Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for a puppy to adopt!!!!!

a_puppy_lover
August 27th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I live in the GTA, work from home and have so much love and time for a dog.
I am looking to adopt a small to medium puppy - no shedding or minimal. Male or female...
If anyone knows of a dog that fits this discription that needs a home, please contact me.
thank you so much.

Princesss04
August 27th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Have you looked on www.petfinder.com they have wonderful pets. And also have you looked in our :D adoption section here.

Delirium
August 27th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Just keep in mind that if it has hair, it generally sheds. And sometimes something that looks like it may be minimal, ends up being intense. Looks can be deceiving :). For instance, one might think that a beagle, with its short smooth coat, doesn't shed. Unfortunately, its a horrible myth and they shed quite a bit.

So when you're on the hunt, make sure you get the full story on any dog type that you're looking at.

Feel free to pester me if you are thinking about a beagle and have questions. They are really great dogs.

Did I mention they're fabu?

How about now? :)

Their personalities make up for their lack of ability to keep hair glued to their heads. Also, there are always a ton of the cute little buggers at the pounds. I can keep my eye out for you if you want.

Dee