Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Would be nice - faces

Pages : [1] 2

heidiho
August 27th, 2004, 05:11 PM
It would be so nice to put a face behind everyone here,like at work when you have regular customers you always deal with but never get to meet in person.I picture what everyone looks like by the log in name,does anyone else??

melanie
August 27th, 2004, 06:17 PM
i always have a long hard look at pet pics as often you will see a bit of the owner in it. yeah i have a few images in my head, although i have seen your pic so i know your a lovely lookin thing ay :D :D :D
i would never put my pic on the net, and have a few issues about putting up my dogs, there are some real crazies out there you know (i never put in any real details except my name, even email address use is designed on security).
but i do wonder also what faces are behind the computers too :D

Writing4Fun
August 27th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Keep wonderin' folks! I'm like the freakin' Loch Ness Monster (or maybe Sasquatch would be more accurate :p ). You hear stories about me but can never catch me on film. :D I certainly WISH I looked like my dog! She's way prettier and alot more - shall we say - athletic than I am! :eek:

iRONKNiGHT
August 27th, 2004, 09:17 PM
heidiho you know what else would be nice?
melanie come here... LOL

hidiho when you put up your pic i'll do the same!

Cactus Flower
August 28th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Am I the only one here with a pic on their profile?

Mel, when did you see Heidi's pic? It's not on the profile.

I'd love to see pictures of everyone! I'm curious, too! It's nice to be able to put a face to the text.

chico2
August 28th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Me too,but I am of the age where a close-up is a no,no :D
I LOVE taking embarassing pictures of others though :D
I'll be brave,here's a pic of me a FEW yrs ago :D

Cactus Flower
August 28th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Chico, you purty thang!!!

Were you cooking something in that picture?

chico2
August 28th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I think I was doing dishes,about 30 yrs ago :D :

Catt31
August 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
On occasion, people pop into the pics with their pets!! I know I've seen Anita (from afar mind you), Luba, Heidi, Cactus, goldenmom, and I know mine has been in a couple!!! There are some nutty people in the world, but hey, we're all friends in here!!! :D

melanie
August 28th, 2004, 07:25 PM
hey i saw heidis in a pic of damien (sorry for the reminder heidi, i know it hurts), and she is a tiny waisted cute little blonde who i must say looks lovely in a small pair of denim shorts, lol, lol ,lol yes i did notice what you were wearing. and the funny thing is, she looks like one of those cowgirls types of the american movies, just put a hat on her and she could be the star of a western :D :D(only a guess really).
i think i saw a pic of chico in her bathing suit, wasnt that your pic of the iguana, you were on a beach on holiday, im sure it was, yes my darlin your real cute too :D but do all sweeds look like cute members of abba or is that just you, and they say dont believe stereotypes, well heidi and chico you are not doing much to stop me, sheesh :D :D
and i have seen the back of lubas ar, and i am pretty sure catts leg or was that waggies, oh well body parts is all iget hey, humph :rolleyes:
well i must say from all accounts we are a dambed hot little group here, hey we should do a calander to raise money for rescue, titled 'the hotties of pets ca.' :D :D

Delirium
August 28th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I've already appeared with my beagles in the pic forum but this is me at the office.

http://www.onelittlecoconut.com/images/miscpics/deeatwork.jpg

De

Writing4Fun
August 28th, 2004, 09:04 PM
DOWN, IronKnight! Down, boy!! :D

krdahmer
August 28th, 2004, 11:17 PM
LOL...ok y'all asked for it!!! You must first sign the waiver though, in case you are turned to stone.... :p

chico2
August 29th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Wow,KRDahmer,you are one brave lady,those beautiful tatoos :eek:
I wanted to get a little something,somewhere where noone can see it,but my oldest son goes"MOOOOOM"!!!! He's only 17yrs younger than me,but considers me an"old hippie"could be worse I guess :D
Mel,you devil you,first I was stunned..me,in a bathing-suit :eek: but then I remembered,but the Iguana was the star,not me :D
All Swedes looking like ABBA???
When I was little I would say 95% were blond and blue-eyed,now Sweden is just like any other western country....Swedes come in all colours,due to refugees,emmigration etc...I read somewhere that true blondes are an endangered species :eek:

heidiho
August 29th, 2004, 03:14 PM
There are alot of good lookin blondes here,nice tattoo,i have got seven and a belly ring

Catt31
August 29th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I'm too chicken to get a tat!! Although I want one really bad!!! Tim has 9!! Why would we be turned to stone krd?? You are beautiful!!! Everyone on here is, and well, except the men that grace us with their presence...they are all handsome!!! ;) Here's a pic of me and Brick, taken today!

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 06:05 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhh brick, oh what a darlin oh kissy kissy to you. you are all a big bunch of hotties as far as i see. and love the tats, too chicken to get one also but have several piercings and love to pierce other ppl, he he he so sadistic :D :D . i have had my nose pierced since i was 12yo, mum thought if she let me do it i would get sick of it, well that didnt work, ha. i have pierced most parts and removed most too. :D :D
horaaaahhhh for hot dog and cat chicks/fellas :D :D

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 06:21 PM
this is going to **** you all up the wall, but cna i get a quick run down on osting a pic, the archives search engin is not workingand i cant find past ones on this, oh pleas help (and you might just get to see me, ha).

Sneaky2006
August 29th, 2004, 06:24 PM
You want to know how to post a picture?

Below where you type a reply it says 'manage attachments', click that and you 'browse' your computer for the desired pic, after you click the picture you click 'upload', and then click 'close this window'
Hope this helps.

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
thanks lovely, sorry about typing, early morn here and i am a bit off, but thank you soooo much. :D

Sneaky2006
August 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
You're welcome! Anything to see the famous Melanie, lol.

Sneaky2006
August 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I forgot to tell you that the pics have to be under 100kb.

chico2
August 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
We are finally going to see Mel,can't wait :D :D :D
Catt,Brick seems to have such a good time always,he is such a handsome guy and you're a very good looking teacher :D

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM
famous eh lol maybe to my dog? i once had a lecturer at uni tell me i was already famous, just in certain circles, i think he meant infamous (infamous pain in the butt i reackon :D ), ha, ha. now i am trying to post a pic but does not look like it is working. im soorrrry everyone but you will have to wait till someone more comp literate than a 2yo can come and help me (that means hubby will do it tonight) :D :D

Cactus Flower
August 29th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Ok I'll add myself to the blonde epidemic happening here LOL :D This is me, last year.

P.S- Luba! Where's your pic?

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 07:37 PM
wow we got alot of blondies, and enough smart ones to dispell any stupid myths. :D

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM
ps. let me know if it worked

chico2
August 29th, 2004, 08:48 PM
It worked,but next pic make it JPG.....it was your wedding-pic right?
Wow,a beautiful Aussi you are!!!!

Cactus Flower
August 29th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Mel,

Folks might have a bit of trouble opening that without a zip program, unfortunately. Really, you shouldn't keep your public waiting... :D

I pmed you to see if it was ok for me to open your pic and post it here. You must be offline now. I will assume that since you put the file up in the first place, you won't mind (crossing fingers). Besides, don't you want to show off? You are gorgeous!!!!

Here is Miss Australia 2004! Melanie:

melanie
August 29th, 2004, 09:04 PM
oh i feel so brave, i posted my pic and no psychos have showed up or anything, nope, no new stalkers yet (the movies tell me this will hapen) :D misss oz 04, well i am soooo embarassed, i am now all red like a tomato like this one :o and keep hiding my face behind my hands, eeeewwwww so embarassed. thank you beautiful lady, i just replied but you beat me.
yes that was one of the wedding pics, mouth open ahhhhh. i am always being told to shut my mouth before i catch flies, and really i have caught a few :D . but that is not a very good one, oh well it is the best i can do.
but hey at least i am a brunette, we seem to be a minority here :D :D

commmon, luba and lovelies where are your pics, hmmmmm, i am wondering what iron knight looks like now, comon :D hey maybe i can get one of charlie soon, now that would be good, she is heaps better looking than me :D

Catt31
August 29th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Woo hooooooo!! What a bunch of hotties we got going on here!!! LOL

We need some pics of the boys now!!! They are gettin eye candy....now its OUR turn!!!! :cool:

P.S. Thanks for the compliments!!! You guys rock!!!! :D

Writing4Fun
August 29th, 2004, 09:20 PM
hmmmmm, i am wondering what iron knight looks like now
As far as I know, IronKnight is a 29-yr-old, single muscleman. C'mon, Knight! What are you waiting for?? :D

chico2
August 30th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Since Mel keeps us in stiches most of the time,gives us comic relief when things gets sad,I vote her Miss Pets.ca of the year 2004 :D

krdahmer
August 30th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Well well....I see there are quite a few killer smiles around here....good to see.... :D

Oh and those are only 2 of my 11 tats!!!! ( Most of which are not that large and almost all are hidden with everyday clothes!) :p
(I also had various piercings that have all since been removed.)

heidiho
August 30th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Chico 2 i pictured different,i dont know why..

moontamara
August 31st, 2004, 10:29 PM
Heidi, where's your pic?

Such lovely ladies, all so pretty! Cactus Flower, you're even more of a beauty in a full sized photo!

A couple of my wedding photos will be up soon...

Cactus Flower
August 31st, 2004, 10:53 PM
Aw shucks MoonDarlin, thanks. I owe it all to my FOG LENS .....LOL LOL :D

Would love to see a pic of you, too!

debanneball
September 1st, 2004, 07:38 AM
Well, just to keep Melanie company, here goes...I hope it works...Well, third try worked, I am the little one...as you can see I do not look like brother or sister. :p

CarlaD
September 1st, 2004, 11:16 AM
The only pic I have here at work is one of my wedding ones!

Princesss04
September 1st, 2004, 11:35 AM
Very pretty when did you get married? Is your hair naturally curly or wavey or did you do that?

sammiec
September 1st, 2004, 11:46 AM
Well, I guess since others have done it - I'll share. Mind you I hate this picture, but it's the only one I can find right now. Enjoy quickly, you never know when it might disappear....LOL! ;)

Princesss04
September 1st, 2004, 12:09 PM
Why in the world would you hesitate to post that you and your baby are both beautiful. I like that picture. I love looking at pics of your baby he is such a handsome boy. You are one lucky mommie. :D

sammiec
September 1st, 2004, 12:14 PM
LOL, thanks Princess! You're very sweet! but Briggs is a GIRL! LOL - no worries, we get that ALL the time! :p Good thing she can't read, I think she'd have a complex by now!!

Cactus Flower
September 1st, 2004, 12:16 PM
Beauties beauties everywhere.........

Goodness! You all are so pretty! Maybe the love of animals should be marketed as a cosmetic? It seems to be working wonders here!

Carla- I'm feeling almost guilty for lingering a bit long on the husband portion of your photo :o.......WOW, what a jaw-dropping couple you two make!

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 12:29 PM
My pics are under the picture section titled Damien's pics...Gonna go see him this weekend and get new ones..

CarlaD
September 1st, 2004, 01:06 PM
Thanks! I kinda like him to!

I have naturally straight straight hair! I was in the salon for 4 hours getting that done!

iRONKNiGHT
September 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, I guess since others have done it - I'll share. Mind you I hate this picture ;)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Sammy's a HOTTIE i mean her doggie is a hotty LOL
just BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sammiec
September 1st, 2004, 02:47 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Sammy's a HOTTIE i mean her doggie is a hotty LOL
just BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LMAO!! You make me laugh!!! You're hilarious! Thanks for the compliment to Briggs, ;) I'll be sure to let her know!!!

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM
So where is your pic???????????

iRONKNiGHT
September 1st, 2004, 04:23 PM
yeah where's your picture heidiho? and that of KONA Dawg and LR...

SAMMY's so HOTTTTT!!!l sizzling hot!! i can hear it LOL

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 04:45 PM
Mine is posted in the picture section under Damien

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
ONLY doing this outta Cactus Flowers request! Although my pic has appeared on here many times!
Nice to see some of you :D The other wussies drool all you like at all of our pics, we LOVE IT!! Ya chicken heads!! LMAOOOOooo

Terrie
September 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Ok everyone, here's a pic of Kuma n I, you can see the love in his eyes for his mom ... as for tatoos, I have a purple rose on my arm but would love to get one of Kuma on my shoulder....

melanie
September 1st, 2004, 05:31 PM
wooo whooo, (that was a whistle if you didnt know). hot, hot , hot. what a bunch of spunks, and all so little and dainty too, oh such perfection, i agree lets put loving animals as a cosmetic, us gals will do the adds :D :D .

carla, your hair looked great, 4 hours is standard for most wedding dos, the one in my pic took 4 hours also and consisted of hundreds of pins that dug in every time i moved or touched, i have very long hair and it needed to hide. so it didnt make for a very romantic start to honeymoon, me standing there almost crying from pain and poor hubby taking almost 30 mins to get them all out, ouch so not romantic but such a nice feeling to have them out..

now i want a pets ca calender, to raise money for rescue, us gals and our babies, we would make a fortune :D :D :D

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 05:34 PM
I love your signature Terrie , very funny and Kuma is absolutely beautiful and totally loves mommie ;)

Ok here's a funny one for ya
a grade 5 class pic, try to find me!! ;)

Terrie
September 1st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks Luba
I'm guessing you are NOT one of the kids! :rolleyes:
Have a great night

QUOTE : He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM
Well I'm not the teacher LMFHO ;)

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
Back row third girl from the left

Writing4Fun
September 1st, 2004, 06:25 PM
LMHO!! :D Luba, that pic is just hilarious! What was that kid in the top row, far right smokin'?! :p I'm guessing you're the diva in the top row, 3rd from the right. So, when do we find out who guessed it?

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
oops,yeah third from left

Terrie
September 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
I give...you're the one taking the pic ??LMAO :confused:

melanie
September 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
im guessing front row third from the left (my left) i think that is it, if not my secound guess it the third row 3rd from right, but i do think it is my first guess, or else your just pulling our legs in which case i say your the little boy in the middle :p :p :p :p

heidiho
September 1st, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ok i am a blonde back row third from the RIGHT..................

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
And Vicky that kid was so funny but we had a couple of fights cause he did stupid stuff too (get my gloves on for that boy ) LOL

AND YES I am the third from the right two down from the pot head kid!

I wonder what all my friends are doing now ???? :D

chico2
September 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
I'd say front row first from the left,the one who is goofing around :D
Or back row third from the LEFT....
Boy,was I wrong :D :D

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 07:30 PM
So you want another funny one ????

Too bad you're getting it anyway LOL

melanie
September 1st, 2004, 07:57 PM
oh i was wrong and right, so that is sort of good isnt it?? i dont know.
what a cute little girl you were, but i see a spark of a trouble maker in your eyes missy, and didnt that come to fruition :D :D :D :p :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 1st, 2004, 08:12 PM
thanks for posting your grade 5 picture Luba.. it sure brings back memory!!
lol those were they best times!

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 09:21 PM
((Me))) trouble maker NAHHHHHHH lol (crossing fingers) wink wink!!

Yes Gr 5 was a lot of fun! School, play, friends, trying to figure out boys (STILL), sports AHHhhhhh love it!!

I'm gonna go on a field trip back in time! :p

Cactus Flower
September 1st, 2004, 10:16 PM
LOVE the black and white photo of you, Luba. Very artistic. You are a stunner! (although I noticed you posted your most modest photo...)
And you in grade 5.....cute!

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
Ya and here I thought yu'd like the bun on top of my head!!
LOL

I BET just anything CF that YOU did that too!!!! ;)

chico2
September 1st, 2004, 10:26 PM
Awww Luba,love your bun on top of your head,cute!!!
This is the ONLY picture of me as a child I have...I must have been about 4 in 1948....boy have I lived a loooong time :D

Luba
September 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM
ANITA not only a BABE in her adult life but look at this adorable face what a cutie pie you were OMG so sweet!!

I LOVE the picture you should have someone do a paint portrait of that, it's lovely.

chico2
September 1st, 2004, 10:50 PM
Thank's Luba,I might just do that,since it's the only pic I have... :(

Cactus Flower
September 1st, 2004, 11:10 PM
I beg your pardon, Luba, but I'll have you know that I led a bun-free childhood!

I was a ponytail kid, all the way.

Still am, on bad hair days ;)

Writing4Fun
September 1st, 2004, 11:15 PM
Ahhh... but was the pony tail situated directly on top of your head to produce a "spout" effect? :eek: I'll have to dig that pic out some time, if only to keep Luba's bun company. :D

Cactus Flower
September 1st, 2004, 11:34 PM
LOL Writing4Fun, you crack me up! Keeping Luba's bun company.....LOL

No, it wasn't on the top of my head, just one on each side of my head. Does Pippy Longstocking ring a bell? :D (If you say it fast, it's funny....)

krdahmer
September 2nd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Soooo... Chico that would make you the big 6-0...like my mom! ;)
Bet you're just as purdy too!!! :D

Shae
September 2nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
Ok, well, I might as well go along too. :rolleyes:

Princesss04
September 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Very pretty, You have such big blue eyes. When I was growing up I use to get so mad that some people would have blue eyes and all I had was brown. Bringing up bad memories I think I will go cry :eek: no just kidding but you are one more good lookin person to add to our Pets.ca calendar.LOL :D

Writing4Fun
September 2nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
So, iRONKNiGHT, when do we get to see a pic of you and your iRONMAiDEN? I noticed that she's joined the group now... :D

Luba
September 2nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
Woah another blondie huh!! Woo hoo you blondes

Hey I used to do my hair in two's, like pippy and promptly because I had such long hair...I would get sibling abuse DAMN those brothers.

OLDER I may add....picture this:
Luba and her PIGtails lol minding her own business (just like in this below picture) When evil brother number one enters the room with a coathanger.

He has something in mind, oh no we just finished watching Pippy Longstocking on tv what is he up to?

Suddenly a coathanger bent over my head, my once pretty ponies now twisted around this metal object over and over again

OUCH you're hurting me you goofball!!

Didn't work, It's best to let him do it get it over with then go kill some GI Joes or flush his army men down the toilet.

Once done, a coathanger contraption...my ponies sticking out like Pippy yes he put socks on them to top it off!!

Brothers LOVE em ;) That was the evil blonde on on the far right in the bun pic. :p

chico2
September 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
That is soo cute,Luba! I regret never having had a little girl,she would have beautiful long hair :) Instead I got stuck with 3 boys(just kidding!!) :D
I like you ladies and gentleman to know,Pippi Longstocking was a Swedish story-book and in Swedish it was called Pippi Långstrump.... :D
and yes,I turned the big 60 this year,wow!!! My oldest son is going to be 43...boy,did time ever fly :D

Luba
September 2nd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Brothers are evil LOL Anita!!
But I love them!!

60 is a wonderful year!! :D Mom and dad told me so ;)

Shae
September 2nd, 2004, 05:42 PM
Princess......Thank you ...what a nice thing to say! :o
Sharon

Cactus Flower
September 2nd, 2004, 05:47 PM
Goodness, Shae, eyes just don't get any bluer than that! And thanks for giving me a serious case of tan-envy..... :D

Shae
September 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
Cactus...... :o Thank you.....Gee, forget the tan, I'm turning red now. *L*

Luba
September 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
Turning red Wheee can I watch ;)
Don't burst a gasket LOL

Shae
September 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Not to worry Luba, I won't. *LOL*
I don't take complients well usually. Always hiding in the background unless of course......... I'm doing a demonstration / protest. *L* But tend to shy away from the cameras. Ya know what I mean?

Luba
September 2nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
Yes u dont wanna be rec'nized ;) at similar protests lmao and get arrested

Do you bandana your face :eek:

melanie
September 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
sorry shae, dont want to embarass but i have to say it, 'HUBBA HUBBA' :D :D :D :D yes they are such big blue eyes, oh so pretty. its the blonde brigade i think, comon the calender.......(and i dont have to be in it, we will make it blonde, it will sell better :D )

princess i do agree, i was always jealous of the blonde/blue eye kids, they seemed so pretty and unique. i was once told my brown eyes were like to big mud puddles to be jumped in, stupid siblings :rolleyes: :D . i was such a dark kid, always outside. when i was a child a cousin used me for the photos in her mjr final assignment at a catholic school. the nuns said i looked to dark and aboriginal and my cousin had to withdraw my photos from her work, wow australia was so racist in the 80's. but we are sort of better now :D sort of...

i love the kiddy pics, this is sooo much fun seeing every one, oi ironknight, settle there fella :D :p

chico2
September 2nd, 2004, 10:17 PM
Seing I showed a picture in my early 30's and one at about 4'ish,here is one from 2003 and this is just about as close as I let any camera to my face nowadays :D
By the way I am feeding 4 out of a 50(at least)cats roaming around in a resort in Cuba.
That's how I stayed slim on vacation :D

Iggette
September 2nd, 2004, 10:34 PM
Tee Hee .....I'm with chico...... :o Here is a pic of me when I was about 23 with my youngest who is now 18 :rolleyes:

chico2
September 2nd, 2004, 10:58 PM
Iggette,that's a beautiful picture,pretty babes :D

sammiec
September 3rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
i was once told my brown eyes were like to big mud puddles to be jumped in, stupid siblings

Ha ha that's funny!

I always ask hubby:"Why are you're eyes brown?"

He says: "Because I'm full of s**t"

:p

chico2
September 3rd, 2004, 08:45 AM
My grandmother(RIP) always loved me because I was her"angel"(little did she know)blonde and blue-eyed,my cousin brown-eyed and dark hair,was miserably treated by our fanaticly religous grandmother,believing my cousin was sent to us by the devil.

Shae
September 3rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
sorry shae, dont want to embarass but i have to say it, 'HUBBA HUBBA' :D :D :D :D yes they are such big blue eyes, oh so pretty. its the blonde brigade i think, comon the calender.......(and i dont have to be in it, we will make it blonde, it will sell better :D )
:D :p For someone who doesn't want to embarrass, you do a bang up job girl! *L* Thanks....nice of you. I have to go back and find all of you ......

Shae
September 3rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Luba, about the protests and demos....*LOL* Ya, try to steer clear of the cameras.....unless of course I'm really riled about an issue then I dont care if I'm caught on cam. However the I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur campaign.....well, that was another story altogether. Had to convince me and keep chanting in my ear....it's ok, its ok, its for the animals.....it's ok, its ok, its for the animals....*LOL* :o

Stewart
September 4th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Here goes! Put ON your welding glasses :eek: The shine ! My pooch and me in our front garden .

chico2
September 4th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Stewart...your pooch is one beautiful dog and as a proud pop,did you not know a shiny head is really sexy nowadays :D

Shae
September 4th, 2004, 02:21 PM
And love a man who loves his animal companions! :D

melanie
September 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
stewart, hope you have a good benie and lots of hats, your head must get very cold in winter :D :D my father always said his bald head was a solar panel for a sex machine :D :D

Stewart
September 6th, 2004, 02:37 AM
stewart, hope you have a good benie and lots of hats, your head must get very cold in winter :D :D my father always said his bald head was a solar panel for a sex machine :D :D

Oh yes ! melanie,A South African leather bushwackers type hat various baseball caps and a beanie ;) And my batteries are usually fully charged so i guess the solar panels working :D Also grass dont grow on a busy street ! :)

chico2
September 6th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Stewart...thank's for the monday-morning laugh :D

Iggette
September 6th, 2004, 12:51 PM
rotflmho.....I agree :D

Nice garden also looks so neat and well manicured......I have noticed that alot in our pics.....is everyone hear a garden person? Hubby and I love fresh cut flowers in the house so we grow alot.....along with all the veggies for canning season :)

coonlover
September 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Well it took some guts here to do this but what the heck, just so you all wont think I'm a big chicken, heres a pic of when I stood ibn a wedding in the fall. :)

Writing4Fun
September 6th, 2004, 04:25 PM
hidiho when you put up your pic i'll do the same!
So, Heidi's pic is in the picture section under "Damien". Time for Knight to hold up his end of the bargain, dontcha think? C'mon Knight - a pic of you and your Maiden would be great!! :)

moontamara
September 6th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Heidiho -- I can't find your pic -- post again pls!!!

Sneaky2006
September 7th, 2004, 01:59 AM
I hope you don't mind, Heidi... here's the link, seems like everyone is looking for it.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=5502&highlight=damien+pics

moontamara
September 7th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Heidiho, you're a babe! Here's a case where the picture didn't match my expectations based on your screenname here! Shocker!!! I totally thought you'd be a brunette and somewhat older. I have no idea why.... Thanks Sneaky (living up to your name, eh? LOL!!)

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Yes Tamara,if I looked like Heidi,I would have pictures plastered all over pet.ca :D :D

Iggette
September 7th, 2004, 07:48 AM
There now there is one in the thread (my sons favorite heidi!)
I think he pictures you wearing the hat......lol Lovely pic tho your a real looker

Wellllllllllllll Ironknight??????????????//

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:34 AM
To funny,cant beleive you got my pic there,yeah ironknight,come on,arent you a man of his word,put new pics up of damien from this weekend,he is gettin so big...I still cant beleive how good lookin all the people are here.

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Chico what are you talkin about you are very good lookin

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Thank's Heidi,but age eventually takes it's toll and gravity takes over :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 04:55 PM
That is true,cant believe how different being 35 is,compared to when i was 25.

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Wait until you are 60 :D :D Although I feel pretty good about myself,I think having bad habits,eating all the wrong things,has kept me in reasonable shape :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM
everything that feels good is bad[smoking,sex,could kill ya,drugs and food]I say i am gonna do it all and just throw a little bit of exercise in there....

melanie
September 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
well didnt i tell yas so, she is my cowgirl :D heidi is exactly what i pictured when i was young and dreaming of cowgirls. iggette your son has very good taste in ladies,you taught him well :D :D
heidi it seems everything i do these days will kill me, smokin, drinkin, partying too hard, eat the wrong food, dont drive with air bags (which i dont mind you) etc, etc. i say do it all and age disgracefully :D :D :D :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 06:19 PM
So do i,i have to have some kind of fun.....You only live once....And i could write a book of all the things i have done and learned from,wow,it would be a bestseller....................All these no carb diets,low fat diets,liqiud diets,low cal diets,i say eat what you want and get your ass out there and exercise,as for sex,drugs and r-n- roll,love that to.............

melanie
September 7th, 2004, 06:31 PM
buggered if i can remember the band, the name is just on the tip of my tounge, but they have a song with a line-

from the moment your born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time :D :D

that is my mantra, so i always remember to have fun and brush off the small stuff.

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Might as well,you got that right....

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Actually girls,take it from someone with the wisdom of age.....sex is very good for you and also helps your hubbies/boyfriends prostate :p
I have never in my life been on a diet,I eat what I like,but in moderation...moderation is the key for just about everything.
However you'll never catch me at McDonalds,I just don't like it.....

moontamara
September 7th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Anita, you're a riot! That's advice I don't mind following at all!!!

iRONMAiDEN
September 7th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Posting for all! and Writing4Fun!!
here's a pic of me on the webcam..

Writing4Fun
September 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
FYI all, iRONMAiDEN is iRONKNiGHT's girlfriend. Welcome aboard, Maiden! :D Ya know, we're all still waiting for Knight to hold up his end of the bargain...

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Are you kidding me ?
LMFHO

And Anita:
Actually girls,take it from someone with the wisdom of age.....sex is very good for you and also helps your hubbies/boyfriends prostate
THATS Funny!!

chico2
September 8th, 2004, 11:50 AM
I am glad I could be of help with my motto"Moderation" :D :D and eventual prostate-problems :D :D

BamaRama
September 14th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Blah, I'm not exactly a reg but, this is me: (This pic is a few years old--I hate getting pics taken of myself!!)

Cactus Flower
September 14th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Bama, don't stand too close to the street! You'll stop traffic!!!
WOW you are pretty.

BamaRama
September 14th, 2004, 11:52 PM
LOL *blushes* Thanks Cactus:) From what I saw in this thread (which, by the way, took me forever to read!! lol!) everyone around pets.ca is pretty good looking!!

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 09:16 PM
WOW! what an excellent turn out!! Though I'm sure there's more of you who still haven't posted a picture...

ok, ok,... my turn! :D :p :D

Kona Dawg
September 16th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Ok, here I am...

Sneaky2006
September 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Nice ladies! :)
Crap Kona... didn't know you were a guy! Nice to see the other gender on here! :D

chico2
September 16th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Aggie nice to see you back,you are one pretty young thing :D and Kona I kind of knew you were a guy,nice guy to boot...and brave :D unlike a certain Knight!!!

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Kona, I admit that I, too, wasn't quite sure you were a guy. Maybe we should all put that in our profiles?? Sorry 'bout that, Kona!

Chico2 (great, now I have to start including that number in your name!), somehow I don't think we'll ever get a pic of IK on here. Not unless his cat is sitting in front of a mirror! (Hey, Trixie, scoot over to the left a little, wouldja??) :D

Cactus Flower
September 16th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo KONA!!!!!!!!!!!! You hunkahunka manflesh you!

Kona Dawg
September 16th, 2004, 11:10 PM
There's another REALLY bad pic of me floating around here somewhere else also
(no, I'm not telling where) and for all you doubter's out there, my bio say's "just a guy and his dog..." but so that nobody get's confused on my gender
in the future, I made a little modification to my status, hehe...

Writing4Fun
September 16th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Good one, Kona! OK - so maybe if we actually read the profiles, there won't be any need to modify them. Gotcha! :p

If that's a bad pic, then you should post a good one and give the single girls something to think about (other than the lack of IronKnight's pic, that is)! ;)

Sneaky2006
September 16th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Very cute Kona! Talking about your status... :D

Kona Dawg
September 16th, 2004, 11:27 PM
I'm off to a wedding this weekend, so I may post one up next week of me being all dressed up and feeling like a dork...(jeans and t-shirt kinda guy)

wAggie
September 16th, 2004, 11:36 PM
hahahhahHAHA llololol

dont forget to post a pic of urself w ur furry loved one(s)!

that's always a killer w the ladies ;) ;)

Sneaky2006
September 23rd, 2004, 10:23 PM
I thought I would post a pic of me and hubby... it was a few years ago.
There's some lines in it, my scanner seemed to wanna eat it! :(
We are very squinty... it was really sunny out that day! :)

Sneaky2006
September 23rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
Here's another of my hubby from the cruise... thought it was cute, and he'd kill me if he knew I put this one on here! :D :D

heeler's rock!
September 24th, 2004, 12:02 AM
I can't believe how big that came out!!! :o

You are all so beautiful! This is so cool to know what everyone looks like!!! Ladies, you are all HOT HOT HOT, and men, the fe of you that we've "seen", well, all I have to say is there are some lucky ladies out there!!! ;) :p :D

BamaRama
September 24th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Agreed, heeler's!!

And may I say--you are gorgeous!! I absolutely love your exotic good looks:) Cute nose stud too! I used to have one but took it out because it started to really bug me, hehe. :)

wAggie--such a cute smile!

Sneaky, you and your husband look adorable together:) Where were you married?

Sneaky2006
September 24th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Thanks guys! :D

Heeler's, what in the world would anyone laugh at... you are gorgeous!!

BamaRama, we were married on a cruise in St Thomas. :) It was so pretty there!

wAggie
September 24th, 2004, 10:44 AM
BamaRama,

TY!! u wanna see more??! ;) :D :p

heidiho
September 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Heeler you are gorgeous and that hair wow love it..........

BamaRama
September 24th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Sneaky--Wow! What a beautiful background for a beautiful day :)

wAggie--Of course!!! Keep 'em coming!

I for one will post some more as well, though I am sad because I no longer have that gorgeous long blond hair I did:) hehe. I'm kicking myself that I ever cut it. I'm going to try and grow it out again!

Ok anyways..hmm...*looks for more pictures*...

Ok these are all pictures of myself and my best friends back in Victoria, BC...My hair is so short here! This was back in April so it's much longer now:)

wAggie
September 24th, 2004, 01:04 PM
'ere you go!

wAggie
September 24th, 2004, 01:10 PM
w Ho-ey when she was still a sicky girl

elmoy
September 24th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Although I am a newbie here, I thought I'd post mine also....
not as pretty as the blonde patrol, but oh well... :p

BamaRama
September 24th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Don't say that, Elmoy:) Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You have gorgeous skin, and such nice dark hair! Your eyes are beautiful too :)

heeler's rock!
September 24th, 2004, 07:12 PM
You are all WAY too kind!! You are all very beautiful too! Melanie, you're so hot, you're smokin!!!!

Bama, you are one hot mama! When was that pic taken? Were you at your high school grad, or college grad?

Ironknight, where's your pic?!? Ironmaiden, you are one gorgeous lady!

Sneaky, I agree, you and your hubby make one fantastic looking couple!!

Waggie, I love your pic! Such a nice smile!!!!

One of the requirements for joining pets.ca is that you have to be beautiful!!! We all seem to fit that bill! Are you all sure this isn't the Revlon models website? Or Tommy Hillfiger? Geez! We are all so damn HOT!! :p :D

heeler's rock!
September 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Oh, by the way Bama, It's a nose hook. I once had a stud because I lost my hook, but it fell out! The hole grew over and I had to get it re-pierced. I got it done with a needle, not a gun as it's cleaner that way. The hook is sooooo comfortable! I can't even tell sometimes that I have a nose ring! It inspired my mom to go get one too! She did hers with a gun and has a stud, but she has the backing on! She says it doesn't bug her, but I think she's lying!!! That and my ears are the only things pierced. Next is a tatoo!! :D

wAggie
September 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHhA

it's true, we're ALL beautiful...

(well, probably more along the lines of posting the "right" pix :o :p :p )

did u hear something...? :D

glasslass
September 25th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Ohhhh, OK! I'll bite the bullet. What a difference 8 years makes!

wAggie
September 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM
WOW!!! Excuse me but the 8yr did u some GOOD!!

u look absolutely splendid, glasslass!!!!!!! :eek:

:D :D

glasslass
September 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Ohhh, Waggie, you just earned some brownie points! Thanks!

melanie
September 25th, 2004, 06:06 PM
elmoy my darlin, you are hot todie, and those eyes, are they grey, what a color your very lucky :D

waggie i love your pics, oh so cute and your bubbies are jsut lovely, i wish i had a digi cam or something simialr to modern technology.

and heelers rock, hubba hubba lovely. you nose rings, do you make any your self?? i found most styles like the twist in ones to be terible and a pain, i make all mine from regualr earings, i jsut measure them, then cut them and bend them to size, it means any earing i see i can wear yay :D . although these days i just wear a diamond chip that my mum gave me, it is very cute, small and clean, easy to wear really. and they are cheap, this one was only $25 so it is not a bigge.

glassy, your beautiful and have a very kind face, have you ever noticed how some ppl have a face that seems kind and comforting, that is your face.

gosh were so good lookin, it just swells the group ego, oh help. i cant get out the door for the big heads (including mine) help me

Writing4Fun
September 25th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Agreed, Melanie - GlassLass, yours is a face that would definitely have me smiling and stopping for a chat. :D

marko
September 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
This one of Carmy and me was taken about 4 years ago.
Usually I look way goofier.

Marko

Sneaky2006
September 26th, 2004, 11:07 AM
That picture is so cute Marko! You guys look great together. :D

glasslass
September 26th, 2004, 02:58 PM
:eek: So THAT's Marko! More bohemian than I had imagined! :D :D

wAggie
September 28th, 2004, 10:26 PM
(bringing thread back up :D )

here's wAAAAAggie w fam :)

pitbulliest
October 15th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Although this thread hasn't been updated in awhile..i thought hey...as funky looking as I may be, I sure as heck don't wanna miss out! lol Here goes... GAHHH!!! :sick:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/pitbulliest/Dogs/uhm.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/pitbulliest/Dogs/ap.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/pitbulliest/Dogs/us.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/pitbulliest/Dogs/bb6d47ad.jpg

wAggie
October 16th, 2004, 11:29 AM
whow baby!

u's a Sexy mama! :p

lololololol

glasslass
October 16th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I should look so "funky"! LOL! :D

pitbulliest
October 16th, 2004, 01:05 PM
lol funky? Or just totally wacko? :D

melanie
October 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
i think we can do so much for dogs with our good looks, i mean really, ppl always believe beautiful ppl, s owe could get mass followings, and i am happy to flutter a few lashes if it means saving the PBs :love: , i swear most blokes would do anythign we said when they see us, we should use this, not waste it.

but i am disturbed at the mo, i mean it is uncommon to have so many georgous ppl in the one area the statistics are off the wall, something freaky is goin on, maybe it is standad that all dogs owners are this good looking, hey we need to compliment our pets in some way and if havin a hot mama or pap is the way to do it, well lucky our dogs. :D party

wAggie
October 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
melanie, how sweet!! :love:

w dogs, we always put are best face forward :p :)

lilith_rizel
October 16th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Well, might as well put up mine, being everyone else did theirs. It is only fair! :)

Only one I have except profile view of me about 4 months pregnant (mother wanted it :rolleyes: )

glasslass
October 17th, 2004, 01:09 AM
:crazy: An eyebrow ring? :D Gotta ask - - what's in the bag hanging in the background?

lilith_rizel
October 17th, 2004, 09:41 AM
The bag in the back ground is recycling, it is mandatory in our community :D I wish there were more communities like the one here.

Yeah, I have an eye brow pericing. It is better than getting my tounge peirced, I think, those can wear away the enamel on your teeth. Plus I don't think I would look the best with one anyways.

Also excuse the mess, we had just moved in the house only a couple days before, and really didn't have much, due to moving truck not being there yet. We had to go get some furniture, and a few dishes just so we could get by for a while, until they arrived. Wasn't very fun, sleeping on a mattress on the floor for 2 weeks.

lilith_rizel
October 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Here is a picture of my husband James. He also responds to posts under my account. That is why it may sound cofusing sometimes, when he reffers to me and I reffer to him.
I have no idea why he sat in the stroller. We had just gotten it from a friend, because she bought a smaller one for her son, and I was getting the padding washed that day. I guess it was just there, and he didn't want to move it to bring a chair over. LOL. Men. Gotta love 'em.

I would post a better one, but there aren't any that aren't from last year. And most of those, are our wedding, or our highschool graduation. Plus hubby's not much of a picture guy anyways. LOL.

Tannerbaby
October 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/justme3679/Deana_Caleb_and_Tanner.jpg

Here is me, my son caleb and our dog Tanner.

melanie
October 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
what a cute little family, caleb and tanner are so cute, (and so is their mummy :thumbs up ) :crazy: :love:

glasslass
October 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Lilith! Don't apologize! Only teasing you because we have such an eclectic blend on this forum. My thought was that you're another bold one. We have many here! I work in a college, so an eyebrow ring is pretty everyday to me. I figured the bag was something you had to keep out of Puppy's reach! I have a tall garbage can that I have to keep a couple bricks in the bottom of - to discourage someone from tipping it over. Actually it was my prior dog, but could never bring myself to remove those bricks :p

lilith_rizel
October 18th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I should try the brick with Cano's water pail outside. Give him freshwater, 5 minutes later, he knocks over the bucket, on purpose, and then when he is done playing in the puddle, he whines for more water. I would get him a little pool, but he freaks if the water is too deep, which in his case is a couple inches. He hates being in water. Weird, being he's a lab.

shihtzulover
November 2nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
Here is a photo of my hubby and I in Cuba. Its a really bad photo, I will try to find some others.

squarejane
November 3rd, 2004, 12:39 AM
i realize i'm a complete newbie here, but it's still good to see all of your faces...

here's me for hallowe'en...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/squarejane/mamapirate.jpg

and my daughter with our super-cool cat tilly...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/squarejane/caidentillymed.jpg

and me WITHOUT the sword...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/squarejane/lepback1.jpg

jackieb
November 3rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
wow so many nice pictures ! I will post mine soon :crazy:

jackieb
November 3rd, 2004, 08:16 AM
this is me about 4 years ago before kids lol!!

GunnerX
November 3rd, 2004, 08:40 AM
WOW! This board is full of hot women!! :D Not too many guys I see. That's not such a bad thing. :D

Here's a pic of me with Ariel.

http://www.gunnerx.com/albums/ariel/DSC05145.jpg

Tannerbaby
November 3rd, 2004, 01:33 PM
too cute GunnerX Love the dog too :crazy:

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
Since everyone had the guts to put up their pic...Here's mine...A pic of me and of my little Mika.

heidiho
November 23rd, 2004, 10:04 AM
I really cant get over how many good lookin people are on here men and women

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 10:08 AM
I am the guy in the picture not the girl. I know she is hot...but what do u think of her bf?? *lol*

heidiho
November 23rd, 2004, 10:09 AM
You are very very HOT......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 10:11 AM
I'll have to wait until I get my photo-shop working, so I can crop my picture. My wife has a strict "No pictures of her on the web" policy! (I promised to put a black bar over her eyes when the website goes up in a few weeks!)

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
You are very very HOT......... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sheesh..u don't have to be sarcastic...But it's too late..u can't tell me u really think anymore...in my mind...I think u think I am HOT..*lol*

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
Not only are there a lot of good looking people on this site...but a lot of kind hearted people as well.

heidiho
November 23rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
That wasnt sarcasm........I think u are hot

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 10:53 AM
*giggling like a little school girl* oh heidi...get out of here... :) *blushing*

heidiho
November 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
:crazy: :cool: :crazy: :p

raingirl
November 23rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
hRM...here is a pic of the SO and me at a wedding this summer.

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 11:18 AM
What's a "SO"?

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 11:28 AM
What's a "SO"?

Silly Otter? Shy Orangatang? Shovel Oil? Sniveling Owl? Sensitive Octopus? Screaming Orange?

raingirl
November 23rd, 2004, 11:28 AM
Significant Other (or BF Boy Friend)

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 11:32 AM
Silly Otter? Shy Orangatang? Shovel Oil? Sniveling Owl? Sensitive Octopus? Screaming Orange?

sensitive octopus?? that sounds dirty!!!

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
Significant Other (or BF Boy Friend)

LUCKY *******!!! ur the cool xbox lady..*lol*

Copper'sMom
November 23rd, 2004, 12:38 PM
Here's my picture 2 years ago. My hair is all chopped off now. I look way younger than what I am. I don't have many pics of myself, so this is the only one I found so far. I'm not photogenic unlike my dog!!!!

Cameleon3
November 23rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
Not photogenic?? omg...yeah right...u should see some of my pics...THAT I WILL NEVER SHOW ANYONE...so DON"T ASK!!! *lol*

Cute pic though!!

SarahJane
November 23rd, 2004, 07:14 PM
Here I am :o) You can also request the platinum blonde or dark brown haired version. ;)

Cameleon3
November 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Cute dimples!!!

By the way, any guys on this site?? come on..Show urselves...no, I am not gay!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that.. :o)

GunnerX
November 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I think I'm a guy.

heidiho
November 24th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Yeah lets see the guys

jackieb
November 24th, 2004, 11:36 AM
yes come on all you guys :evil:

Cameleon3
November 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM
*lol* DOWN GIRLS!! DOWN!!! *lol* j/k

r0amy0
November 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
dont have many pics as I am usually behind the lens-here's one of me and my pets, my wife took.

wAggie
November 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
awww!

(hehe, ya had to put the "wife" part in, lolololol!)
:p

Cameleon3
November 24th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I think u have some admirers r0amy0....*lol*

louie's mum
November 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
dogs?

what dogs?

lol ;)

Ling
November 24th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Ok - I'm only posting these because I wanna show off my pup...
Dude is my BF...

chico2
November 24th, 2004, 07:38 PM
What a sweetie,love those ears....good looking couple too :thumbs up
All the puppies lately are making me soooo puppy-sick :sad:

louie's mum
November 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
as stated when i posted this in 'introducing louie' thread, here's me with absolutely NO makeup :eek: but louie's darned cute.
i must say, this is the best looking, smartest, kindest & funniest group of forum members i ever did see ;)

Dwight Byrd
November 24th, 2004, 07:47 PM
This is a picture of myself and Koee (who passed away last October.) :sad: I will try and find a more recent picture with my new family member, Buddy.

Luvmypit
November 26th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Holy and I thought you guys must be ugly. Ha ha ha. Boy was I wrong. lol. Just joking.
Here is a pic of me and my friend at a club. Shhh don't tell her shes on the web now. Anyways I am the one with the long hair. P.s. also slightly drunk so don't mind!

louie's mum
November 26th, 2004, 10:40 AM
luvmypit ... lol.
it's like being at a club right now ... everyone just keeps getting better looking ;)
beautiful wedding shot heeler's rock.

Luvmypit
November 26th, 2004, 10:55 AM
lol Louies mom Thats a good one. Beer goggles!

Heinz57
November 26th, 2004, 01:31 PM
All of you good looking gals and guys! Know why??? It's the love for animals that shines through :love: . In each picture of one of you with your pet, there's a beautiful gleam in your eyes and a genuine smile. I only have a crappy old webcam and the light isn't bright enough now to try taking a pic. But I will get one tomorrow if the sun shines. Santa told me he's bringing me a digital camera for Christmas, won't be the top of the line, but better than this old webcam. It was really fun looking through this thread and seeing you all and your awesome pets! Keep them coming! :thumbs up

Schwinn
November 26th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Okay, I finally found a picture of me on the computer. You'll have to forgive the scruffiness. They lost half our luggage (the half that had my razor!) This is in Cuba on our honeymoon in Sept.

wAggie
November 26th, 2004, 01:51 PM
who's recruiting all these men??!

last I remember, this site was FULL of women! hahahaha

Schwinn
November 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
last I remember, this site was FULL of women! hahahaha

Why do you think all the men showed up? ;)

Cameleon3
November 26th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Why do you think all the men showed up? ;)

*lol* why do u think us men bought animals?? and women think ALL men are dumb...Not us..*lol*

r0amy0
November 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
who's recruiting all these men??!

last I remember, this site was FULL of women! hahahaha ...

as pet owners, we all know that intact males start appearing during a heat cycle...

Karin
November 26th, 2004, 08:49 PM
as pet owners, we all know that intact males start appearing during a heat cycle...

I'M Still WAITING!......Geesh! How long am I suppose to wait..huh?

*toe tapping madly*

wAggie
November 27th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Karin, ... w that attitude.... eek! :eek:

.... when a person's not approachable, it's tough to get friendly!!

as for Schwinn.... LMAO!! good point! :thumbs up

Dwight Byrd
November 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Here I am !

kimbilly
November 29th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I will join in too. This is a picture taken at our wedding earlier this year.

Schwinn
November 29th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I'M Still WAITING!......Geesh! How long am I suppose to wait..huh?

*toe tapping madly*

Be careful with the toe-tapping. If it's too loud, the homo-sapian male often mistakens it for the sound of a biological clock, and becomes spooked, hiding out for months in sports bars. :D

Writing4Fun
November 29th, 2004, 12:54 PM
LMAO @ Schwinn! You crack me up, man. :crazy:

Cameleon3
November 29th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Everyone agrees that there are a lot of good looking people on this site.

I am sure everyone would agree with me that we should see more of them, no?? One pic is NOT enough...we need more pics of each and every one of YOUs...Men and Women...no animals here..unless they are included with u....*lol*

See..I am even letting u guys see pics of me when I look retarded..but I had to show of my little godchild...

VickyK
November 29th, 2004, 08:41 PM
my turn! my turn!

Here is a pic of me and Casey, my 8 yrs old shephard mix....

doggy lover
November 30th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OK since everyone else is doing it! I'm the fat one in the middle. I don't have many pics of me I'm always taking them. This is on the east coast of Quebec this summer.

BamaRama
December 1st, 2004, 12:57 AM
Alright! Here's another of me. It's a silly picture :)

GunnerX
December 1st, 2004, 08:40 AM
OK since everyone else is doing it! I'm the fat one in the middle. I don't have many pics of me I'm always taking them. This is on the east coast of Quebec this summer.

Fat one? I don't see a 'fat one' in that picture at all.

Cameleon3
December 1st, 2004, 10:38 AM

Fat one?? u are freaking kidding me, right?? omg...someone smack that woman...*lol* j/k...u are not fat!!! not even close...

Schwinn
December 1st, 2004, 11:30 AM

Don't you mean "phat"? :)

And that's a great picture of you as well, Bama

Cameleon3
December 1st, 2004, 11:34 AM
Don't you mean "phat"? :)

And that's a great picture of you as well, Bama

Yeah..Pretty Hot and Tempting!!!! I KNOW U ARE PROBABLY MARRIED BUT U ASKED FOR IT!!! SAYING UR FAT!! HORRIBLE!!!

BamaRama
December 1st, 2004, 09:29 PM
lol, thanks Schwinn :)

doggy lover
December 2nd, 2004, 01:49 PM
:p OK enough guys you are making me blush.

m_apol
December 18th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Here's me with hubby last night. All exhausted, him - from a looong flight from Turkey, me - from standing on my heels for more than an hour waiting for him, Casey - from wreaking havoc in the house.

Catt31
December 18th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Hey, thats the same couch we have!! Cool!!! LOL

Cute dog btw!!! :)

m_apol
December 18th, 2004, 04:08 PM
You are about the 3rd person with the same couch!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sheriffmom
December 18th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Great pics all*** M-- we have the same couch too!!! :p (and the chair, ottoman, and love seat!!LOL)
I'll try and come up with an okay pic, but there is one in the pic thread called "My Baby Graduated" with a pic of me, Sheriff and the BF. :)

Catt31
December 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
LMAO - that is too funny! Ours is the sectional, I'm waiting to buy the big lounger chair (not sure what it is called but it is COMFY!!!)

Sheriffmom
December 18th, 2004, 06:59 PM
The big chair is soooo comfy!!! I got it in the black and with the gold animals(like the throw pillows) design. And I have the HUGE ottoman (they screwed up my order and threw it in for free!! Woohoo!!).
If you want some AWSOME pictures to match it go to www.speraart.ca . I have a HUGE collection of his work. It is some of the best art (wild life) I have ever seen. He is from the Niagara area..... but I am just a customer (not a friend or relative!). Also every painting has a "real life" photo and story to go with it. It's really cool. :thumbs up

Catt31
December 18th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Wow!! He is fantastic!!! I must have one!!! LOL Sigh....hopefully when I get a bigger house I will get my chair and some nice artwork! :D