Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How will you pronounce 2010????

Dee-O-Gee
January 1st, 2010, 02:38 PM
Now with double digits and 2010 upon us, how will you pronounce it?

twenty ten or;

two thousand and ten

I think I'll switch from two thousand and.... to twenty whatever. :shrug: :D

rainbow
January 1st, 2010, 02:41 PM
Whatever rolls off my tongue at the time. :D

Luvmypitgirls
January 1st, 2010, 04:18 PM
Now with double digits and 2010 upon us, how will you pronounce it?

twenty ten or;

two thousand and ten

I think I'll switch from two thousand and.... to twenty whatever. :shrug: :D

I'm with you klmccallum, I pronounce it "twenty-ten", just seems, easier to say.:)

Frenchy
January 1st, 2010, 04:50 PM
Deux mille dix :D

Spatx
January 1st, 2010, 05:42 PM
I've been saying twenty-ten, just rolls off the tongue - quicker to say too :D

Chris21711
January 1st, 2010, 05:48 PM
Depends on how many beers I've had :crazy:.....j/k

I haven't thought about it, I guess I will just see what suits me and go with that :confused:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2010, 08:40 PM
I never heard anyone saying it was the year One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-nine... It was always Nineteen Ninety-nine. So, because hazel is such a stickler for tradition (:rolleyes:) it'll likely be Twenty Ten here. :D

The really riveting question is why this 'controversy' merited coverage on the national news tonight! :laughing: Did you see that? LOL You'd think there would have been something more newsworthy happening in the world today, wouldn't you? :p

Dee-O-Gee
January 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM
Depends on how many beers I've had :crazy:.....j/k

:D :laughing::laughing:

I never heard anyone saying it was the year One Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-nine... It was always Nineteen Ninety-nine. So, because hazel is such a stickler for tradition (:rolleyes:) it'll likely be Twenty Ten here. :D

The really riveting question is why this 'controversy' merited coverage on the national news tonight! :laughing: Did you see that? LOL You'd think there would have been something more newsworthy happening in the world today, wouldn't you? :p

No I never saw it on the news. Maybe the world shut down for a holiday and gave all the gossip stars a break today! :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack
January 1st, 2010, 10:12 PM
Yeah, it was on the evening news. :shrug: At least it was a break from the Tiger Woods 'news' stories :rolleyes: :p

Dee-O-Gee
January 1st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Well here's hoping everyone has a great TWENTY TEN! :clap::whistle:

Luvmypitgirls
January 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah, it was on the evening news. :shrug: At least it was a break from the Tiger Woods 'news' stories :rolleyes: :p

Ugh....I swear if I have to hear one more story about this pathetic excuse of a man....seriously. :mad:

I hope his boat sinks.......:p

marko
January 3rd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Twenty ten all the way!