Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boxer Rescue needs Foster.. To get her out of SPCA.

HelenNutmeg
January 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hi there,

My name is Casper and I was dumped on the streets of Montreal in the freezing cold a couple of weeks ago. No boxer is made for this cold weather but white boxers like me are especially delicate! Luckily I was taken to the SPCA Jean Talon, where I am now. The thing is that the shelter is making me very nervous. There are dogs barking all the time and being confined to a cage is really stressing me out! I really need to get into a home environment ASAP where I can unwind and learn what love is.

Please consider fostering me! Boxer Rescue Quebec's foster homes are filled up and I could really use some love!

To foster please visit our fostering page here. If you have any questions at all, please email us.

Thank you!

Boxer Rescue Quebec

http://content.breederoo.com/users/BRQ/images/members_mail_header/8158.jpg

Macomom
January 14th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Helen,
Do you have any info on what kind of foster home would be good for this guy? Do you know anything about children, cats, etc?
Any health issues to be aware of? Medications to deliver, anything contagious?

Thanks.

HelenNutmeg
January 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Here's his bio..

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15486325

totallyhip
January 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
What about Boxer Rescue Quebec? Wonder if they kknow about him

HelenNutmeg
January 14th, 2010, 03:09 PM
They are the ones asking for my help..

Hi Helen,

We've been told that he plays rough and is dominant with other dogs. So for best chances of success, we're looking for a dogless foster home. He is having a lot of anxiety at the SPCA so someone who has time to spend with him. I worry that if we find a foster that is away for a full work day, that he will show separation anxiety. He is healthy, but not yet neutered (we'd fix that asap). I would not have him around children until we can fully assess him since he was a stray and from what we hear pretty energetic.

Thanks a lot!

rainbow
January 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Beautiful boy :lovestruck: ...I hope he finds a foster home quickly. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

totallyhip
January 14th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry I wish I was closer. I will check our apps and see if we had any out east. I think we have one in Tor. but will double check. I am sending positive vibes that this boy gets out. He looks like he is freezing cold.

rainbow
January 14th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Bumping up for Casper. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

totallyhip
January 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Me too!:thumbs up

We are trying to contact our applicant in Montreal. I am hoping that this baby gets out

Sheri H
January 15th, 2010, 04:45 PM
The petfinder site says he was adopted.

totallyhip
January 15th, 2010, 04:57 PM
WOW really! If that's true then that is awesome!!:laughing:

the gang
January 15th, 2010, 07:02 PM
was he addopted?

rainbow
January 16th, 2010, 01:10 AM
WOOOO HOOOO for Casper. :cloud9: :thumbs up

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15486325

HelenNutmeg
January 16th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Yes is being pulled by Boxer Rescue.. He is in holding now.. they get him this morning :D

Love4himies
January 16th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Wahoo! :thumbs up

totallyhip
January 16th, 2010, 11:11 AM
:thumbs up to Boxer Rescue!!!

rainbow
January 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Big thanks to Boxer Rescue :grouphug: .....I hope they can find a forever home for Casper quickly. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

the gang
January 16th, 2010, 07:23 PM
way to go chrystal , brenda and the pins

BoxerRescueMTL
January 30th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Hi guys! Casper thanks you for all of the attention :) He is looking for a new foster home since he is a little too into the cats if you know what I mean ;) Please send me an email if you know any dogless catless kidless homes! I know that's SO easy to come by! ;)