Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Drooling

Sharrafox
January 6th, 2010, 02:40 AM
My sisters cat, Kyo, started drooling earlier today. It was running out of her mouth and she was blowing bubbles. She is just laying about not really acting herself. My mother has a few other cats and they are all healthy. There is nothing in the house for then to get into. She has a problem with puking all over the house. It is usually barely digested food. She has been to the vet for that and they didn't find anything so I'm not sure if it is connected. But I am really worried and it's not even my cat. I think she is about 5 years old. She is very sweet and loving and she is curled up in the corner ignoring us. My husband has checked her mouth and couldn't see any problems with her teeth or her gums and nothing loged in her throat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe it will help me convince my mother to take her to the vet.

growler~GateKeeper
January 6th, 2010, 02:48 AM
Drooling and lethargy are 2 definate signs the cat needs to be seen by a vet asap. There are several possibilities such as toxins including house plants, but it would be futile to attempt to figure out what it is before she has been seen by a vet, since we are not vets & also cannot see her.

Please try to get her in asap :fingerscr :goodvibes: good luck