Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where is Chico

Love4himies
January 4th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Anybody know where Chico has been lately?

Chris21711
January 4th, 2010, 10:49 AM
She was logged on this morning when I came on L4H :)

Love4himies
January 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Oh, maybe I am missing her posts :shrug: :sad:. As long as she is OK.

Chris21711
January 4th, 2010, 11:05 AM
I did'nt check the last time she posted, she did say the other day in passing that she was ailing from something, not sure what.

ancientgirl
January 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I got a PM from her thanking me for the card I sent, and she'd said she hadn't been online a lot because she's been having some back issues. She might find it hard to be sitting at the computer for long if she's still in pain.:sad:

Love4himies
January 4th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Ahhhh poor chico.

happycats
January 4th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Hope you get better soon Chico!!
You really need a laptop, they're great for those sick bed ridden days :D

Frenchy
January 4th, 2010, 03:38 PM
and she'd said she hadn't been online a lot because she's been having some back issues.

Get well soon Chico2 :grouphug:

chico2
January 4th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Hi there,nice to be missed:grouphug:
I am in pain,but don't know what it is yet,what I thought was a simple spasm in my back is not.
Been to the doc twice,taken x-rays,so we'll see what it is,really hurts though.
I do check in every morning,but cannot sit here very long.
Thank's for your concern:cat:

clm
January 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I hope it gets better soon Chico2. Nothing worse than back spasms. I haven't had my back go out that bad in a few years now and hope it doesn't ever happen again.

clm

the gang
January 4th, 2010, 09:32 PM
:grouphug: brenda and the pins

Jim Hall
January 4th, 2010, 09:40 PM
hope u feel better u may need to get a laptop amd wi fii :thumbs up:D

hazelrunpack
January 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Ouch! A bad back is miserable, chico! Take care of yourself and come back to us soon! :grouphug:

krdahmer
January 4th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Yikes! I wouldn't wish back pain on anyone! Have you ever had trouble with Sciatica Chico? When I get a flare up, it starts with a few spasms and sharp pains then a couple days later I can hardly get outta bed!

rainbow
January 4th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Chico, glad you checked in ....you know how we all miss you when you disappear. :grouphug:

I so sympathize with your back pain and since you're my age I can say this .....it does get worse the older you get. :sad: :o

I hope the xray results don't find anything too serious. :fingerscr

luckypenny
January 5th, 2010, 01:20 AM
:goodvibes: Healing vibes being sent your way Chico. Get better soon!

Love4himies
January 5th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Awww, chico, back pain is just miserable. :grouphug: I hope you heal quickly :goodvibes:

edwina
January 5th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Get well soon. :grouphug:
Maybe your furbabies can walk on your back for you ? :lightbulb: You would get a massage and accupuncture at the same time. :laughing:

Golden Girls
January 5th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Get well soon Chico :goodvibes:

dollface
January 7th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Get well soon. :grouphug:
Maybe your furbabies can walk on your back for you ? :lightbulb: You would get a massage and accupuncture at the same time. :laughing:

I'll send Forest your way! He'll walk all over you and settle in as a nice heating pad too! :D :laughing::laughing:

I know back pain too. Have had spasms where I was bed-ridden for a couple days too. Get well soon chico2! :grouphug: :goodvibes:

Magicwildwolf69
January 8th, 2010, 01:29 AM
get well soon! :grouphug::grouphug: