January 15th, 2010, 01:58 PM
I didn't know this place existed !

http://www.farleyfoundation.org/

shirley1011
January 15th, 2010, 02:10 PM
No, I didn't either...sounds like a good web site to refer folks to

rainbow
January 15th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Someone posted that info here a long time ago but I had forgotten about it as it is only available to people in Ontario. It sounds like a great organization for all you folks there. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
January 15th, 2010, 02:37 PM
That's a great organization. So many times people who just can't afford help for their pets are forced to let them suffer.

happycats
January 15th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Funny I only found it because I was looking at personalized plates, the ones where you can get a little pic beside the letter/numbers. and there are SO many pics to choose from, and there are so many for charities, there's even an SPCA and and the Farley foundation.

muggsmom
January 16th, 2010, 08:06 AM
They are fantastic, they helped me when Muggs needed eye surgery. The receptionist at our vets does a run every year to raise money for them.

mona_b
January 16th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I have actually been making donations to them..They are pretty close to me in Milton..It's nice that there is a foundation out there to help the elderly and those with disabilities...I also have given this info to a friend of mine who works in a womens shelter.

Unfortunately, not all vets are members..Personally, I think ALL vets should be.