Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vibes for kacee needed!

babymomma
January 24th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Kacee has been hit by a car.

Her owners had her off and she was at the end of her driveway and the town ass hole hit her.. He didnt try to avoid her or anything.. Ive watched him hit 2 dogs now. ANd I Swear to GOD Im going to kill him. I know what this guy is all about and he is probably happy about it.

His dog is the one that almost killed keely and his goat attacked us too.

Kacee is doing okay, they just got homje from the vet and im going to run down in a bit. They cant get her to eat or drink. I dont know many details but the vet gave her 2 needles for pain and something.. Shes at home, and if she makes it through the night she should be okay.

I just cant stop crying. I knew this one going to happen somedasy I KNEW it.. He is such a prick and I wouldnt be surprised if he tryed it just to **** me off.. I guaruntee I will NOT Be doing hias dog any favors anymore.. If his damn dog chases my car anymore just dont care anymore. I might just run him over.

I feel like my life has just been ripped away from me:cry:

angeldogs
January 24th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Poor Kacee.let us know how she is doing.:pray::goodvibes:

chico2
January 24th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Awww BM,how can anyone be so cruel:(not that it really surprises me anymore..
But please do not take it out on his dog,just think of who he's living with.
I'd rather you gave the owner a little shove with your car,just kidding(kind of).
:pray::pray:Kacee will be ok:fingerscr

bendyfoot
January 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: x 1000000000 for Kacee.

So sorry, babymomma:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

krdahmer
January 24th, 2010, 04:32 PM
:pray::goodvibes: for Kacee and a big :2huggers: for you too. Some people are just dinks....real dinks....:frustrated:

edwina
January 24th, 2010, 05:35 PM
:pray: :pray: that kaycee will be ok :grouphug: :grouphug:

babymomma
January 24th, 2010, 05:48 PM
She's dead.

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Oh no! That's heartbreaking. That poor girl. I'm so sorry.

Can't the police do anything to put this guy in jail?:grouphug:

14+kitties
January 24th, 2010, 05:52 PM
:candle::rip: Kaycee :candle:
babymomma - I am so very very sorry. I know you loved her very much. :grouphug::grouphug: We are crying with you.

diandpat
January 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM
:cry::cry::cry: that is just heartbreaking

Poor Kacee :( Run in Peace at the Bridge sweet soul :angel2:

Babymomma :grouphug:

babymomma
January 24th, 2010, 06:02 PM
I watched her die.. SHe is my life and I watched her die. I was petting her and she just, stretched and started whining and died. Me and her were alone and I will NEVER get the image out of my head. EVER.

I cant stop crying.. My baby has been ripped away from me.

rainbow
January 24th, 2010, 06:05 PM
OH NO :cry: ......I am so sorry to hear the tragic news about Kacee. :( :grouphug:

My most sincere condolences to you and her family. :grouphug: :candle:

:rip: Sweet Kacee :candle:

Love4himies
January 24th, 2010, 06:22 PM
OH NO, :cry: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:, I am soooooo sorry, babymomma.

:grouphug:
:rip: Kacee :candle: Karma will come back to this evil person.

Myka
January 24th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Oh my!! What a horrible story. Have you reported the man to the police?

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry, babymomma :grouphug: Hug Keeley close tonight!

:cry:

:candle: Kacee

bendyfoot
January 24th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Oh no! :cry::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::cry:

Oh poor Kacee, :rip: poor girl. :angel2:

cpietra16
January 24th, 2010, 08:02 PM
I am so so sorry. :(

GoldenAngel
January 24th, 2010, 08:36 PM
This is just horrible... I'm so deeply sorry for your loss.

I'm wondering if you can press charges or at the very least take this man to small claims court... that being, of course, the kinder sort of fate that should await this monster...
I hope karma finds him with swift cruelty....

In the meantime, my thoughts of sympathy go out to you in your dark hours....

lUvMyLaB<3
January 24th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Oh my dear girl. I know how much you loved her, you gave her happiness and fun, and she loved you with her whole heart. We all loved her too. I am crying with you. My thoughts and prayers are all yours tonight.

krdahmer
January 25th, 2010, 12:45 AM
:cry::( I am so sorry, and so sad for you. :grouphug: I'm sure it was a comfort that you were there, she left surrounded by lots of love. That's all any of us can hope for.

:rip: Kacee :candle:

Tundra_Queen
January 25th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss. That is such a terrible thing. :grouphug:

I would tell the police what u saw. As far as I know if a dog is hit the person is suppose to stop, plus I would also talk to the Mayor of your town/city. If she was hit on the owner's driveway that is private property and he was not in control of his vehicle, another charge there I would think. They can't say the dog got hit because she was off leash cause she was on the driveway. I would also try and find out who his insurance company is and report him to them, as that might raise his price of car insurance. If he was in the town's vehicle find out who the town's car insurance company is. The town might not like their insurance premiums going up and perhaps fire the guy because of that. I know it won't bring Kacee back but it might make his life a bit uncomfortable.

Debbie :(

loopoo
January 25th, 2010, 02:03 PM
i am so sorry for your loss, this is horrible :grouphug: :rip:

and i agree 100% with what tundra said.....

babymomma
January 26th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. That is such a terrible thing. :grouphug:

I would tell the police what u saw. As far as I know if a dog is hit the person is suppose to stop, plus I would also talk to the Mayor of your town/city. If she was hit on the owner's driveway that is private property and he was not in control of his vehicle, another charge there I would think. They can't say the dog got hit because she was off leash cause she was on the driveway. I would also try and find out who his insurance company is and report him to them, as that might raise his price of car insurance. If he was in the town's vehicle find out who the town's car insurance company is. The town might not like their insurance premiums going up and perhaps fire the guy because of that. I know it won't bring Kacee back but it might make his life a bit uncomfortable.

Debbie :(

Thanks, I will Pass this advice onto her owners.. They are really really upset and mad about this too.
Unfortunatly we dont have a mayor or town counsil or anything like that (Population of less then 80 here).. Ill see what we can do. :cry:

aslan
January 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM
babymomma, first our sympathies to your loss...now, i spoke to a police officer friend who said...1. the person hit something be it a dog, person or post and drove away,,that is leaving the scene of an accident..

2. you say him aimed towards her, unfortunately that is dangerous driving, comes with a large fine...if it had been a human it would be criminal negligence causing death ( possible life sentence).. how unfair eh..

hope this info helps a little.

babymomma
January 26th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks alot Aslan.

It could have been a child. It could have Been her owners kids out there.

Her oldest kid (4) if he was outside would always be with kacee. And its odd that the child wasnt there when she did get hit. Usually he is attched to her side. It would have been easy for somebody to not notice travis standing next to her. :(

I have to be honest. I feel responsible for her being hit.
He is the man that owned the huskey and Goat that attacked keely when she was a puppy. We called the cops and I know this man isnt "right" in the head. He creeps everybody in town out. I feel he did it because of me. Ive been afraid for keely and kacee since we called on them. I know what he is like and we shouldnt have called. :cry: I have told her owners a million times that I was scared he would hit kacee one day. I knew it was going to happen I just knew it. :cry:

Smiley14
January 26th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Oh, BM, I am so very sorry. My heart just breaks for you. She was so lucky to have you in her life and as painful as it was, I am so glad you were there with her in the end so she didn't have to be afraid. ((HUGS))

Rest in peace Kacee. :candle:

Tundra_Queen
January 27th, 2010, 01:23 AM
bm, if this man works for the town who pays his salary if not the mayor or town council? I would find that out and then go see them? Though if u call the police I'm sure they would be able to find out who his boss was.