Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Kitteh

Chaser
January 15th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Nope, not MY new kitteh! This is my newest fur niece.

My cousin/best friend wanted a second cat but was a little unsure because they adopted their boy, Mog, from an SPCA and he grew up to be a bit psychotic (though they love him anway). She was worried about how he would do with a new addition and also wanted to know what kind of cat they were actually getting this time!

I suggested she go through a rescue and get a cat that has spent time in a foster home and where the rescue group will understand the difficulty of introducing cats. She found a great little rescue near her outside of London and fell in love with this little girl. :)

Meet Tifa and her big brother Mog :lovestruck: Within two days Tifa was out of the bathroom and they've gotten along famously!

And I'm a happy auntie because she finally has a cat that I can cuddle without getting clawed and bitten :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
January 15th, 2010, 08:41 PM
They're both beautiful kitties! :flirt: I think that's so sweet that Mog accepted his new little sister with open paws. :cloud9:

Chaser
January 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM
They really are gorgeous aren't they? I can't wait to cuddle Tifa :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 15th, 2010, 08:52 PM
She looks like she's sizing Mog up for a wrestling match in that last pic! :laughing: Do they roughhouse together or is she still trying to work up the nerve?

growler~GateKeeper
January 15th, 2010, 11:32 PM
They're both adorable :cloud9: :cloud9: Great that they got along so quickly :highfive:

Magicwildwolf69
January 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
oh man i love her coloring! i want! she looks like she's thinking of trouble in that last pic. :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

Chaser
January 16th, 2010, 03:24 PM
She looks like she's sizing Mog up for a wrestling match in that last pic! :laughing: Do they roughhouse together or is she still trying to work up the nerve?

I'm not sure if they are that comfortable yet or not....

Axtually I'm not even sure Mog knows how to play with another cat....he was abandoned at a really young age and has been an only kitty until now :shrug: So it's really very impressive that he's been such a good boy about it.

rainbow
January 17th, 2010, 07:14 PM
They are both gorgeous :lovestruck: and glad to hear they are getting along so well already. :thumbs up

Is there much of an age difference? :)

Chaser
January 17th, 2010, 10:17 PM
They are both gorgeous :lovestruck: and glad to hear they are getting along so well already. :thumbs up

Is there much of an age difference? :)

Mog is around 5 years and Tifa is thought to be about 6-8 months.

She is a cuddlebug....so excited to meet her!