Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Beautiful Boxer Dog - Trouble - Needs a New Home

totallyhip
January 13th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Hi Everyone! My name is Trouble. I am a 4 year old female Boxer. I am not sure why I am named Trouble, as I am nothing but! I am losing my home due to no fault of my own. I currently live with a cat and 2 young children. My family loves me very much and would like to see me go to a home where my people can spend more time with me. Currently I spend much of the time alone as my family leads a very busy and active life. I am great with children and I don't mind my cat room mate. If I am to live with a new cat I would need to be introduced properly. I would love love love a home where I can go out for daily walks and spend time with my humans. Unfortunately I do not go out for alot of walks and need training on how to walk properly on a leash. But I would love to go to obedience school and learn more things because I am so very smart and want to impress my new owners. I don't mind other dogs in my home but would like to be introduced correctly to them. I would prefer to be the only dog in your life as I have so much love to give. Will you be my new owner and give me a new name that is more suiting to my true personality?

If you would like to adopt Trouble please fill out an application on our website at: www.rescueaboxer.ca and a volunteer will be in touch with you soon. Please indicate on your application that you are applying for Trouble.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15513733