Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Good Girl Keely !

babymomma
January 18th, 2010, 03:29 PM
So keely is now officially our own personal fire alarm!:eek:

She started freaking out And running around sniffing the air. She ran to my dad and jumped on him and led him to the porch where our wood stove is. Nobody knew anything was going on and we couldnt smell anything but dad checked and we had a BAD chimney fire. I dont know how we didnt realize it.
It envolved fire trucks coming and everything

So keely may have potentially saved our house from some expensive damage. :thumbs up

I always thought she would have alerted us to a fire in the house (She gets anxious and warns my dad when he opens the door of the stove and a nice bit of smoke puffs out) , but its pretty cool when they actually do it.

Needless to say Im pretty proud right now of my girl. :o

Dog Dancer
January 18th, 2010, 03:45 PM
I'm assuming Keely gets a steak for dinner tonight!!! :thumbs up Way to go Keely. Our pets are amazing aren't they?

ancientgirl
January 18th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Way to go Keely!:highfive: (we need a high-paw emoticon lol)

cpietra16
January 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I'm assuming Keely gets a steak for dinner tonight!!!

Just make sure not too burn it....:D

rainbow
January 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Great Job Keely :highfive: ....she definitely should have steak tonight. :thumbs up

And, we want pics too. :D

Love4himies
January 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Way to go, Keely. :thumbs up Didn't she also warn you of an intruder that broke into your shed when she was a pup? :angel:

I'm assuming Keely gets a steak for dinner tonight!!! :thumbs up Way to go Keely. Our pets are amazing aren't they?

Just make sure not too burn it....:D

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM
:eek:

Good girl, Keely!!!! :highfive: Always watching over your Hoomans :angel: What would they do without you?

bendyfoot
January 19th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Wow! What a good little girl! :angel: Extra cookies for you, Keely!:thumbs up

angeldogs
January 19th, 2010, 07:36 PM
That calls for a weeks worth of steak dinners and all the trimmings.

Good girl Keely :highfive:

Tundra_Queen
January 25th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Keely what a good girl you are!

Gail P
January 26th, 2010, 11:53 AM
So keely may have potentially saved our house from some expensive damage. :thumbs up

She might have saved a whole lot more than just your house, she might have saved your LIVES!

Good girl Keely!:thumbs up