-->

As the temperature gets colder...

JennieV
January 5th, 2010, 11:37 PM
..We get oh so much cuter!

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 5th, 2010, 11:42 PM
He looks so grown-up and distinguished in his winter wear, Jennie! :flirt: How did he take to the booties? Did it take him long to get used to them?

cassiek
January 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
So cute! I would also like to hear how he took to his booties... I have thought about getting them for my pups but don't think they would take to them very well... :laughing:

Love4himies
January 6th, 2010, 06:56 AM
:cloud9: Ohhhh, I think red is his colour :lovestruck:

JennieV
January 6th, 2010, 08:39 AM
thanks guys...well...the booties....he didn't like them at first much, he was doing what I call "the bucking horse"..:laughing:
However, I think he quickly realized that now, his feet dont get cold, and the salt doesn't hurt anymore, and he can run all he wants...SOOOO.. now he actually hands me his paws when we are getting ready for a walk, its quite funny...:D And when he runs now, it sounds like a pony is coming! LOL

Chris21711
January 6th, 2010, 10:29 AM
He is so darn cute Jennie :lovestruck:

luckypenny
January 6th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Aw Jennie, you're such a good mommy :goodvibes:.

I don't think there's anything you can't teach Sparky. He's one of the smartest, and cutest, little puppers I've ever met :lovestruck:.

Luvmypitgirls
January 6th, 2010, 02:08 PM
He's adorable:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
January 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Oh boy, I might get in trouble here, but I don't care. I love pooches with clothes. :laughing::laughing: Those booties are too cute!

hazelrunpack
January 6th, 2010, 03:49 PM
And when he runs now, it sounds like a pony is coming! LOL

:laughing: Aw, man, I can just hear him slapping the sidewalk! Too cute!!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
January 6th, 2010, 08:41 PM
:laughing: the little winter outfit :laughing:

I mean :cool: ya man, looks pretty cool :thumbs up

JennieV
January 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM
LOL Frenchy... :laughing:

Yeah, he is pretty darn smart...and I try to be really good with him, so no negative emotions when taking a bath and such..he jumps in himself, when I say turn - he turns and lets me do the other side...After we're done I say Shake and he shakes off behind the curtain before coming out... :angel::cloud9::lovestruck:

and the walks...LOL...its a new adventure every single time!

TeriM
January 7th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Sparky is adorable in his winter outfit :lovestruck:.

rainbow
January 7th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Awww ....too cute. :lovestruck: