Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics of Dogs Loving Raw!!

cassiek
January 5th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Wanted to post some pics of my guys enjoying their raw!!

Unfortunately I couldn't get many of Furbs (my little guy) as he finishes super quick and just watches the girls! :laughing:

We have been on the raw about 2 months and so far all is going well! :thumbs up (Despite one diarrhea incident, :laughing:!)

Furby has severe allergies but is now down to a steriod pill to control them once every SECOND day (before it was everyday). Hopefully he will be off them entirely in the near future! It's going to take some time for his allergies to disappear, but I have noticed an immediate improvement in his energy level!! :crazy:

cassiek
January 5th, 2010, 07:37 PM
A few more of my furkids since switching to raw... coats are super shiny, lush... love it!!

luckypenny
January 5th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Aww your pups are adorable :lovestruck:. I hope Brynn got a tummy rub :D.

cassiek
January 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks LP! :lovestruck: And of course she got a tummyrub... how could I resist... hehe!!

totallyhip
January 5th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Yummy!! My guys all had Chicken tonite too!! Congrats on the switch! We have been feeding raw for over 5 years now and the dogs are all thriving!

cassiek
January 6th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Hi totallyhip,
Wow, five years that is awesome! :thumbs up I can't ever imagine going back to kibble! :eek:
I am giving Brynn a whole chicken this weekend... it will be her 1st one, so excited to see her with it!! I will have to take pics!!

darc-brittany
January 23rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Adorable! :lovestruck: