- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Abuse! *warning the following thread may contain scenes of violance and torture*

January 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Mommy what,

What did we do to deserve this?

We'll change, I promise!

Ill give you all my tennis balls, And stop digging holes, just, let me out! please.

STFU mommy.

Fine, Since you dont love us, We will love THIS hooman.

Actually, He kind of smells funny.

Mommy, Im sorry, come back.. i lurvs you!]

Thats all for now.. BTW, I have ALOT of pictures over christmas That I have to share :P

January 2nd, 2010, 04:57 PM
:laughing::laughing:Poor girls having to be tortured in such a manner as that.

January 2nd, 2010, 05:15 PM
OMG,Keely looks like a little drowned rat:laughing::laughing:but certainly is back to his cute self after drying:lovestruck:

January 2nd, 2010, 05:38 PM
haha the yorkie looks hilarious soaked down :p

January 2nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Poor Keely!
Clearly she should come and live with my pack, since she is being so mistreated at your house!

January 2nd, 2010, 07:54 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: OMG! "Keely As A Drowned Rat!" :laughing::laughing: Tooooooo funny! Her lab buddy has a serious case of the droopies going on there too.

ABUSE!!!!!! :D

January 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
Poor Keely needs her barrettes in. She can't see a thing with all the hair in her eyes. What a cutie!! Do you bath her a lot in the winter? I thought that dried out their skin too much?

January 2nd, 2010, 10:03 PM
Its Impossible not to bathe her alot unfortunatly 14+.. I would like to only have to bathe her once a month but its a weekly thing. But luckily her skin is fine. If she doesnt get her weekly bath she is Gross. She gets greasy, stinky and she is uncomfortable.. Yorkies are a little 'different' then most dogs when it comes to this sort of thing.

January 2nd, 2010, 10:08 PM
Gotcha'. Thanks! Never knew that but I guess I have never done much research on Yorkies as I know it is not a breed for me. They are cute but I have enough stuff to do.

January 2nd, 2010, 10:53 PM
Haha I love her drowned rat look. I'm not a big fan of blk/tan yorkies (I prefer biewers), but Keely is a cutie!

January 3rd, 2010, 01:39 AM
In the last bath pic Keely has that you better sleep with one eye open tonight mom look.:laughing:

January 3rd, 2010, 04:19 AM
Ill give you all my tennis balls, And stop digging holes, just, let me out! please.

STFU mommy.

:laughing: :laughing: Those pics are too cute. :D

January 3rd, 2010, 07:47 AM
Oh my! LMBO those pics are too funny! I think that last one could be a shampoo commercial! LMBO drowned rat....LOL

Who is that big dog? I thought u only had Keely?

January 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
Bailey is my Aunts 8 month old lab.. Keely and I speant a few days out there :)

January 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Great pics Babymomma, especially Keely posing beside the shampoo bottle.
The look on her face....I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard.:laughing:

January 3rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
Oy! Bailey isnt' going to want the two of you to visit anymore if it means bath time!!! Poor babies!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Oh... :o I mean, "poor babies!" :sad: :cry: :o

Definitely enough evidence there to prosecute for puppy abuse! :eek: :laughing:

Keely looks so shiny on the couch, though! :lovestruck:

January 3rd, 2010, 02:39 PM
LOL, the STFU mommy is too funny!!!!!!

January 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
Keely looks like she's auditioning for the Gremlins movie :laughing:

is it her coat or her skin that gets greasy ? I use a "dry" shampoo between baths , works great on their fur and doesn't damage the skin. :thumbs up

January 3rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
ROFL just too adorable for words :):D:laugh::laughing:

January 3rd, 2010, 09:15 PM
Oops , I mean bad mommy :mad: :rolleyes: