

G and M sure are cute watching her!!! :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee
January 25th, 2010, 11:25 PM
You know Hazel...you may be right! :cool:

Mollie has stopped chasing Kitty around the house! :D

Maybe Bella & Kitty concocted a tag team side plan to confuse Mollie and their actually friends! :laughing: :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper
January 26th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Love the "now I see" pic :laughing: Bella is a purrty grrl :cloud9: I musta missed the story of her arrival - is she a foster, a new addition or a friend/families pet?

Dee-O-Gee
January 27th, 2010, 07:35 PM
:sorry: been MIA for a couple days.

Bella is our daughter's kitty. She rescued her from a pet store around October of last year. Poor Bella bounced around to different shelters for a long time and was finally placed in a pet store. She's 5 Y.O. and is so affectionate and loves people. :cloud9:

Mollie & Gryph have gotten used to her but Kitty keeps her distance! :cat:

Dee-O-Gee
January 27th, 2010, 10:19 PM
This just happened a couple minutes ago. Kitty was laying on the edge of the loveseat behind me then Bella saundered into the room and jumped up behind my head!

I thought Oh Sh*&! A cat fight but they stared at each other for about 3 minutes then Bella excused herself---WHEW! :crazy:

Slowly but surely--a work in progress! :)

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2010, 10:23 PM
They look almost friendly! Or at least, tolerant! :highfive: Maybe there's hope, yet! :D

Dee-O-Gee
January 27th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Kitty's ears went flat. Let me tell you...if looks could kill, poor Bella would have been dead 10 times over! :eek:

I'm thankful there wasn't a cat fight cause I'm wearing a short sleeved t-shirt :o

hazelrunpack
January 27th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Well, at least Bella doesn't chase Kitty around like Mollie does. :D Have the kitties had any spats at all?

growler~GateKeeper
January 27th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Bella just wanted to see what was so interesting to Kitty :cat:

Dee-O-Gee
January 28th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Well, at least Bella doesn't chase Kitty around like Mollie does. :D Have the kitties had any spats at all?

No spats yet...Kitty has hissed and growled a couple times but no lashing out at each other--Thank Dawg! :clap:
Bella just wanted to see what was so interesting to Kitty :cat:

Unfortunately Growler, Kitty was just sleeping when Bella jumped up! Nothing interesting there other than curiousity I guess?

Frenchy
January 28th, 2010, 09:09 PM
:laughing: I love Bella's expression :laughing: in the third pic :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 28th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately Growler, Kitty was just sleeping when Bella jumped up! Nothing interesting there other than curiousity I guess?

It's a very good sign then, that no swatting/fighting happened when Bella came upon Kitty while she was asleep :thumbs up