Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Duece and Orbit are gonna be buddies!!

14+kitties
January 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM
As a lot of you know I got Duece from Frenchy in the summertime. :cloud9: Orbit came along round about the same time. Duece went immediately in with the other kitties as he refused to do a slow intro with them. He wanted right in with the pack. :D Orbit was in one side of the double enclosure until this past week. I decided it was time for him and Trey to mix. I had watched a lot of the cats going nose to nose with them through the fencing with no problems.
Trey immediately went under the house and only comes out when I am not there. :( He is still very feral. Orbit on the other hand has made himself at home. He loves being able to wander the catuary free. :thumbs up
I noticed that Duece was accepted by the others a long time ago but he has always been right on the edge. Not really playing with any of them, except Jupiter who is thrice his size :eek:, but not ignoring them either.
I went out a while ago to finish some cleaning in the cat house. I walked in to see Duece and Orbit cuddled up together on a shelf looking like long lost friends!! :cloud9:
I know. I'm bad. No pics. :( Hopefully soon. I am just ecstatic that they now have a "buddy" to hang with. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2010, 01:34 PM
How sweet is that, 14+ :cloud9: That's super!!! :highfive:

krdahmer
January 24th, 2010, 02:08 PM
:thumbs up Aw it's always good to have a snuggle buddy! :cloud9:

Love4himies
January 24th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Awwwww, that is wonderful, 14+ :thumbs up, bet that made your day :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM
awww wtg Duece ! :thumbs up what a good kitty :angel:

Orbit is also black hey 14+ ? :cat:

Chris21711
January 24th, 2010, 05:29 PM
I walked in to see Duece and Orbit cuddled up together on a shelf looking like long lost friends!! :cloud9:

That's great news 14k :thumbs up:thumbs up....I'm sure Trey will come around soon.

I know. I'm bad. No pics. :( Hopefully soon. I am just ecstatic that they now have a "buddy" to hang with. :thumbs up

Yep, you're bad :frustrated:

edwina
January 24th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Thats great :thumbs up
Every kitty needs a buddy. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
January 24th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Aww, Orbit was looking for the right friend. I'm so glad he's found a buddy.

rainbow
January 24th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Awwww .....that must have made you feel sooo good. :cloud9:

mona_b
January 24th, 2010, 08:18 PM
AWWWWWW that is sooooo good to hear.....:highfive:

I'm so glad it worked out.

Don't you know the camera is supposed to be with you ALL the time....LOL

Magicwildwolf69
January 24th, 2010, 09:47 PM
yea just attach the camera to you we need pics to believe it :p

awww that sounds so cute bet it was a great thing to see

14+kitties
January 24th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Orbit is also black hey 14+ ? :cat:

Yep Frenchy. Orbit is black and very fuzzy. :cloud9: Jupiter is black and very short haired. Duece must have been close to your guys back there?

:p I haven't taken the camera outside with me yet. I am afraid I'll drop it like I did my old one. I will soon after I work up my nerve. :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 25th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Great news :thumbs up

No kidding, must be tons of cute cuddly/silly kitty pic opportunities with your crew :cat:

Tundra_Queen
January 25th, 2010, 08:31 AM
That is so sweet, I'm so happy they have each other as buddies now!!

Could u get a rope thingy for your camera? (sorry i'm having a brain fart :laughing:) I have one on my camera and I put it around my neck before I go outside.

Debbie

14+kitties
January 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Could u get a rope thingy for your camera? (sorry i'm having a brain fart :laughing:) I have one on my camera and I put it around my neck before I go outside.

Debbie

I keep thinking about getting a camera strap and then forget. One of these days I may remember. I do have the wrist strap but my problem is I forget. :shrug:

Frenchy
January 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Yep Frenchy. Orbit is black and very fuzzy. :cloud9: Jupiter is black and very short haired. Duece must have been close to your guys back there?

Oh yes , Duece made friends real fast here ... other than with the dogs :(