Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Jag pics

angeldogs
January 18th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Took some pics of jag at a friends farm tonight.didn't get any of ginger as she can't be off leash.the ones where he was sniffing he was also marking where the coyote walk alot.

angeldogs
January 18th, 2010, 11:38 PM
He has lots of fun running around the farm.i use my hyperdog slingshot and my hockey stick with his kong ball well we are there for his ball time play.

angeldogs
January 18th, 2010, 11:40 PM
In the first pic of this post.jag is there can you see him :D.

growler~GateKeeper
January 19th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Nice shots of Jag :thumbs up He's looking great, long lean & always on the move :laughing:

Does he ever slow down & sleep? :laughing:

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Nice shots of Jag :thumbs up He's looking great, long lean & always on the move :laughing:

Does he ever slow down & sleep? :laughing:
He does slow down and sleep.he loves it at the farm and being off leash.
Thanks he is starting to look great again,still a little under weight but doing good.

rainbow
January 19th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Gorgeous Jag :lovestruck: .....great to see pics of him again. :thumbs up

14+kitties
January 19th, 2010, 07:38 AM
:cloud9: Jag :cloud9: Love the pics!!! Thank you!!!

babydoll101
January 19th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Beautiful dog and great shots!!:) Thanks for sharing.

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks ladies.
So did anyone find jag in the first pic of the 3rd set.

chico2
January 19th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Jag looks wonderful,it's great to see a dog enjoying off-leash freedom in a safe area of course.
I did think he looks a little thin,but you mentioned it,so I am sure there is a reason for it,but he's still a very beautiful dog:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
January 19th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks ladies.
So did anyone find jag in the first pic of the 3rd set.
:laughing: I can send you a blaze orange reflective vest--then we'd be able to see him! :D

He was certainly have a ball, wasn't he! :flirt: Gets me out of breath just looking at the stills of your handsome boy on the move!

Dog Dancer
January 19th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Jag looks so happy and healthy. I spotted him in the pic, but it wasn't easy! Thanks for the pic updates.

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 05:19 PM
:laughing: I can send you a blaze orange reflective vest--then we'd be able to see him! :D

He was certainly have a ball, wasn't he! :flirt: Gets me out of breath just looking at the stills of your handsome boy on the move!
:laughing:orange vest,just remember to breathe hazel.i will give a hint as he is hard to see.even being there he blends in.if it wasn't for open spots i would loss track of him.

From the greem tree look down about an inch or two on a slight angle look carefully you should see him.

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Jag looks wonderful,it's great to see a dog enjoying off-leash freedom in a safe area of course.
I did think he looks a little thin,but you mentioned it,so I am sure there is a reason for it,but he's still a very beautiful dog:lovestruck:
He enjoys it at the farm.since i'm laid off i try and get him there 2 to 3 times a week.he started to loss weight and i thought it was from playing with ginger non stop and the bike riding.he dropped down to 66lbs i got him back up to 70lbs.got him to the vet and his bowl was bloated.so they took blood work for bowl disease.blood work came back fine.so we switched to california natural herring and sweet potatoe and he is putting weight back on.they fiqure he wasn't digesting the acana.
Jag looks so happy and healthy. I spotted him in the pic, but it wasn't easy! Thanks for the pic updates.
He is hard to spot in that pic.your welcome
:cloud9: Jag :cloud9: Love the pics!!! Thank you!!!
I knew you would.i'm going to make another album.just have to go through the pics.got a bunch of blurry ones.forgot i was using a slower shutter speed last time i used the camera.once i raised the shutter speed i started to get clearer pics.

Thanks everyone.