Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new coat for baily yahoo !!! cant wait to see pics

the gang
January 12th, 2010, 07:31 PM
i sent a coat up to chico for baily the cocker, when i saw bailys picture a couple of weeks ago i cried like a baby, she so reminded me of my chalsie that i lost 5 yrs ago to cancer i had chalsie for almost 12 yrs, way back when we had a see doo, someone threw something off there boat and hubby went to see what it was, it was chalsie the baby cocker, i was so in love with her, i love my pins with all my heart, but chalsie touched my heart big time, i had put her stuff away leash,coat and bowl, and i just could not bring myself to give nothing away, when i saw bailys picture , went over to her urn and asked her if it would be ok to give to baily and :cry: again, somehow im hoping this will help me heal now knowing baily will be warm and comfy hope you all dont think im off my rocker, but everytime i talk about her i fall apart, maby this is what i need to mend, enjoy baily you are too cute hugs brenda and the pins

hazelrunpack
January 12th, 2010, 10:26 PM
We'll definitely need pics when it arrives, chico! I hope this gives you some closure, brenda :grouphug:

Dog Dancer
January 13th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I don't think you're off your rocker Brenda, you're making me cry too! Hugs to you and I hope this helps.

Luvmypitgirls
January 14th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Brenda, it doesn't make you sound like you are off your rocker whatsoever.
Infact, it just goes to show just how strong the bond can be between humans and their beloved 4 legged companions.
I still cry when I see Goldens walking thru the park, not a day goes by that I don't think of my Benny, or any of the rest of my babies that have since gone to the Bridge.
I think your kind and thoughtful gesture to share with Bailey is a wonder tribute to your chalsie.
Hugs to you Brenda.

the gang
January 14th, 2010, 08:32 AM
thank you every body, im excited to see pictures brenda and the pins.

chico2
January 14th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Thank you very much Brenda,the coat is adorable:grouphug:
Bailey will be strutting her stuff for sure in her new coat and Chalsie will be smiling down at her.
Unfortunately I am not able to walk her right now,but I'll ask hubby to put her coat on and take some pics,mind you,he's not as good as me in taking pics:dog:

You are certainly not off your rocker,my Mishka(shep/colliX)died many,many years ago,much do to my ignorance at the time and I still ask her forgiveness.
Not at all like your Chalsie who lived a long happy life,but we never forget those we loved.
Also I cry a little every day for my little Tux who disappeared and I did not even really get to know him:cat:

the gang
January 14th, 2010, 04:08 PM
oh hurry up and feal better, my thoughts are with you, i just hope :fingerscr it fits, you put a smile on my face saying baily will strut her stuff lol, when chalsie got her coat it was as if look at me everbody, im just happy i did good, makes me smile, take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon brenda and the pins:grouphug:

diandpat
January 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=873794#post873794

Bailey sure looks adorable...and quite in love with Mr. Chico2 if I do say so myself :lovestruck:

Chalsie, I am sure, is up there roo rooing about Bailey enjoying her lovely coat.

Bless you Brenda for sending the coat and Chico for taking such sweet care of Bailey :cloud9:

chico2
January 15th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Brenda,I posted pics in the pic-forum:grouphug:
Diandpat has given you the site,ok!

the gang
January 15th, 2010, 06:19 PM
i saw, thank you so much baily looks so pretty in chalsies coat :grouphug: